Kenji was RIGHT!

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters
User avatar
Lianam
Posts: 208
Joined: Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:18 pm
Location: Massachusetts

Re: Kenji was RIGHT!

Post by Lianam » Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:22 pm

Sea wrote:What would you say your thoughts taste like right now?
Thoughts.
Ce ne sont pas une signature.

User avatar
Xanatos
Posts: 5365
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:40 pm

Re: Kenji was RIGHT!

Post by Xanatos » Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:23 pm

Sea wrote:What would you say your thoughts taste like right now?
Banana bread.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."

User avatar
Comrade
Posts: 1248
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:29 am
Location: Micheal Levi's lyre is real good yo

Re: Kenji was RIGHT!

Post by Comrade » Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:35 am

Lianam wrote:
But is a thought a projection of an idea, and an idea can be derived from actual existing objects, or the human conditioning of that time and place, but does it have to be?

This seem like a discussion Rin would have...
A thought isn't a projection of an idea, a thought is an idea.
Why would Rin be talking about DM?

My thoughts taste like blood of young children. Yummy.
Founder and cheif librarian ofThe Yamaku Library, A Fan Fiction Archive
Vice president of the Yamaku Book Club
Sea wrote:Comrade, as Khan Bek has convinced me to give Democracy a try.
"French are just Spanish Germans, therefore Mexicans."
An American, 2014

User avatar
Pascalla
Posts: 59
Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:42 pm
Location: California

Re: Kenji was RIGHT!

Post by Pascalla » Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:40 pm

After playing KS, I ran into a lot of radical feminists, the type that believe men shouldn't have an opinion and they seriously freaked me out.
I keep on running into gals that say "white, cis males shouldn't be able to voice their opinion on [issue] because they don't have any problems".
I didn't even know that people thought this way! It seems really backwards to me.
I mean everyone has problems even if it seems as if they don't-- even if they don't realize that they have problems!
And then a whole bunch of men were agreeing with them because they didn't want to seem sexist.
They had given in to the conspiracy.
I instantly thought of Kenji and joined the Manly Picnic Party.
He was right.
Don't take me too seriously. I swear I'm not a radical anti-feminist!
ImageViolently sob as you begin to nod at some of the things that Kenji is saying.Image

User avatar
Comrade
Posts: 1248
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:29 am
Location: Micheal Levi's lyre is real good yo

Re: Kenji was RIGHT!

Post by Comrade » Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:43 pm

Pascalla wrote:After playing KS, I ran into a lot of radical feminists, the type that believe men shouldn't have an opinion and they seriously freaked me out.
I keep on running into gals that say "white, cis males shouldn't be able to voice their opinion on [issue] because they don't have any problems".
I didn't even know that people thought this way! It seems really backwards to me.
I mean everyone has problems even if it seems as if they don't-- even if they don't realize that they have problems!
And then a whole bunch of men were agreeing with them because they didn't want to seem sexist.
They had given in to the conspiracy.
I instantly thought of Kenji and joined the Manly Picnic Party.
He was right.
Don't take me too seriously. I swear I'm not a radical anti-feminist!
There are plenty of "feminists" like that, I have no respect for them, they are no better then a common fascist
Founder and cheif librarian ofThe Yamaku Library, A Fan Fiction Archive
Vice president of the Yamaku Book Club
Sea wrote:Comrade, as Khan Bek has convinced me to give Democracy a try.
"French are just Spanish Germans, therefore Mexicans."
An American, 2014

User avatar
Lianam
Posts: 208
Joined: Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:18 pm
Location: Massachusetts

Re: Kenji was RIGHT!

Post by Lianam » Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:41 pm

Comrade wrote:
Pascalla wrote:After playing KS, I ran into a lot of radical feminists, the type that believe men shouldn't have an opinion and they seriously freaked me out.
I keep on running into gals that say "white, cis males shouldn't be able to voice their opinion on [issue] because they don't have any problems".
I didn't even know that people thought this way! It seems really backwards to me.
I mean everyone has problems even if it seems as if they don't-- even if they don't realize that they have problems!
And then a whole bunch of men were agreeing with them because they didn't want to seem sexist.
They had given in to the conspiracy.
I instantly thought of Kenji and joined the Manly Picnic Party.
He was right.
Don't take me too seriously. I swear I'm not a radical anti-feminist!
There are plenty of "feminists" like that, I have no respect for them, they are no better than a common fascist
/grammarnazi
Ce ne sont pas une signature.

User avatar
Xanatos
Posts: 5365
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:40 pm

Re: Kenji was RIGHT!

Post by Xanatos » Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:12 pm

Pascalla wrote:After playing KS, I ran into a lot of radical feminists, the type that believe men shouldn't have an opinion and they seriously freaked me out.
I keep on running into gals that say "white, cis males shouldn't be able to voice their opinion on [issue] because they don't have any problems".
I didn't even know that people thought this way! It seems really backwards to me.
I mean everyone has problems even if it seems as if they don't-- even if they don't realize that they have problems!
And then a whole bunch of men were agreeing with them because they didn't want to seem sexist.
They had given in to the conspiracy.
I instantly thought of Kenji and joined the Manly Picnic Party.
He was right.
Don't take me too seriously. I swear I'm not a radical anti-feminist!
Welcome to the club. Feminism's all bullshit. :lol:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."

