Birthday gifts for the cast

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Umber

Re: Birthday gifts for the girls

Post by Umber »

pandaphil wrote: Oh, and take any of the girls clothes shopping, since none of them seem to own more than a few items of clothes.
While I definitely agree that Hanako could use a larger wardrobe (the most out of all the girls), I think Misha would be better off sporting something other than her Cheney shirt. Buy something for them both!

Fun fact(oid?): during the time of the geisha, there was a lead-based beauty product called China Clay. The clay would react to the steam/moisture in a hot spring, and caused a geisha's neck/face to turn yellow and sag over time. Hence, the term 'yellow' Asians.
-An occasional art thread.
pig dissections and cadaver examinations.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Umber wrote:
pandaphil wrote: Oh, and take any of the girls clothes shopping, since none of them seem to own more than a few items of clothes.
While I definitely agree that Hanako could use a larger wardrobe (the most out of all the girls), I think Misha would be better off sporting something other than her Cheney shirt. Buy something for them both!

Fun fact(oid?): during the time of the geisha, there was a lead-based beauty product called China Clay. The clay would react to the steam/moisture in a hot spring, and caused a geisha's neck/face to turn yellow and sag over time. Hence, the term 'yellow' Asians.
...I thought that was just because Asians are yellow.

Would an intervention be a good birthday gift for Akira? She is never not drinking.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Shes a businessperson in Japan. They pretty much drink all the time when they're not working.
Last edited by pandaphil on Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
SpecimenSix

Post by SpecimenSix »

Umber wrote:While I definitely agree that Hanako could use a larger wardrobe (the most out of all the girls), I think Misha would be better off sporting something other than her Cheney shirt. Buy something for them both!
I'd totally support buying Misha something new, especially if Shizune came with to help find something nice for her. My first choice would be Hanako since she has the best sense of style but the odds of getting her to go to the city with me are low at best. :lol:
Xanatos wrote:Would an intervention be a good birthday gift for Akira? She is never not drinking.
Would an intervention really be necessary if she's drinking responsibly? Plus I can remember at least a few scenes where she wasn't drinking.
I am bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There is no one I would rather be than me.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Buy Lilly a copy of Braveheart.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

Buy Rin a dictionary.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

KeiichiO wrote:Buy Rin a dictionary.
Oh god...She'd drive people mad.
Umber

Post by Umber »

Or a thesaurus.

"Hey, what's that word when you -- never mind, found it."
-An occasional art thread.
pig dissections and cadaver examinations.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Umber wrote:
Or a thesaurus.

"Hey, what's that word when you -- never mind, found it."
Except the word she's looking for wouldn't be in there. :lol:
Dream

Post by Dream »

Offer Hanako and Lilly a massage. Or if i was willing to spend money, give them the best day possible at a spa.

That's a really lame gift
"It is not reason, more or less furnished, but will that makes the world march"

"Unfortunately, if you can think of something really stupid, someone out there probably believes it." -Xanatos
SpecimenSix

Post by SpecimenSix »

Dream wrote:Offer Hanako and Lilly a massage. Or if i was willing to spend money, give them the best day possible at a spa.

A lame gift? Are you kidding me? That would be one of the best ones. :lol:

Given the fact that Hanako never really gets anything for her birthday, or any other day for that matter, I think she would be thrilled to get anything really. I'm sure she'd love a day to just relax and enjoy herself and work out some stress. Or hell, if she doesn't, I'll take that gift then. :P
I am bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There is no one I would rather be than me.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Dream wrote:Offer Hanako and Lilly a massage. Or if i was willing to spend money, give them the best day possible at a spa.

Hanako? A massage? I don't see that happening...

Buy Hanako a giant teddy bear with a chocolate-dispensing compartment in its belly. And buy Lilly a big bottle of wine.
Comrade

Post by Comrade »

Xanatos wrote:

Buy Hanako a giant teddy bear with a chocolate-dispensing compartment in its belly. And buy Lilly a big bottle of wine.
Why would hanako won't like a massage (assuming you are in a relationship of course)?
Founder and cheif librarian ofThe Yamaku Library, A Fan Fiction Archive
Vice president of the Yamaku Book Club
Sea wrote:Comrade, as Khan Bek has convinced me to give Democracy a try.
"French are just Spanish Germans, therefore Mexicans."
An American, 2014
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Comrade wrote:
Xanatos wrote:

Why would hanako won't like a massage (assuming you are in a relationship of course)?
Because that assumption wasn't a part of the scenario. Just some awkward stranger massage. :P
PyroOgre

Post by PyroOgre »

Gotta agree, really tough for me to think Hanako would be okay with some random person touching her, even if it was their job to try and comfort her (not that kind of comfort, Misha).