Yamaku's Swimming Pool

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Hisao&Hanako<3

Re: Yamaku's Swimming Pool

Post by Hisao&Hanako<3 »

Actually, that person might have been the reason I had the whole idea in the first place. I think I know what you're talking about, and seeing that brought me to where I am now over a week later. It's an excellent idea, and fun too.

As for taste in girls, I tend to be attracted to the more timid type. More outgoing girls, in my case, usually end up being too prideful. Like a stick in the mud. More timid girls are, well, more careful about what they say and do.
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Xaredian wrote:

I still don't understand, how you can find, someone that's wet from head to toe, nearly irresistible.
You got your fetishes. I got mine. ;)
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

Some folks like the light reflecting off the water on the ladies' skin.
"Nothing is beneath man. Everything is permitted."

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

YZQ wrote:Some folks like the light reflecting off the water on the ladies' skin.
Indeed. I just like the shiny, glossy look. Same reason I'm fond of wet hair, and seamless latex and spandex clothes and swimsuits.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

Although, I must say that imagining Hanako in a swimming pool brings to my mind a swimming pool scene from the light novel/OVA series Iriya no Sora, UFO no Natsu.

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

YZQ wrote:Although, I must say that imagining Hanako in a swimming pool brings to my mind a swimming pool scene from the light novel/OVA series Iriya no Sora, UFO no Natsu.
So....details?
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

It's Iriya (the female lead) exploring the school swimming pool in the middle of the night, while the male lead climbed the fence to enter the pool for the thrill. Thus, the series kicks off.

pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

YZQ wrote:It's Iriya (the female lead) exploring the school swimming pool in the middle of the night, while the male lead climbed the fence to enter the pool for the thrill. Thus, the series kicks off.

There used to be a fic here where Hisao stumbles across Hanako using the pool early one morning before class. But I can't seem to find it now.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Hisao&Hanako<3 wrote:Actually, that person might have been the reason I had the whole idea in the first place. I think I know what you're talking about, and seeing that brought me to where I am now over a week later. It's an excellent idea, and fun too.

As for taste in girls, I tend to be attracted to the more timid type. More outgoing girls, in my case, usually end up being too prideful. Like a stick in the mud. More timid girls are, well, more careful about what they say and do.
So you're into timid girls because they have less self-worth than outgoing girls? That's not weird. :lol:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

I can sorta see the appeal. Especially since I'm in the same boat emotionally.

Trouble is trying to get two shy people together would be tough.
Firewind

Post by Firewind »

pandaphil wrote: There used to be a fic here where Hisao stumbles across Hanako using the pool early one morning before class. But I can't seem to find it now.
I'd like to read that fic if you'll ever find it.
pandaphil wrote: Trouble is trying to get two shy people together would be tough.
Sad but true.
Everyone hides who they are at least some of their time. Sometimes you bury that part of yourself so deeply that you have to be reminded it's there at all. And sometimes you just want to forget who you are all together.
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Oh hey, I did some searching and managed to find it again.

http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t ... r&start=15

I really like this scene and have no problem adding it, along with "Sisterhood" to my personal KS canon.
Hisao&Hanako<3

Post by Hisao&Hanako<3 »

Hey look, my words are being twisted again. It's cool. I'm about to go to bed, so I'm too tired to do anything but laugh and smile thinking of dear Hanako.
emmjay

Post by emmjay »

pandaphil wrote: Rin of course would just sit in the shallow end wondering what all the fuss was about.
Actually, Rin would probably just float on her back, staring at the sky. Or the roof, if it's an indoor pool. Or maybe she'd float on her front and stare at the bottom of the pool.
Yuuko > Akira > Miki > Meiko > Sae.

Some one-shots I've written (Updated 7/29/2017)
Xaredian
Location: Elysium, Crytar, Terranova, somewhere in the universe

Post by Xaredian »

pandaphil wrote:
Xaredian wrote:

I still don't understand, how you can find, someone that's wet from head to toe, nearly irresistible.
You got your fetishes. I got mine. ;)
I've forgotten what my fetishes are... I've slept since then.

The only one I, kinda, remember is... wings, chicks with wings. Like, Angel wings.

pandaphil wrote:
YZQ wrote:Some folks like the light reflecting off the water on the ladies' skin.
Indeed. I just like the shiny, glossy look. Same reason I'm fond of wet hair, and seamless latex and spandex clothes and swimsuits.
Note to self: never take this person to a swim meet.
pandaphil wrote:Trouble is trying to get two shy people together would be tough.
Naturally.
Hisao&Hanako<3 wrote:Hey look, my words are being twisted again. It's cool. I'm about to go to bed, so I'm too tired to do anything but laugh and smile thinking of dear Hanako.
Speaking of Hanako. There was an ad on Deviantart, with a chick that looked like Misha. And, when I looked closer, the makers name was "Hanako games". But, I couldn't click it, as I was just about to start loading another page. It was really unexpected to see that.

I wonder how many lifeguards they have at the school...
To be remembered by anyone after death is the goal of basically every soul that's lived in this world.