Yamaku's Swimming Pool

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters
User avatar
Hisao&Hanako<3
Posts: 554
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:33 pm
Location: United States

Re: Yamaku's Swimming Pool

Post by Hisao&Hanako<3 » Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:03 pm

Yeah, I wasn't thinking of sex when I thought about the pool. Just something else Hanako could do to relax.

User avatar
Sea
Posts: 778
Joined: Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:07 am
Location: Toronto

Re: Yamaku's Swimming Pool

Post by Sea » Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:10 pm

Hisao&Hanako<3 wrote:Yeah, I wasn't thinking of sex when I thought about the pool.
Well I'm glad we cleared that up. Good thing you lead with that or else we'd never have known.
Come join the Yamaku Book Club! Where stuff happens and we discuss cripple porn
I come from the outside, do you know it?

User avatar
pandaphil
Posts: 2149
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:54 am
Location: Seattle, WA
Contact:

Re: Yamaku's Swimming Pool

Post by pandaphil » Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:42 am

ProfAllister wrote:
Unfortunately, most doctors do not approve.
Yeah but those are doctors. Its their jobs to suck all the joy out of life.

Hisao&Hanako<3 wrote:Yeah, I wasn't thinking of sex when I thought about the pool. Just something else Hanako could do to relax.
Oh sure, there are other things to do besides straight-up sex. Chasing each other in the water, Stroking and petting, hugging and kissing. Just fun couple stuff.

But water does have an interesting effect on people.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.

User avatar
Hisao&Hanako<3
Posts: 554
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:33 pm
Location: United States

Re: Yamaku's Swimming Pool

Post by Hisao&Hanako<3 » Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:11 am

You know what I'm having fun doing? I'm creating the KS characters in this... other game, heh. I enjoy getting all the girls to be friends. Lilly and Hanako, Shizune and Misha, Miki and Suzu, Emi and Rin, and Saki and Rika. Good times. Now that they're all friends, I introduce the Master of Romance and work my magic. Straight ballin'.

User avatar
Atario
Posts: 1358
Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:06 am
Location: San Francisco Bay Area

Re: Yamaku's Swimming Pool

Post by Atario » Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:50 pm

Hisao&Hanako<3 wrote:You know what I'm having fun doing? I'm creating the KS characters in this... other game, heh. I enjoy getting all the girls to be friends. Lilly and Hanako, Shizune and Misha, Miki and Suzu, Emi and Rin, and Saki and Rika. Good times. Now that they're all friends, I introduce the Master of Romance and work my magic. Straight ballin'.
Ha-REM! Ha-REM! Ha-REM! Ha-REM!
NB: none of the above is a request

Mutou Gets Fired — a little one-shot fanfic I wrote

User avatar
Steinherz
Posts: 2095
Joined: Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:06 am
Location: New England

Re: Yamaku's Swimming Pool

Post by Steinherz » Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:22 pm

Atario wrote:
Hisao&Hanako<3 wrote:You know what I'm having fun doing? I'm creating the KS characters in this... other game, heh. I enjoy getting all the girls to be friends. Lilly and Hanako, Shizune and Misha, Miki and Suzu, Emi and Rin, and Saki and Rika. Good times. Now that they're all friends, I introduce the Master of Romance and work my magic. Straight ballin'.
Ha-REM! Ha-REM! Ha-REM! Ha-REM!
Way ahead of you Atario.
Image
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.

User avatar
Xanatos
Posts: 5365
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:40 pm

Re: Yamaku's Swimming Pool

Post by Xanatos » Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:08 pm

Hisao&Hanako<3 wrote:You know what I'm having fun doing? I'm creating the KS characters in this... other game, heh. I enjoy getting all the girls to be friends. Lilly and Hanako, Shizune and Misha, Miki and Suzu, Emi and Rin, and Saki and Rika. Good times. Now that they're all friends, I introduce the Master of Romance and work my magic. Straight ballin'.
...Is it The Sims?
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."

