The wrong reaction to a grave mistake.

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters
User avatar
pandaphil
Posts: 2149
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:54 am
Location: Seattle, WA
Contact:

Re: The wrong reaction to a grave mistake.

Post by pandaphil » Tue Dec 24, 2013 4:30 pm

Steinherz wrote:
pandaphil wrote:But she's already seeing the nurse. (at least in my reality)
You sure the Nurse wasn't just bugging Meiko about making sure Emi doesn't over-exert/hurt herself? :lol:
It's mostly little things. Like the Nurse calling Meiko by her first name, he and Emi being so casual with each other, and Meiko's comment at the track meet after gettign a call "What is he, fifteen?" Yep, sounds like the nurse. :D

'sides, I think they'd make a cute couple.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.

Guest Poster
Posts: 1266
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:42 am

Re: The wrong reaction to a grave mistake.

Post by Guest Poster » Tue Dec 24, 2013 5:00 pm

To be honest, Emi being so casual with the nurse is simply because he's the one who helped her with her revalidation after her accident, but he's definitely a friend of the family. Unless Emi was joking about him having been over for dinner.
Sisterhood: True Edition. Hanako epilogue I wrote. Now expanded with additional chapters.

User avatar
Potato
Posts: 1906
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:49 pm

Re: The wrong reaction to a grave mistake.

Post by Potato » Wed Dec 25, 2013 8:34 pm

Guest Poster wrote:To be honest, Emi being so casual with the nurse is simply because he's the one who helped her with her revalidation after her accident, but he's definitely a friend of the family. Unless Emi was joking about him having been over for dinner.
Emi: "I gotta go, Hisao. We're having Nurse over for dinner."

Hisao: "Over for dinner...?"

*cue scene of NursexEmixMeiko oral scene*

Hisao: *HNNNNNG*
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.

User avatar
Steinherz
Posts: 2095
Joined: Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:06 am
Location: New England

Re: The wrong reaction to a grave mistake.

Post by Steinherz » Wed Dec 25, 2013 8:39 pm

Potato wrote:
Guest Poster wrote:To be honest, Emi being so casual with the nurse is simply because he's the one who helped her with her revalidation after her accident, but he's definitely a friend of the family. Unless Emi was joking about him having been over for dinner.
Emi: "I gotta go, Hisao. We're having Nurse over for dinner."

Hisao: "Over for dinner...?"

*cue scene of NursexEmixMeiko oral scene*

Hisao: *HNNNNNG*
Is that a reference to the "Hisao Imagines" comic series by Not MikeInel (Manyakis)? :lol:
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.

User avatar
Potato
Posts: 1906
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:49 pm

Re: The wrong reaction to a grave mistake.

Post by Potato » Wed Dec 25, 2013 8:49 pm

Steinherz wrote:
Potato wrote:
Guest Poster wrote:To be honest, Emi being so casual with the nurse is simply because he's the one who helped her with her revalidation after her accident, but he's definitely a friend of the family. Unless Emi was joking about him having been over for dinner.
Emi: "I gotta go, Hisao. We're having Nurse over for dinner."

Hisao: "Over for dinner...?"

*cue scene of NursexEmixMeiko oral scene*

Hisao: *HNNNNNG*
Is that a reference to the "Hisao Imagines" comic series by Not MikeInel (Manyakis)? :lol:
Yup! :lol: I'd have 'shopped one to make the reference clearer but I'm not skilled enough.
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.

User avatar
SpunkySix
Posts: 2858
Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:03 pm
Location: Lost in thought... somewhere.

Re: The wrong reaction to a grave mistake.

Post by SpunkySix » Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:23 pm

I got a slightly different reaction because I didn't follow her, but that face was perfectly hurt to me. Broke my heart.
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"

Post Reply