Birthday gifts for the cast

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters
User avatar
pandaphil
Posts: 2149
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:54 am
Location: Seattle, WA
Contact:

Re: Birthday gifts for the girls

Post by pandaphil » Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:37 pm

Numb wrote: I'll just change the title, gimme a sec :lol:
Dude, you rock! :D
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.

User avatar
Umber
Posts: 989
Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:59 pm
Location: California

Re: Birthday gifts for the girls

Post by Umber » Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:16 pm

pandaphil wrote: Dude, you rock! :D
Sweet!

Hisao gets a pacemaker and Kenji gets whiskey/pretzels. Woooo.
-An occasional art thread.
pig dissections and cadaver examinations.

User avatar
Xaredian
Posts: 274
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:38 pm
Location: Elysium, Crytar, Terranova, somewhere in the universe
Contact:

Re: Birthday gifts for the girls

Post by Xaredian » Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:13 am

Umber wrote:
pandaphil wrote: Dude, you rock! :D
Sweet!

Hisao gets a pacemaker and Kenji gets whiskey/pretzels. Woooo.
I read that as "Peacemaker"...

User avatar
OtakuNinja
Posts: 1417
Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:42 pm
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Re: Birthday gifts for the girls

Post by OtakuNinja » Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:55 am

Xaredian wrote:
Umber wrote: Sweet!

Hisao gets a pacemaker and Kenji gets whiskey/pretzels. Woooo.
I read that as "Peacemaker"...
I can totally see that happening. A present from Kenji. :lol:
Image
Emibro, Hanabro, [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer

User avatar
Xanatos
Posts: 5365
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:40 pm

Re: Birthday gifts for the cast

Post by Xanatos » Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:16 pm

What would Kenji like anyway...Honestly, there's a 80/20 chance he'd think the gift was bugged or a trap...
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."

User avatar
Xaredian
Posts: 274
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:38 pm
Location: Elysium, Crytar, Terranova, somewhere in the universe
Contact:

Re: Birthday gifts for the cast

Post by Xaredian » Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:54 pm

Xanatos wrote:What would Kenji like anyway...Honestly, there's a 80/20 chance he'd think the gift was bugged or a trap...
Give him the gift, unwrapped. Easy.

User avatar
Umber
Posts: 989
Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:59 pm
Location: California

Re: Birthday gifts for the cast

Post by Umber » Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:39 am

Xaredian wrote:
Xanatos wrote:What would Kenji like anyway...Honestly, there's a 80/20 chance he'd think the gift was bugged or a trap...
Give him the gift, unwrapped. Easy.
Too easy, he might get suspicious.

I'm not sure if it would be a bad or good idea if we gave him a new pair of glasses so he could actually see.
-An occasional art thread.
pig dissections and cadaver examinations.

User avatar
Sea
Posts: 778
Joined: Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:07 am
Location: Toronto

Re: Birthday gifts for the cast

Post by Sea » Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:26 am

Umber wrote:
Xaredian wrote:
Xanatos wrote:What would Kenji like anyway...Honestly, there's a 80/20 chance he'd think the gift was bugged or a trap...
Give him the gift, unwrapped. Easy.
Too easy, he might get suspicious.

I'm not sure if it would be a bad or good idea if we gave him a new pair of glasses so he could actually see.
Give him either those drunk glasses they use in secondary to show you a sobriety test, or some of those physco swirly glasses and tell him they only work if if his conviction is strong enough.
Come join the Yamaku Book Club! Where stuff happens and we discuss cripple porn
I come from the outside, do you know it?

User avatar
Oddball
Posts: 2881
Joined: Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:05 pm

Re: Birthday gifts for the cast

Post by Oddball » Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:03 pm

Whatever you get Jigoro, be prepared to take it back because he's not going to like it.
Not Dead Yet

User avatar
Xanatos
Posts: 5365
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:40 pm

Re: Birthday gifts for the cast

Post by Xanatos » Sun Oct 20, 2013 3:53 pm

Oddball wrote:Whatever you get Jigoro, be prepared to take it back because he's not going to like it.
I'd get him a little plastic shovel and package it in a box that says "Vagina Sand Remover".
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."

User avatar
Sea
Posts: 778
Joined: Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:07 am
Location: Toronto

Re: Birthday gifts for the cast

Post by Sea » Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:42 pm

Xanatos wrote:
Oddball wrote:Whatever you get Jigoro, be prepared to take it back because he's not going to like it.
I'd get him a little plastic shovel and package it in a box that says "Vagina Sand Remover".
:lol:

. . . I'ma go walk stroll right over to hell now.
Come join the Yamaku Book Club! Where stuff happens and we discuss cripple porn
I come from the outside, do you know it?

User avatar
Umber
Posts: 989
Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:59 pm
Location: California

Re: Birthday gifts for the cast

Post by Umber » Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:31 pm

Oddball wrote:Whatever you get Jigoro, be prepared to take it back because he's not going to like it.
So one's dignity seems to not be enough, evidently.

Just get him nothing, since he's most content with whatever he produces himself. other than hideaki
-An occasional art thread.
pig dissections and cadaver examinations.

Post Reply