User avatar
Hisao&Hanako<3
Posts: 554
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:33 pm
Location: United States

Re: Yamaku's Swimming Pool

Post by Hisao&Hanako<3 » Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:41 pm

^Negative, Captain. It's actually a Japanese game. But I cheated and installed it with a translation. Shizune seems pretty accurate so far, still tweaking Hanako though she's endearing any way, Rin comes up to me and says random stuff, Lilly is sly and crafty, Misha still needs some tweaking, and Emi keeps hitting on me. But I also have Miki, Suzu, Rika, and Saki in there. And Kenji. Gotta have Kenji. The other five dudes are just random creations to help fill the class.

Crap, that's not on topic at all. Yeah, swimming pool. A relaxing way for Hanako to get some tasteful lovin' action. I can't help but imagine that her hair looks amazing, even when wet.

User avatar
Xanatos
Posts: 5365
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:40 pm

Re: Yamaku's Swimming Pool

Post by Xanatos » Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:36 am

Hisao&Hanako<3 wrote:^Negative, Captain. It's actually a Japanese game. But I cheated and installed it with a translation. Shizune seems pretty accurate so far, still tweaking Hanako though she's endearing any way, Rin comes up to me and says random stuff, Lilly is sly and crafty, Misha still needs some tweaking, and Emi keeps hitting on me. But I also have Miki, Suzu, Rika, and Saki in there. And Kenji. Gotta have Kenji. The other five dudes are just random creations to help fill the class.

Crap, that's not on topic at all. Yeah, swimming pool. A relaxing way for Hanako to get some tasteful lovin' action. I can't help but imagine that her hair looks amazing, even when wet.
*boots you into my inbox* I demand to know of this game! :P

Never mind a swimming pool, Yamaku needs a tennis court. Or putt-putt.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."

User avatar
AussieInquisitor
Posts: 147
Joined: Sun May 05, 2013 11:18 pm
Location: Brisbane, Australia

Re: Yamaku's Swimming Pool

Post by AussieInquisitor » Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:05 am

Not so sure about a tennis court, unless we want to have a queue in front of the Nurse's office for eye-to-tennis-ball related injuries. :lol:
Tha gaol agam ort, Lilly. Slàinte mhor a h-uile là a chi 's nach fhaic.

"I think I can hear SlientCook building more Sorry Corners from the remains of cooked threads to cope with the demand."
- Rhodri, 07/04/2015

User avatar
Xaredian
Posts: 274
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:38 pm
Location: Elysium, Crytar, Terranova, somewhere in the universe
Contact:

Re: Yamaku's Swimming Pool

Post by Xaredian » Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:18 pm

ProfAllister wrote:
Steinherz wrote:
pandaphil wrote:Hisao overhears Hanako talking about how she wishes she could go swimming.

He goes to Emi and asks if she could talk to her connections in the PE department about using the pool after hours.

The two of them sneak in after dark for swimming, fun, and sexytime in the pool. I approve.
Sexytime in the pool?
I approve
Unfortunately, most doctors do not approve.
pandaphil wrote:Yeah but those are doctors. Its their jobs to suck all the joy out of life.
I'm not a doctor, and i'd have told you that having sex in a pool, or a river, isn't the best place to do it. In terms of health, at least. Kinkiness, I don't really know anything better.
Hisao&Hanako<3 wrote:You know what I'm having fun doing? I'm creating the KS characters in this... other game, heh. I enjoy getting all the girls to be friends. Lilly and Hanako, Shizune and Misha, Miki and Suzu, Emi and Rin, and Saki and Rika. Good times. Now that they're all friends, I introduce the Master of Romance and work my magic. Straight ballin'.
Artificial Academy?
Hisao&Hanako<3 wrote:^Negative, Captain. It's actually a Japanese game. But I cheated and installed it with a translation. Shizune seems pretty accurate so far, still tweaking Hanako though she's endearing any way, Rin comes up to me and says random stuff, Lilly is sly and crafty, Misha still needs some tweaking, and Emi keeps hitting on me. But I also have Miki, Suzu, Rika, and Saki in there. And Kenji. Gotta have Kenji. The other five dudes are just random creations to help fill the class.

