If you were on a date with a character...

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

KeiichiO

Re: If you were on a date with a character...

Post by KeiichiO »

This is how a date with each of the girls and I would go down.

Emi: Try not to bring up her dad.
Hanako: Try not to look at her.
Lilly: Try not to talk about eyes.
Shizune: Don't date Shizune.
Rin: Look at stuff and talk about clouds.
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Another idea. Since we're both on the poor side, I'd suggest spending the day looking at used bookstores, and maybe checking out clothes at a Goodwill type place. Afterwards, I'd treat us to ice cream, maybe a walk in the park, then dinner.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Potato

Post by Potato »

KeiichiO wrote:This is how a date with each of the girls and I would go down.

Lilly hates when people try not to talk about eyes or seeing and stuff...

And quit hatin'. Shizune's awesome. :P
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

Potato wrote:

Lilly hates when people try not to talk about eyes or seeing and stuff...

And quit hatin'. Shizune's awesome. :P
Okay~

Try not to creep her out with my peculiar mannerisms. (I'd most likely fail miserably)

And Shizune's cool. I wouldn't date her, though. Not really my type n' all...
SpecimenSix

Post by SpecimenSix »

I find your lack of Misha highly disturbing...
I am bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There is no one I would rather be than me.
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

SpecimenSix wrote:

I find your lack of Misha highly disturbing...
I knew I was missing someone...

For Misha, I'd desperately want to poke her in the belly to see if she jiggles, but that might be a bit inappropriate on a first date...
SpecimenSix

Post by SpecimenSix »

KeiichiO wrote:
SpecimenSix wrote:I find your lack of Misha highly disturbing...

For Misha, I'd desperately want to poke her in the belly to see if she jiggles, but that might be a bit inappropriate on a first date...
Second date at least man. I'd say I'd hug her but I'm afraid I'd squeeze the life of out her if I did. :lol:
I am bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There is no one I would rather be than me.
Potato

Post by Potato »

SpecimenSix wrote:
KeiichiO wrote:
SpecimenSix wrote:I find your lack of Misha highly disturbing...

Second date at least man. I'd say I'd hug her but I'm afraid I'd squeeze the life of out her if I did. :lol:
Do it. She'll ooze parfait.

I'd probably take Shizune out and ditch Misha somewhere when she got annoying. >.>
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

I've been trying to think of when it comes to the girls, which one would like certain movies. Especially Disney ones.

I have the odd feeling Yuuko would like Hercules... (yes, I actually went with the obvious)
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
SpecimenSix

Post by SpecimenSix »

Steinherz wrote:I've been trying to think of when it comes to the girls, which one would like certain movies. Especially Disney ones.

I have the odd feeling Yuuko would like Hercules... (yes, I actually went with the obvious)
The real question on the topic of Disney movies is who would like Wreck-It-Ralph. That's the one I want to take out to the movies.
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

Steinherz wrote:I've been trying to think of when it comes to the girls, which one would like certain movies. Especially Disney ones.

Hmmm.

I think Hanako would like Beauty And The Beast for obvious reasons, though, I imagine her getting frightened when he yells...
Potato

Post by Potato »

Hanako: Hunchback, Toy Story series (Hunchback for obvious reasons, Toy Story because toys in the orphanage probably sucked)

Lilly: Fantasia, Ratatouille (Fantasia for obvious reasons, Ratatouille because she cooks/cooked a lot)

Rin: The Emperor's New Groove, Princess And The Frog, Up (First two because...It's Rin, and they're weird movies where people turn into stuff. I think Rin would enjoy that. Up because it's just a weird fantastical thing that Rin would like.)

Emi: Aladdin, The Little Mermaid (Emi strikes me as the type to enjoy wish fulfillment, and also very much in need of a 'be careful what you wish for' lesson at times...)

Shizune: The Lion King, Frozen (TLK because power struggle, Frozen because I could see the whole 'abandoning the burden of responsibilities and judgement and just going out and doing whatever I want for a while' thing appealing to her...)

Akira: Would at least tolerate anything Lilly and Hanako were into, and would probably appreciate Frozen for being subversive and tradition-flouting, because she's a rebel. :lol:

Now, if we bring Pixar into it, that's a whole other thing...
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

Potato wrote:

Hanako: Hunchback, Toy Story series (Hunchback for obvious reasons, Toy Story because toys in the orphanage probably sucked)
I was also thinking Hunchback for Hanako. She's definitely more of a Quasimodo than a Beast, and I do not mean that in an offensive way :lol:
dewelar

Post by dewelar »

KeiichiO wrote:
Potato wrote:

I was also thinking Hunchback for Hanako. She's definitely more of a Quasimodo than a Beast, and I do not mean that in an offensive way :lol:
Yes, but then there's all that burning-down-houses stuff...
Rin is orthogonal to everything.
Stuff I've written: Developments, a continuation of Lilly's (bad? neutral?) ending - COMPLETE!
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

dewelar wrote:Yes, but then there's all that burning-down-houses stuff...
That completely skipped my mind.

Well, she has to get over it somehow...