The wrong reaction to a grave mistake.

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Hisao&Hanako<3

Re: The wrong reaction to a grave mistake.

Post by Hisao&Hanako<3 »

This is where things get sketchy for me. If I dive into my own sexual desires/drive, I see that I'm a person that enjoys the other person's pleasure the most. Hmm, AA defines that for me quite nicely if you'd look into it, but I'd be what it calls the "Devotion" type. My point to saying all that? Just clarifying what I said before, if I were in Hisao's position, her pain would have been enough to stop me.

As for the rest of that... I honestly don't know. Me and Hisao are different people, therefore different decisions would have been made that lead to different things. I can't ponder very well what would happen as a result of someone else's choices.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Steinherz wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
Hisao&Hanako<3 wrote:seeing as how most guys enjoy being cherry poppers, I'll draw the line for now.
I'd love statistics on that...

Should he have just quit and called it a night? Honestly, if a bit of pain were reason to do that, awkward situations would skyrocket around the world. :lol:
Realistically Hanako would have gotten more pissed if Hisao did something like that. She already thought she had to fuck him to get him to stop coddling her, and if he stopped midway through because he thought he was hurting her with the way she was characterized thus far, Hanako bad end would have happened the next day.
Probably would've been a much worse end too...Certainly no reconcilation possibilities.

And H&H, if you're that sort of person, wouldn't it make more sense to continue until the pain was gone and pleasure came in? :lol: Just stopping would cause more pain (non-physical), given Hanako's less-than-ideal view of herself.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Hisao&Hanako<3

Post by Hisao&Hanako<3 »

Okay, I'll stretch out my mind a bit. Let's say Hisao actually responded more to Hanako's signs of pain, and actually said something about it instead of just switching positions. "Hey Hanako, this seems to be hurting you. Is there something else you'd like to try?" I often wonder how Hanako would respond if given the initiative, or perhaps Hisao could have been just a bit more romantic and held and kissed her more during the whole thing.

I just got home from work a few hours ago, I'm tired, it's worse to talk to me now than it is at 6 in the morning before I go to bed. Hectic schedule coming up for the holidays, so my thought processes are screwed up a bit.
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Is it my imagination or are we having this exact same discussion over in "Yamaku's Swimming Pool"?
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Hisao&Hanako<3 wrote:Okay, I'll stretch out my mind a bit. Let's say Hisao actually responded more to Hanako's signs of pain, and actually said something about it instead of just switching positions. "Hey Hanako, this seems to be hurting you. Is there something else you'd like to try?" I often wonder how Hanako would respond if given the initiative, or perhaps Hisao could have been just a bit more romantic and held and kissed her more during the whole thing.

I just got home from work a few hours ago, I'm tired, it's worse to talk to me now than it is at 6 in the morning before I go to bed. Hectic schedule coming up for the holidays, so my thought processes are screwed up a bit.
Giving Hanako the initiative...Now that could be very interesting. I wonder how she'd feel being put on the spot in that kind of situation...And more interestingly, how she'd respond...

And panda, that happens sometimes. :lol:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
Hisao&Hanako<3

Post by Hisao&Hanako<3 »

Hey, I just thought of that a few minutes ago. I was like, "Well, I do have a tendency to switch the topic of conversation to Hanako, regardless of what thread I'm in." It's sort of like how people enjoy talking about themselves or expressing their own opinions. I like talking about Hanako. :)
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Hisao&Hanako<3 wrote:Hey, I just thought of that a few minutes ago. I was like, "Well, I do have a tendency to switch the topic of conversation to Hanako, regardless of what thread I'm in." It's sort of like how people enjoy talking about themselves or expressing their own opinions. I like talking about Hanako. :)
I believe this is a condition known as Hanakophilia.

Though after that AA image, I can certainly see why...
Hisao&Hanako<3

Post by Hisao&Hanako<3 »

Hey, I'll take Hanakophilia over Hanakophobia! The true grave mistake we speak of is any person that insults another over which girl they love most!
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Hisao&Hanako<3 wrote:Hey, I'll take Hanakophilia over Hanakophobia! The true grave mistake we speak of is any person that insults another over which girl they love most!
I don't think such people exist here. :lol: And frankly, Hanakophobia sounds reasonable. She can be terrifying when pushed.

Hisao&Hanako<3

Post by Hisao&Hanako<3 »

As much as I want to laugh, I can't. Cause what that all alludes to... eeeh.
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

Hanako could cosplay as a female Sandor Clegane.
"Nothing is beneath man. Everything is permitted."

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

YZQ wrote:Hanako could cosplay as a female Sandor Clegane.
Aw, but nobody likes Clegane...
Lianam

Post by Lianam »

A bit late to the discussion, but on the topic of whether or not Hisao and Hanako could reconcile their differences after Hanako's bad end: They could, but keep in mind this is Hisao we're talking about- in other words, he's doomed. :lol:
Oh, and on the suicide thing that I posted- I'm not sure if that would be what WOULD happen... but it does seem likely sadly. :(
Ce ne sont pas une signature.
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

Lianam wrote:A bit late to the discussion, but on the topic of whether or not Hisao and Hanako could reconcile their differences after Hanako's bad end: They could, but keep in mind this is Hisao we're talking about- in other words, he's doomed. :lol:
Oh, and on the suicide thing that I posted- I'm not sure if that would be what WOULD happen... but it does seem likely sadly. :(
Why does everyone think Hisao is that stupid?
He can be oblivious, but he's not dense. Hell he'd probably seem to be in a slump and Mutou/Misha would pull him aside and ask him what's going on, one thing leads to another and Hisao has an epiphany.
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Steinherz wrote: Why does everyone think Hisao is that stupid?
He can be oblivious, but he's not dense. Hell he'd probably seem to be in a slump and Mutou/Misha would pull him aside and ask him what's going on, one thing leads to another and Hisao has an epiphany.

Honestly, if Hanako hasn't killed herself after all the shit shes been through in her life, I doubt this would push her over the edge. But yes, she'd be depressed for awhile, and probably come out of it even more bitter and unreachable than before. Probably convincing herself that people suck and she doesn't need anyone else.

As for Hisao, that makes sense. Hell Misha put him on the right track when Emi broke up with him. I think someone would step in again in this case case and tell him to man up.
Last edited by pandaphil on Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.