If you were on a date with a character...

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Atario

Re: If you were on a date with a character...

Post by Atario »

crashnburner187 wrote:Lilly and I went to an arcade and played DDR
Before we shut down the massive amounts of activity on this board, I have to know: how the hell does Lilly play DDR??
NB: none of the above is a request

Mutou Gets Fired — a little one-shot fanfic I wrote
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

Atario wrote:
Before we shut down the massive amounts of activity on this board, I have to know: how the hell does Lilly play DDR??
Very sloppily.
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Atario wrote:
The game is hooked up to her via low-power tazers. She receives directions via varied zapping.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Hisao&Hanako<3

Post by Hisao&Hanako<3 »

All that made me think of how Hanako would play DDR, but she'd first have to be comfortable appearing like that in public. She'd probably have some great moves. And if you go as far back as Grid1, she's got great balance and climbing abilities too. :mrgreen:
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Hisao&Hanako<3 wrote:All that made me think of how Hanako would play DDR, but she'd first have to be comfortable appearing like that in public. She'd probably have some great moves. And if you go as far back as Grid1, she's got great balance and climbing abilities too. :mrgreen:
DDR doesn't have to be public. :lol: But that'd be an amazing scene...
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
Hisao&Hanako<3

Post by Hisao&Hanako<3 »

Ah, yeah. It can also be played on console... I think... never played it. :lol:
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Hisao&Hanako<3 wrote:Ah, yeah. It can also be played on console... I think... never played it. :lol:
I have...I failed. Wonder if Hanako would enjoy teppanyaki...
Atario

Post by Atario »

Xanatos wrote:Wonder if Hanako would enjoy teppanyaki...
I see what you're trying to do there, and it's mean and funny.

I want to know if Shizune would enjoy dressing up in her girliest frou-frou outfit, going to a metal concert, sticking her head right up against the loudest amp, and smirking at the onlookers like she's totally unimpressed with their wussiness.

Hisao&Hanako<3

Post by Hisao&Hanako<3 »

Ouch for Shizune. Might possibly cause a concussion. Depends how many decibels are vibrated directly into her head.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Atario wrote:
Xanatos wrote:Wonder if Hanako would enjoy teppanyaki...
I see what you're trying to do there, and it's mean and funny.

I want to know if Shizune would enjoy dressing up in her girliest frou-frou outfit, going to a metal concert, sticking her head right up against the loudest amp, and smirking at the onlookers like she's totally unimpressed with their wussiness.
If you got anything mean or funny out of that, it's entirely your fault. I was just curious. :P

Shizune has outfits like that? And that could be pretty unpleasant. Even a deaf person would feel the vibrations flooding their head...And would Misha come?
Atario

Post by Atario »

Xanatos wrote:If you got anything mean or funny out of that, it's entirely your fault. I was just curious. :P
You're gonna make me do your dirty work and spell it out for you, aren't you. You sly manipulator you. Ok. Teppaniaki is that performance-cooking thing with the chopping and flinging and lots of big sudden open flames.
Shizune has outfits like that?
I imagine her wardrobe to be rather extensive, with something for every eventuality.
And that could be pretty unpleasant. Even a deaf person would feel the vibrations flooding their head...
It's nothing compared to the actual sound, trust me. My college roommate had a band and he had these absolutely massive amps he bought mid-year and busted out for practice sessions after-hours in the dining hall. It was ear-splitting; you could feel the wind being blown in and out.
And would Misha come?
Depends where she was touching the vibrations. 'Ey! Oh! Badda bing badda bang! Iz diss ting onnnn?

Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Atario wrote:
Xanatos wrote:If you got anything mean or funny out of that, it's entirely your fault. I was just curious. :P
You're gonna make me do your dirty work and spell it out for you, aren't you. You sly manipulator you. Ok. Teppaniaki is that performance-cooking thing with the chopping and flinging and lots of big sudden open flames.
Again, if you got anything mean or funny out of that, that's on you. :P

Would anyone dare take Misha to karaoke?
Hisao&Hanako<3

Post by Hisao&Hanako<3 »

I don't know about Misha, but I'd definitely take Hanako to karaoke. Even if it just meant singing along to a song playing in her room.
emmjay

Post by emmjay »

Regarding Hanako and a certain rhythm-based videogame: This is your Hanako on DDR.
If I were going to date a KS character, it'd probably be Yuuko. I'd take her to a history museum or three, then a nice dinner. (But no dancing. Not with a gal with so many klutz moments. :lol: )
Alternatively, it wouldn't take much to get me to go to that jazz club with Akira.
Yuuko > Akira > Miki > Meiko > Sae.

Some one-shots I've written (Updated 7/29/2017)
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

emmjay wrote:Regarding Hanako and a certain rhythm-based videogame: This is your Hanako on DDR.
If I were going to date a KS character, it'd probably be Yuuko. I'd take her to a history museum or three, then a nice dinner. (But no dancing. Not with a gal with so many klutz moments. :lol: )
Alternatively, it wouldn't take much to get me to go to that jazz club with Akira.
So never play DDR with Hanako. Got it.

I'd totally go with Akira. :lol: Yuuko sounds like a pain to be around for extended periods.