Crap, that's not on topic at all. Yeah, swimming pool. A relaxing way for Hanako to get some tasteful lovin' action. I can't help but imagine that her hair looks amazing, even when wet.
Saki? SAKI!!!!

I think we had a talk about wet hair, chlorine, if it'd hurt Hanako or not, and anti-chlorine shampoo.

User avatar
pandaphil
Posts: 2149
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:54 am
Location: Seattle, WA
Contact:

Re: Yamaku's Swimming Pool

Post by pandaphil » Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:47 pm

Theres really something about water that makes people feel more childlike. I can see Misha, Emi, or even Hanako just splashing around and having fun if given the chance to use the pool. Lilly or Shizune? Well, not so much. They're probably way too serious. Rin of course would just sit in the shallow end wonderign what all the fuss was about.
Hisao&Hanako<3 wrote:
Crap, that's not on topic at all. Yeah, swimming pool. A relaxing way for Hanako to get some tasteful lovin' action. I can't help but imagine that her hair looks amazing, even when wet.
Watching Hanako climbing out of the pool slightly out of breath, her long hair (or a ponytail) slicked back, and the wet lycra of her suit snug and shiny against her body might just be too much for poor Hisao's (or my) heart to take.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.

User avatar
Xanatos
Posts: 5365
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:40 pm

Re: Yamaku's Swimming Pool

Post by Xanatos » Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:06 pm

pandaphil wrote:Theres really something about water that makes people feel more childlike. I can see Misha, Emi, or even Hanako just splashing around and having fun if given the chance to use the pool. Lilly or Shizune? Well, not so much. They're probably way too serious. Rin of course would just sit in the shallow end wondering what all the fuss was about.
Cue one-sided Emi/Rin splashfight.

@Prof: Major bonus points for that article containing the term "pruney zombie wang".
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."

User avatar
Hisao&Hanako<3
Posts: 554
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:33 pm
Location: United States

Re: Yamaku's Swimming Pool

Post by Hisao&Hanako<3 » Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:42 pm

Ha, looks like someone caught on to my explanation... and seems to like Saki a lot. Yeah she's alright. Probably my more favorite of the two april fools' day characters. Rika seems kind enough but is just too dark and morbid. The dark personality in said game fits her well.

So yeah, as for the pool, a lot of girls like swimming all of a sudden. Or track. :mrgreen:

User avatar
Xaredian
Posts: 274
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:38 pm
Location: Elysium, Crytar, Terranova, somewhere in the universe
Contact:

Re: Yamaku's Swimming Pool

Post by Xaredian » Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:48 am

pandaphil wrote:
Hisao&Hanako<3 wrote:
Crap, that's not on topic at all. Yeah, swimming pool. A relaxing way for Hanako to get some tasteful lovin' action. I can't help but imagine that her hair looks amazing, even when wet.
Watching Hanako climbing out of the pool slightly out of breath, her long hair (or a ponytail) slicked back, and the wet lycra of her suit snug and shiny against her body might just be too much for poor Hisao's (or my) heart to take.
I still don't understand, how you can find, someone that's wet from head to toe, nearly irresistible.
Hisao&Hanako<3 wrote:Ha, looks like someone caught on to my explanation... and seems to like Saki a lot. Yeah she's alright. Probably my more favorite of the two april fools' day characters. Rika seems kind enough but is just too dark and morbid. The dark personality in said game fits her well.
Wasn't too hard to figure out, just what you were referring to. Because, someone on Deviantart had your same idea. Or, was that person, you???

Also, there's a reason why Saki is in the topper left corner of my sig. I have things for the more, or less, "Wilder(?)" girls. Which might be why I like Miki, out of all the canon girls.

I sometimes wonder what it'd be like to be Alfie...

Post Reply