Yamaku's Swimming Pool

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters
User avatar
Oddball
Posts: 2831
Joined: Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:05 pm

Re: Yamaku's Swimming Pool

Post by Oddball » Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:05 am

From what we've been told in the game, there are quite a few clubs at Yamaku. The idea that Hanako would join the one that requires her to take off most of her clothes is utterly absurd ... but not quite as absurd as Lilly pushing her to do so.
Not Dead Yet

User avatar
Xanatos
Posts: 5365
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:40 pm

Re: Yamaku's Swimming Pool

Post by Xanatos » Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:06 am

Oddball wrote:From what we've been told in the game, there are quite a few clubs at Yamaku. The idea that Hanako would join the one that requires her to take off most of her clothes is utterly absurd ... but not quite as absurd as Lilly pushing her to do so.
I was thinking Lilly just accidentally shoves her into the pool.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."

User avatar
Eraser35
Posts: 197
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:43 pm
Location: Ontario,Canada

Re: Yamaku's Swimming Pool

Post by Eraser35 » Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:25 am

Xanatos wrote:Oh right, the sharktopus...Why do I imagine the person who came up with that works for Syfy?

I could see Hanako being on a swim team, once she got comfortable with the exposure...Or just pushed into it by Lilly.
Sharktopus was made by Roger Corman I think and I'm pretty sure it wasn't a Syfy movie

User avatar
Umber
Posts: 989
Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:59 pm
Location: California

Re: Yamaku's Swimming Pool

Post by Umber » Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:02 am

Eraser35 wrote: Sharktopus was made by Roger Corman I think and I'm pretty sure it wasn't a Syfy movie
Regardless if it was or not, it was low budget. Which is usually synonymous to terrible most of the time.
Wikipedia wrote:Sharktopus is a 2010 American low-budget science fiction film directed by Declan Burke, starring Eric Roberts. It is a Syfy production and was produced by Roger Corman. The movie is a remake of the 1984 Italian film Monster Shark.
...It just so happens that it was, though.

roger corman must not be allowed near yamakuin fear of bad crippled swimming anime
-An occasional art thread.
pig dissections and cadaver examinations.

User avatar
pandaphil
Posts: 2149
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:54 am
Location: Seattle, WA
Contact:

Re: Yamaku's Swimming Pool

Post by pandaphil » Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:18 am

I forget which story series it was part of, but I remember reading a cute scene where Hisao visits the pool early one morning and finds Hanako doing laps. It seems her parents took her swimming a long time ago, and she likes to sneak into the pool before classes each morning when theres nobody around. I thought it was kinda sweet and would make an interesting personality quirk.

Also kinda sad, not being able to do somethign she loved because she was afraid of someone seeign her.

(Totally not having wicked thoughts of what a wet Hanako would look like).
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.

User avatar
Xanatos
Posts: 5365
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:40 pm

Re: Yamaku's Swimming Pool

Post by Xanatos » Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:15 am

pandaphil wrote:I forget which story series it was part of, but I remember reading a cute scene where Hisao visits the pool early one morning and finds Hanako doing laps. It seems her parents took her swimming a long time ago, and she likes to sneak into the pool before classes each morning when theres nobody around. I thought it was kinda sweet and would make an interesting personality quirk.

Also kinda sad, not being able to do somethign she loved because she was afraid of someone seeign her.

(Totally not having wicked thoughts of what a wet Hanako would look like).
That could've made for some nice scenes...Maybe late in her route so it's not just another "Hanako acts shy and then it's over" thing.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."

User avatar
dewelar
Posts: 1228
Joined: Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:09 pm
Location: The Fifth Thing

Re: Yamaku's Swimming Pool

Post by dewelar » Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:52 am

More likely, Hanako would wear something like this. Whether that's worse or better is in the eye of the beholder :) .
Rin is orthogonal to everything.
Stuff I've written: Developments, a continuation of Lilly's (bad? neutral?) ending - COMPLETE!

User avatar
Xaredian
Posts: 274
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:38 pm
Location: Elysium, Crytar, Terranova, somewhere in the universe
Contact:

Re: Yamaku's Swimming Pool

Post by Xaredian » Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:21 pm

Guest Poster wrote:Where I come from, most kids learn to swim around their 6th or 7th. Hanako was 8 when she got hospitalized, so she could have learned it before then. I don't think she visited many swimming pools afterwards. In fact, I think the point of her being comfortable enough with her scars to wear a swimsuit is still so far into the future, there'd be no reason for her to still be at Yamaku.
6th or 7th what...?
I'm assuming age, but, I don't like assuming, because, ya know. It makes an 'ass' of 'u' and 'me'.
pandaphil wrote:I forget which story series it was part of, but I remember reading a cute scene where Hisao visits the pool early one morning and finds Hanako doing laps. It seems her parents took her swimming a long time ago, and she likes to sneak into the pool before classes each morning when theres nobody around. I thought it was kinda sweet and would make an interesting personality quirk.

