Yamaku's Swimming Pool

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Xanatos

Re: Yamaku's Swimming Pool

Post by Xanatos »

Hisao&Hanako<3 wrote:Okay, I chose bad wording. I meant the way he decided to back off and go study and talk to Yuuko made her worry. Or something to that effect. Can't find the best words right now.
Well, in his defense, does it take much...Or anything, given the conclusions she jumped to without any evidence, to make her worry? She may look like Hanako but inside, she's another Yuuko.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Hisao&Hanako<3

Post by Hisao&Hanako<3 »

I'll add to my point before I go to bed cause I just thought of it. Basically, Hisao's failure to make his intentions clear, and all that "treading lightly" around Hanako, as well as his decision to try to make things better by distancing himself and studying more, is what I meant when I said he "made" Hanako think that way. His actions, or lack thereof, put the fear into her mind.
Atario

Post by Atario »

Hisao&Hanako<3 wrote:Was kinda grossed out a bit during Lilly's. Didn't expect her to have sex that much. Twice in one weekend! I was glad Hanako doesn't have that strong a sex drive.
I'm getting that you're just really averse to sex in general…
NB: none of the above is a request

Mutou Gets Fired — a little one-shot fanfic I wrote
bhtooefr

Post by bhtooefr »

I'm getting vibes of the Madonna/whore dichotomy here.
bhtooefr's one-shot and drabble thread
Enjoy The Silence - Sequel to All I Have (complete)
Enough is enough! I have had it with these motherfucking zombies on this motherfucking forum!
Guest Poster

Post by Guest Poster »

Was kinda grossed out a bit during Lilly's. Didn't expect her to have sex that much. Twice in one weekend! I was glad Hanako doesn't have that strong a sex drive.
Twice in one weekend isn't out of the ordinary for hormonally-charged teenagers. (although it might be out of the ordinary for a guy who just had a heart flutter earlier) I didn't see anything gross about it. I thought Lilly's erotic scenes were very sweet, romantic and loving. Perfect example of two people in love sharing an extremely intimate moment.

And we don't really know anything about Hanako's sex drive. The VN never gets to the point where it comes up, since it ends at the very point where they start a relationship.

If you want to be grossed out by a H-scene, Emi's second one is pretty much the ultimate scene to watch:

- They get naked inside a rather dirty shed.
- Emi's in a wheelchair by that point because her stumps got infected. You'd think she wouldn't want to get them into too much contact with the filthy floor. But she does.
- Hisao penetrates her in the ass.
- Without a condom. (just lemon-flavored lube)
- When they climax, he fails to pull out in time, giving Emi an improvised enema right then and there.
- Afterwards he has nothing but the tap of a dirty sink to wash the santorum off his willy.

Feeling grossed out yet? :D

Compared to that, stuff like Lilly and Hisao doing it after cleaning themselves in the bath is kids stuff.
Sisterhood: True Edition. Hanako epilogue I wrote. Now expanded with additional chapters.
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

pandaphil wrote:II otoh loved the sex scenes. I think Lilly would have been in danger of coming off as little miss goodie two-shoes otherewise. The fact that shes a sexual person makes her seem a bit more multi-dimensional.

Same with Emi. Shes cute as a button, but also a bit of a sex machine. To be honest, shes about the only one whos sex scenes got me going right from the first. :D

And as I've said before. Hanako has normal sexual desires, but shes just too afraid to let it show. Consdiering how long shes held back, I think with a good dose of affection and TLC I she'd blossom quite spectacularly.
Yeah, Hisao and Lilly had sex 3 times, true.

But if you take into consideration Hisao's offhand comments, Hisao and Emi boinked at least six times. Three shown, three mentioned.
Guest Poster wrote:
Was kinda grossed out a bit during Lilly's. Didn't expect her to have sex that much. Twice in one weekend! I was glad Hanako doesn't have that strong a sex drive.
Twice in one weekend isn't out of the ordinary for hormonally-charged teenagers. (although it might be out of the ordinary for a guy who just had a heart flutter earlier) I didn't see anything gross about it. I thought Lilly's erotic scenes were very sweet, romantic and loving. Perfect example of two people in love sharing an extremely intimate moment.

And we don't really know anything about Hanako's sex drive. The VN never gets to the point where it comes up, since it ends at the very point where they start a relationship.
^^
This. For all we know, Hanako might actually be as bad, if not worse than, Lilly and Emi :lol:
Guest Poster wrote:If you want to be grossed out by a H-scene, Emi's second one is pretty much the ultimate scene to watch:

- They get naked inside a rather dirty shed.
- Emi's in a wheelchair by that point because her stumps got infected. You'd think she wouldn't want to get them into too much contact with the filthy floor. But she does.
- Hisao penetrates her in the ass.
- Without a condom. (just lemon-flavored lube)
- When they climax, he fails to pull out in time, giving Emi an improvised enema right then and there.
- Afterwards he has nothing but the tap of a dirty sink to wash the santorum off his willy.

Feeling grossed out yet? :D

Compared to that, stuff like Lilly and Hisao doing it after cleaning themselves in the bath is kids stuff.
Am I the only one who was reminded of Shizune's fetish of sexing it in places they might be caught in that route?
No?

Also, I didn't find that scene erotic at all, mainly because of how much of a train-wreck it was, and how much I was laughing because of it :lol:
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
Guest Poster

Post by Guest Poster »

Am I the only one who was reminded of Shizune's fetish of sexing it in places they might be caught in that route?
Not on the same level at all.