User avatar
Comrade
Posts: 1248
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:29 am
Location: Micheal Levi's lyre is real good yo

Re: Kenji was RIGHT!

Post by Comrade » Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:54 am

[quote="xantos]feminism's all bullshit[/quote] right wing radicals get free one way ticket to Siberia :evil:
liananm wrote:grammernazi
???
Founder and cheif librarian ofThe Yamaku Library, A Fan Fiction Archive
Vice president of the Yamaku Book Club
Sea wrote:Comrade, as Khan Bek has convinced me to give Democracy a try.
"French are just Spanish Germans, therefore Mexicans."
An American, 2014

User avatar
Firewind
Posts: 187
Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:01 am

Re: Kenji was RIGHT!

Post by Firewind » Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:37 am

Comrade wrote:[quote="xantos]feminism's all bullshit
right wing radicals get free one way ticket to Siberia :evil:
liananm wrote:grammernazi
???[/quote]

Then and than are two different words, you know. Also, dem quoting skills. :lol:

Comrade wrote: There are plenty of "feminists" like that, I have no respect for them, they are no better then a common fascist
Yeah, sad but true...the fact that some of them are even men is... :|
Everyone hides who they are at least some of their time. Sometimes you bury that part of yourself so deeply that you have to be reminded it's there at all. And sometimes you just want to forget who you are all together.

User avatar
Loeloe95
Posts: 20
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:10 am

Re: Kenji was RIGHT!

Post by Loeloe95 » Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:08 pm

Feminism in itself is a good thing. But like every movement ever, it has it's fair share of radicals. And I find it rather disappointing that people judge the movement which is in it's essence is only around because there still is allot of discrimination against women in the world. Like lower wages for them (In america at least), and the more than occasional rape, among a whole slew of other examples that I am too lazy to point out.
Now I am not saying we shouldn't call the radicals out, but I have witnessed more than a few people, not necessarily here on this forum call the entire thing into question even though it is only a small, yet very annoyingly vocal minority (calling you out tumbler ;) ) when it is honestly a force for good in the world. (Calling you out "Men's right's activists" *cough... cough... entitled douche bags... cough... cough*)

As for where Kenji Stands politically I think he is a very confused anarchist... Fighting against perceived injustice while spouting idea's that would be a very close fit to a fascists play book. Granted we could all just be over thinking this. Because I mean come on. He is schizophrenic, or close enough to it. A funny schizophrenic, but one none the less :D

Also sorry for making this serious, it just bugs me that people insult the entire thing because of a few. Insult the few they bloody deserve it. XD
Favorite girls Rin=Lilly>Misha=Hanako=Emi>Shizune
Favorite Routes Lilly>Rin=Emi>Hanako>Shizune

INFP

User avatar
Xanatos
Posts: 5365
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:40 pm

Re: Kenji was RIGHT!

Post by Xanatos » Thu Sep 26, 2013 3:50 am

Loeloe95 wrote:Feminism in itself is a good thing.
Nope.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."

User avatar
Comrade
Posts: 1248
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:29 am
Location: Micheal Levi's lyre is real good yo

Re: Kenji was RIGHT!

Post by Comrade » Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:39 am

Xanatos wrote:
Loeloe95 wrote:Feminism in itself is a good thing.
Nope.
This post smells strongly of F
Founder and cheif librarian ofThe Yamaku Library, A Fan Fiction Archive
Vice president of the Yamaku Book Club
Sea wrote:Comrade, as Khan Bek has convinced me to give Democracy a try.
"French are just Spanish Germans, therefore Mexicans."
An American, 2014

User avatar
Xanatos
Posts: 5365
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:40 pm

Re: Kenji was RIGHT!

Post by Xanatos » Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:02 pm

Comrade wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
Loeloe95 wrote:Feminism in itself is a good thing.
Nope.
This post smells strongly of F
Letters don't have a smell.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."

User avatar
Comrade
Posts: 1248
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:29 am
Location: Micheal Levi's lyre is real good yo

Re: Kenji was RIGHT!

Post by Comrade » Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:49 am

Well I have no words
Founder and cheif librarian ofThe Yamaku Library, A Fan Fiction Archive
Vice president of the Yamaku Book Club
Sea wrote:Comrade, as Khan Bek has convinced me to give Democracy a try.
"French are just Spanish Germans, therefore Mexicans."
An American, 2014

User avatar
Merlyn_LeRoy
Posts: 554
Joined: Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:35 pm
Location: Minnesota
Contact:

Re: Kenji was RIGHT!

Post by Merlyn_LeRoy » Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:46 am

Xanatos wrote:
Comrade wrote:
This post smells strongly of F
Letters don't have a smell.
P smells pretty strong...

Post Reply