Also kinda sad, not being able to do somethign she loved because she was afraid of someone seeign her.

(Totally not having wicked thoughts of what a wet Hanako would look like).
As a swimmer myself, i'm not often off put by someone dripping wet or think of wicked thoughts when someone is dripping wet from swimming. I'd, probably, be more off put by the scars, if I were to see Hanako swimming. And might end up wondering how she deals with the chlorine with her scars.

User avatar
pandaphil
Posts: 2149
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:54 am
Location: Seattle, WA
Contact:

Re: Yamaku's Swimming Pool

Post by pandaphil » Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:17 pm

dewelar wrote:More likely, Hanako would wear something like this. Whether that's worse or better is in the eye of the beholder :) .
I could see her wearing one of thise, if she could somehow afford it. More likely though she's just wear the usual school swimsuit, then go out of her way to go to the pool when nobody was around, and stay in the water so nobody can see her arms or legs.

Don't think Rin would be interested.

Emi might, being the athletic type, she could likely see the advantage in swimming, though she'd probably be mor einterested in water pistol fights and beach ball than swimming laps.Of course with Emi, sneaking into the pool for after hours antics are a possibility.

Shizune, maybe. And wasn't it mentioned somewhere that Misha is a swimmer?
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.

User avatar
Steinherz
Posts: 2095
Joined: Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:06 am
Location: New England

Re: Yamaku's Swimming Pool

Post by Steinherz » Thu Oct 10, 2013 5:52 pm

pandaphil wrote:Shizune, maybe. And wasn't it mentioned somewhere that Misha is a swimmer?
I believe For Want of a Nail has Misha enjoy swimming.
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.

User avatar
Lianam
Posts: 208
Joined: Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:18 pm
Location: Massachusetts

Re: Yamaku's Swimming Pool

Post by Lianam » Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:20 pm

pandaphil wrote:Don't think Rin would be interested.
Ahem. That is all.

And before you say anything, you're welcome. :P
Ce ne sont pas une signature.

User avatar
Jobriq
Posts: 369
Joined: Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:41 am
Location: Back at school! yay!

Re: Yamaku's Swimming Pool

Post by Jobriq » Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:07 pm

Lianam wrote:
pandaphil wrote:Don't think Rin would be interested.
Ahem. That is all.

And before you say anything, you're welcome. :P
:lol: :lol: that is genius :lol: :lol: Also more seriously I would imagine Rin to be a drowning risk.... If she went swimming in the ocean maybe she could try talking to a jellyfish
Fist of the North Star is a strange movie ._.
<Xanatos>: "Security is just Mutou walking around punching disobedient students in the head."
<KeiichiO>: "I'd rather look at clop than furry porn."
<CFC Kyle>: "All you do is press the quote button above someones post and WHEEEEEEEEEEEEE quoted."

User avatar
MegaMoto
Posts: 292
Joined: Wed May 15, 2013 9:02 pm

Re: Yamaku's Swimming Pool

Post by MegaMoto » Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:22 pm

Xanatos wrote:
I was thinking Lilly just accidentally shoves her into the pool.
Something about someone who is usually totally nice doing something dastardly makes me laugh.

User avatar
Jobriq
Posts: 369
Joined: Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:41 am
Location: Back at school! yay!

Re: Yamaku's Swimming Pool

Post by Jobriq » Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:25 pm

MegaMoto wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
I was thinking Lilly just accidentally shoves her into the pool.
Something about someone who is usually totally nice doing something dastardly makes me laugh.
Ara ara....I'm sorry Hanako, I didn't see you standing there.
Fist of the North Star is a strange movie ._.
<Xanatos>: "Security is just Mutou walking around punching disobedient students in the head."
<KeiichiO>: "I'd rather look at clop than furry porn."
<CFC Kyle>: "All you do is press the quote button above someones post and WHEEEEEEEEEEEEE quoted."

User avatar
pandaphil
Posts: 2149
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:54 am
Location: Seattle, WA
Contact:

Re: Yamaku's Swimming Pool

Post by pandaphil » Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:29 pm

Jobriq wrote:
MegaMoto wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
I was thinking Lilly just accidentally shoves her into the pool.
Something about someone who is usually totally nice doing something dastardly makes me laugh.
Ara ara....I'm sorry Hanako, I didn't see you standing there.

Guess it depends on the situation. Is Lilly being mean, or did she think Hanako wanted to go in, but was waffling.

Could result in an epic splash fight though.
Last edited by pandaphil on Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.

Post Reply