Shizune: In a room with the door unlocked while her family and best friend are around and then later in a classroom while there's certainly still staff around.
Emi: In a shed early some distance away from the school buildings at a time she knows from experience nobody is ever in the area.
Sisterhood: True Edition. Hanako epilogue I wrote. Now expanded with additional chapters.
Hisao&Hanako<3

Post by Hisao&Hanako<3 »

Okay, I didn't expect my offhanded comments to turn the whole discussion around. I'll pull a Misha card and act like I was paying attention to something else the whole time, cause quite frankly I was.

I always thought Hanako in a one-piece swimsuit would look nice. It would just be a long time before she had the confidence to expose that much skin. Not that such a comment hasn't already been made, but like I said before, I don't mind repeating myself.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Hisao&Hanako<3 wrote:I'll add to my point before I go to bed cause I just thought of it. Basically, Hisao's failure to make his intentions clear, and all that "treading lightly" around Hanako, as well as his decision to try to make things better by distancing himself and studying more, is what I meant when I said he "made" Hanako think that way. His actions, or lack thereof, put the fear into her mind.
Which still brings it back to being Hanako's fault for jumping to ridiculous conclusions. :P Really, you can blame her former friends for being jerks and ruining her. :lol:

And nothing gross even happened in Lilly's route. :lol:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
Hisao&Hanako<3

Post by Hisao&Hanako<3 »

I didn't mean gross by definition of the word, really. I was just a bit disgusted. Disappointed. Cause beneath that polite exterior exists something I could find in millions of other women. Not too many women are like Hanako. I am unique, and I go for the unique. That's just how I'm wired.
bhtooefr

Post by bhtooefr »

Yup, Madonna/whore complex.
bhtooefr's one-shot and drabble thread
Enjoy The Silence - Sequel to All I Have (complete)
Enough is enough! I have had it with these motherfucking zombies on this motherfucking forum!
Hisao&Hanako<3

Post by Hisao&Hanako<3 »

I have no clue what you're talking about, dude. Call it what you want, I'm allowed to be different. I never said I don't like sex. I just believe there's a time, a place, and a person.
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

Hisao&Hanako<3 wrote:I have no clue what you're talking about, dude. Call it what you want, I'm allowed to be different. I never said I don't like sex. I just believe there's a time, a place, and a person.
Madonna/Whore Complex:
"A pattern of thought that divides female-humanity into two mutually exclusive categories: Madonnas and Whores. The virtuous Madonna figure, possessing and protecting social virtue (and deploring sexuality) is an object of worship and everything that all females should aspire to be. However, sex is not part of this. Anyone who fails to live up to the Madonna standard is a Whore driven exclusively by sexual desire and (therefore) lacking in morality and humanity. An active sex life makes one a Whore... unless one is married, and sometimes not even then. The Madonna-Whore complex is a notable contrast to the The Three Faces of Eve as it ignores the 'Wife' archetype (one who is sexually active but morally good/"pure") and creates a False Dichotomy between the 'Child' and 'Seductress' categories of females. That said, many 'Madonnas' are wives, though they are more often mothers or sisters, or other females with close emotional ties to whomever considers them a 'Madonna'.

The Madonna-Whore Complex (aka "Virgin-Whore Complex") was described by Sigmund Freud on the basis of some of his clinical work. Specifically, he noticed the difficulty some men had in having sexual relations with their wives because they differentiated women into these categories. Those men were aroused by prostitutes and mistresses but not their wives because, paradoxically, they respected the latter too much (they viewed them as fellow humans, i.e. 'not whores') to be sexually attracted to them."
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Hisao&Hanako<3 wrote:I didn't mean gross by definition of the word, really. I was just a bit disgusted. Disappointed. Cause beneath that polite exterior exists something I could find in millions of other women. Not too many women are like Hanako. I am unique, and I go for the unique. That's just how I'm wired.

Oh, you didn't mean gross as in gross, you meant gross as in disgusting. Well, yeah, that's totally different and not just another word for the exact same thing. *conspicuous coughing*

...Yes, beneath Lilly's polite exterior exists a sex drive. So what? How is that disgusting or disappointing? In all likelihood, Hanako has a sex drive too. Question: If Hanako had more sex scenes, would she disgust and disappoint you? Because that's the implication here.

*Judgmental text follows. You can read it or not.*

I've noticed you love to talk about how unique she is and you are, and neither of you really are if you think about it.

Hanako's shy and cute and nice and under it all, she's likely sexual just like Lilly and anyone else. Except that's not terribly unique because there are plenty of those girls in the world.

You like a shy cute girl and are apparently more interested in a romantic connection than sex itself...And so are many others here and everywhere. Where is this alleged uniqueness that you constantly feel the need to proclaim? It sounds increasingly like a pile of pretentiousness.
Hisao&Hanako<3

Post by Hisao&Hanako<3 »

Well for one, I'm unique in that I no longer feel the need of self-verification by constantly listing all the ideals I live by. I just say what I know is, and feel no need to clarify; Those who get to know me better find out what I mean, and the rest most likely shrug their shoulders and keep walking. As I keep doing. Living as I do is more or less like breathing to me, while for others, it most likely is not.

I sense more holding back in your words than usual. Good job. No one here needs any throwing knives to get a point across.

Okay, you edited your post, so I have to edit mine. To answer your question, Hanako having more sex scenes would seem unlikely, uncharacteristic of her, unless the whole thing we were talking about were multiplied, that she took the self-made conclusions and acted more upon them than once.