If you were on a date with a character...

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters
User avatar
Atario
Posts: 1358
Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:06 am
Location: San Francisco Bay Area

Re: If you were on a date with a character...

Post by Atario » Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:59 am

I'd take Miki out pinballing. She could work the right flippers and I'd work the left ones.
NB: none of the above is a request

Mutou Gets Fired — a little one-shot fanfic I wrote

User avatar
Comrade
Posts: 1248
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:29 am
Location: Micheal Levi's lyre is real good yo

Re: If you were on a date with a character...

Post by Comrade » Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:54 am

Take Emi to an underwater theme park.
Founder and cheif librarian ofThe Yamaku Library, A Fan Fiction Archive
Vice president of the Yamaku Book Club
Sea wrote:Comrade, as Khan Bek has convinced me to give Democracy a try.
"French are just Spanish Germans, therefore Mexicans."
An American, 2014

User avatar
Sea
Posts: 778
Joined: Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:07 am
Location: Toronto

Re: If you were on a date with a character...

Post by Sea » Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:08 am

Comrade wrote:Take Emi to an underwater theme park.
Such a thing exists?
Come join the Yamaku Book Club! Where stuff happens and we discuss cripple porn
I come from the outside, do you know it?

User avatar
Potato
Posts: 1906
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:49 pm

Re: If you were on a date with a character...

Post by Potato » Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:09 am

I'd take Hanako on a roller coaster.
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.

User avatar
SpunkySix
Posts: 2858
Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:03 pm
Location: Lost in thought... somewhere.

Re: If you were on a date with a character...

Post by SpunkySix » Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:14 am

Potato wrote:I'd take Hanako on a roller coaster.
Euphemism, or innocent? You decide!
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"

User avatar
Steinherz
Posts: 2095
Joined: Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:06 am
Location: New England

Re: If you were on a date with a character...

Post by Steinherz » Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:37 am

SpunkySix wrote:
Potato wrote:I'd take Hanako on a roller coaster.
Euphemism, or innocent? You decide!
Why not both?
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.

User avatar
Potato
Posts: 1906
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:49 pm

Re: If you were on a date with a character...

Post by Potato » Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:44 am

SpunkySix wrote:
Potato wrote:I'd take Hanako on a roller coaster.
Euphemism, or innocent? You decide!
Innocent. I'd take her on the Gravitron. 8)
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.

User avatar
Comrade
Posts: 1248
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:29 am
Location: Micheal Levi's lyre is real good yo

Re: If you were on a date with a character...

Post by Comrade » Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:20 am

Sea wrote:
Comrade wrote:Take Emi to an underwater theme park.
Such a thing exists?
well...
Founder and cheif librarian ofThe Yamaku Library, A Fan Fiction Archive
Vice president of the Yamaku Book Club
Sea wrote:Comrade, as Khan Bek has convinced me to give Democracy a try.
"French are just Spanish Germans, therefore Mexicans."
An American, 2014

User avatar
Sea
Posts: 778
Joined: Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:07 am
Location: Toronto

Re: If you were on a date with a character...

Post by Sea » Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:07 am

Comrade wrote:
Sea wrote:
Comrade wrote:Take Emi to an underwater theme park.
Such a thing exists?
well...
IRL? or just that VN, Im not sure the forum's policy on crossovers
Come join the Yamaku Book Club! Where stuff happens and we discuss cripple porn
I come from the outside, do you know it?

User avatar
Comrade
Posts: 1248
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:29 am
Location: Micheal Levi's lyre is real good yo

Re: If you were on a date with a character...

Post by Comrade » Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:12 pm

Probably. I have been to an underwater outpost+theme park ( with a submarine dock!) In my home country before, so i wouldn't be surprise. If such a place existed
I also heavily recommend you try that VN out
Founder and cheif librarian ofThe Yamaku Library, A Fan Fiction Archive
Vice president of the Yamaku Book Club
Sea wrote:Comrade, as Khan Bek has convinced me to give Democracy a try.
"French are just Spanish Germans, therefore Mexicans."
An American, 2014

User avatar
Sea
Posts: 778
Joined: Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:07 am
Location: Toronto

Re: If you were on a date with a character...

Post by Sea » Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:42 pm

Comrade wrote:Probably. I have been to an underwater outpost+theme park ( with a submarine dock!) In my home country before, so i wouldn't be surprise. If such a place existed
I also heavily recommend you try that VN out
Procrastinate . . . . Procrastinate . . . .
Come join the Yamaku Book Club! Where stuff happens and we discuss cripple porn
I come from the outside, do you know it?

User avatar
SpunkySix
Posts: 2858
Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:03 pm
Location: Lost in thought... somewhere.

Re: If you were on a date with a character...

Post by SpunkySix » Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:16 am

Sea wrote:
Comrade wrote:Probably. I have been to an underwater outpost+theme park ( with a submarine dock!) In my home country before, so i wouldn't be surprise. If such a place existed
I also heavily recommend you try that VN out
Procrastinate . . . . Procrastinate . . . .
That's how I feel with pretty much every VN. I'm surprised I downloaded KS and played it the same week, actually.
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"

Post Reply