1) Swimming is great. Good reason.Jobriq wrote:What if when Hisao decides to exercise, instead of going to the track, he went to Yamaku's swimming pool? He totally should have. Let me list the reasons why:
1. Running sucks. Swimming is great. (I may be biased here)
2. Emi (or some other girl) could be on the swim team (I don't think Yamaku even has one) and wear prosthetic flippers (do those even exist?)
3. Hisao would have to expose his scar when swimming and this would have interesting plot potential. (i.e. some girl asks about it, awkwardness ensues)
4. Instead of heart attack on the track, it would be a heart attack in the pool leading to drowning! (this seems like a bad reason)
5. CRIPPLE GIRLS IN BIKINIS!!!! (you know you want it)
2) It doesn't really have to necessarily be a girl on the swim team, if indeed one exists. It could just be someone who's a hydrophile and would rather swim than other means of exercise.
3) This would open up really good plot potential, actually. If it happened earlier in said storyline, he'd be forced to come to terms with his condition instead of blatantly ignoring it or just forgetting about it.
4) THe manly picnic exists, I don't think we need more death than that. BUt heart problems in the water could place panic into the plot. Especially with the risk of drowning combined with the fact that swimming can wreak havoc on your cardiovascular system.
5) Just... no.
ANd sorry for not splitting the uote.