Random minor things that appeal to you

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Lianam

Re: Random minor things that appeal to you

Post by Lianam »

MegaMoto wrote:
Xanatos wrote:Going to a school where the only staff are apparently two teachers, a nurse, and a librarian would be nice.
It's actually run by an army of clones it just want's you to think there are than many.
And "The Shadow People".
Ce ne sont pas une signature.
Mute

Post by Mute »

You can hear the faint sound of cicadas.. chirping, I guess- in the scenes in front of the girl's dorms at night. The one with Rin's mural, you know. It reminds me of my old home. Crickets were always making similar sounds there, and when it wasn't night you could still hear the sound of cars racing down the highway.

Also, I agree with AMerePerson's comment.
You just lost the game.
Pokeman

Post by Pokeman »

There's a couple of things- just like being able to go on the roof of your school. Was never allowed to do that in any school I've went to.
And I loved the events they had in the school, like with the festivals and with the setting up Rin's mural. My school was really not into any of that kind of stuff, so events rarely happened.
Hisao&Hanako<3

Post by Hisao&Hanako<3 »

Suddenly I find myself more fond of libraries.
emmjay

Post by emmjay »

Another thing I neglected to mention: Lilly being an Agatha Christie fan. I'm a fan of the Golden Age of Detective Fiction myself, and Dame Christie is a particular favorite. (Actually, now I sort of want to write a mystery fic with Lilly. "Use your little grey cells, Hisao." Or maybe something along these lines.)
Yuuko > Akira > Miki > Meiko > Sae.

Some one-shots I've written (Updated 7/29/2017)
Potato

Post by Potato »

emmjay wrote:Another thing I neglected to mention: Lilly being an Agatha Christie fan. I'm a fan of the Golden Age of Detective Fiction myself, and Dame Christie is a particular favorite. (Actually, now I sort of want to write a mystery fic with Lilly. "Use your little grey cells, Hisao." Or maybe something along these lines.)
If you ever write that, let us know. :mrgreen:
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.
CaveRave

Post by CaveRave »

The soundtrack. Oh wait, that's not minor.
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

I like the idea of regularly eating on the roof a lot. And they look like they have a really nice track. My school... doesn't.
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"
Pandas

Post by Pandas »

Tearoom Idea- I like tea. And people who are polite and nice to be around.
Lunch ontop of school- It'd be neat to be away from it all, Ontop of the school, maybe with a friend or two, just enjoying the time up there. No one to cause drama.
Mountain/Tree during rin's route- I HATE being alone, absolutely hate it. But I also am one to get lost at thought and just wonder of the world, alot like Rin in a way. So it'd be nice to be up there and just... take it all in, take in life. Maybe be with someone because it'd be an intense bonding experience. In my eyes atleast.
I'd kill for the mountain/tree one... It sounds so nice.
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

Hisao&Hanako<3 wrote:Suddenly I find myself more fond of libraries.
I've always loved the atmosphere in a good library, but I must say, I might be more mindful of the people there from now on.
linkoid

Post by linkoid »

Kenji, in his eyes truly thinks we are in trouble and he tries to save us. kenji sees a car coming for us and he tries to push us out of the way but, we have our back to the car and call him crazy.
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

linkoid wrote:Kenji, in his eyes truly thinks we are in trouble and he tries to save us. kenji sees a car coming for us and he tries to push us out of the way but, we have our back to the car and call him crazy.
That is true, actually. Through all his crazy bullshit, he really does mean the best :3

Reminds me of an old family friend who was eventually diagnosed with Paranoid schizophrenia.
I remember as children, he'd always make us crawl underneath windows instead of walk past them, and he used to make a game out of it. Turns out he was convinced he was being targetted by a criminal gang and he was trying his best to keep us 'safe' and keep us calm at the same time.

God bless him.
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

Munchenhausen wrote:
linkoid wrote:Kenji, in his eyes truly thinks we are in trouble and he tries to save us. kenji sees a car coming for us and he tries to push us out of the way but, we have our back to the car and call him crazy.
That is true, actually. Through all his crazy bullshit, he really does mean the best :3

Reminds me of an old family friend who was eventually diagnosed with Paranoid schizophrenia.
I remember as children, he'd always make us crawl underneath windows instead of walk past them, and he used to make a game out of it. Turns out he was convinced he was being targetted by a criminal gang and he was trying his best to keep us 'safe' and keep us calm at the same time.

God bless him.
That's adorable. The man saved you from snipers and made it fun, in his mind.
Potato

Post by Potato »

SpunkySix wrote:
Munchenhausen wrote:

God bless him.
That's adorable. The man saved you from snipers and made it fun, in his mind.
"He was diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia."

"That's adorable."

*coughcough*
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

Potato wrote:"He was diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia."

"That's adorable."

*coughcough*
Well... sometimes...