I'm in love with you, Hanako!

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Hmm

She would date him just to avoid conflict and to avoid hurting his feelings
7%
She would date him for a time just to stave off her own loneliness
4%
She would avoid the subject and never give a straight answer no matter how many times the issue's raised
68%
She would be honest about her feelings and reject him
21%

Total votes: 28

HarvestmanMan

Re: I'm in love with you, Hanako!

Post by HarvestmanMan »

Hopefully this would be her reciprocation.

Current Number of Fanfics Cooked: 2
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

Xanatos wrote:
Steinherz wrote:
Xanatos wrote:What if the one confessing to her was Lilly...
Hanako would faint. :lol:
Yes, but what then? :lol: She basically never leaves Lilly's side if she can help it...
I have a feeling that she'd probably feel a bit awkward for a little bit, think on it, and then reciprocate the feelings.
Because personally, I find it really hard to believe that Hanako doesn't have a crush on Lilly.
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Steinherz wrote:I have a feeling that she'd probably feel a bit awkward for a little bit, think on it, and then reciprocate the feelings.
Because personally, I find it really hard to believe that Hanako doesn't have a crush on Lilly.
...Okay, you're pretty much obligated to explain this. :lol:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Guest Poster

Post by Guest Poster »

What's there to explain? We all know there's no such thing as actual friendship between females. Only lesbian relationships in various stages of denial.

Or so some people'd like to think. :D
Last edited by Guest Poster on Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sisterhood: True Edition. Hanako epilogue I wrote. Now expanded with additional chapters.
bhtooefr

Post by bhtooefr »

I think Hanako's too turned off by Lilly being too motherly.

I think Akira is the Satou that Hanako has a crush on.
bhtooefr's one-shot and drabble thread
Enjoy The Silence - Sequel to All I Have (complete)
Enough is enough! I have had it with these motherfucking zombies on this motherfucking forum!
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Guest Poster wrote:What's there to explain? We all know there's such thing as actual friendship between females. Only lesbian relationships in various stages of denial.

Oh boy...Also, relevant.

What if these confessions came during her time with Hisao? Particularly if it was from Lilly? :lol: :lol:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

Xanatos wrote:
Guest Poster wrote:What's there to explain? We all know there's such thing as actual friendship between females. Only lesbian relationships in various stages of denial.

Oh boy...Also, relevant.
What the hell? O.o
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
Guest Poster

Post by Guest Poster »

Yeah, what the hell...I'm checking my house for hidden camera's right now.

That said, while I believe that Hanako and Lilly are close enough for that kind of thing (regardless of Hanako's misgivings...she had the same misgivings towards Hisao at first), I don't think that in the end, either of them swing that way. Well, at least I don't think Hanako swings that way. With the lack of discomfort Lilly talked about the various confessions she received in middle school, the jury's still out on her. :)

Still, if someone were to write a Hanako-Lilly pseudo-route based on Lilly's route with Hanako-route anxieties mixed in, I MIGHT just be able to stretch my suspension of disbelief enough not to immediately laugh it off, but it'd have to be written VERY well.
Sisterhood: True Edition. Hanako epilogue I wrote. Now expanded with additional chapters.
Atario

Post by Atario »

Guest Poster wrote:Still, if someone were to write a Hanako-Lilly pseudo-route based on Lilly's route with Hanako-route anxieties mixed in, I MIGHT just be able to stretch my suspension of disbelief enough not to immediately laugh it off, but it'd have to be written VERY well.
Dammit to hell, I wish you guys would stop talking about this… you're going to steal my thunder… grumble grumble
NB: none of the above is a request

Mutou Gets Fired — a little one-shot fanfic I wrote
Guest Poster

Post by Guest Poster »

Trust me, I have no desire to stick my hand into that particular beehive.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Atario wrote:
Guest Poster wrote:Still, if someone were to write a Hanako-Lilly pseudo-route based on Lilly's route with Hanako-route anxieties mixed in, I MIGHT just be able to stretch my suspension of disbelief enough not to immediately laugh it off, but it'd have to be written VERY well.
Dammit to hell, I wish you guys would stop talking about this… you're going to steal my thunder… grumble grumble
Got a secret writing project there, Atario? :P
Atario

Post by Atario »

Xanatos wrote:
Atario wrote:
Got a secret writing project there, Atario? :P
Heh heh hehhh

Atario

Post by Atario »

Guest Poster wrote:Trust me, I have no desire to stick my hand into that particular beehive.
Are you saying I'm going to get hate for it?

Guest Poster

Post by Guest Poster »

Not necessarily. I just think it's hard to do well and convincingly while keeping the two in-character. Yuri-stories between Lilly and Hanako are a dime a dozen, but convincing ones...can't think of a single one. Lilly might have to jump through even more hurdles to win Hanako's deeper trust than Hisao did.
Atario

Post by Atario »

Guest Poster wrote:I just think it's hard to do well and convincingly while keeping the two in-character. Yuri-stories between Lilly and Hanako are a dime a dozen, but convincing ones...can't think of a single one.
Ah, I see. Yeah, it's been tough in that regard. And the fact that there have been no fully serious attempts along these lines are a large part of what spurred me to do it. But I think I've managed to get past the hardest aspect of that. I did a few things that might be considered cheating, from a writer's point of view, but I think it's at least plausible. Of course that's all in the eye of the beholder, so I'm bound to get a lot of "no way, dude" type comments, I'm sure. Though it probably also helps that mine is not a pure yuri thing, but a three-way thing. Going pure yuri would probably be even harder.