How did Hisao suddenly..

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters
User avatar
Kozaky
Posts: 13
Joined: Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:52 am

How did Hisao suddenly..

Post by Kozaky » Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:50 am

I'm just wondering, but how did Hisao suddenly just become a sex master after being a virgin and being the kind of guy to have a heart attack when a girl talks to him. :lol:
Lilly > Rin > Shizune > Hanako > Emi.

User avatar
Xanatos
Posts: 5365
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:40 pm

Re: How did Hisao suddenly..

Post by Xanatos » Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:56 am

He...Didn't.

If you can call him a "sex master" after the awkward shed adventure, misguided bedroom fumblings, foreplay-leading-to-a-heart-attack...You have very low standards of mastery. And as for the heart attack, that had nothing to do with the kind of guy he is and more to do with his heart being fucked up. :lol:

However, I suppose the real answer is that Hisao is a trope.
Last edited by Xanatos on Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."

User avatar
Shail
Posts: 182
Joined: Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:14 am
Location: World Three

Re: How did Hisao suddenly..

Post by Shail » Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:00 am

>asians

I noticed that too, I'm sorry but there's no fucking way you will get a girl to orgasm before you do on your first time unless you do alot of foreplay, which he doesn't seem to do. Very and I mean VERY rare is the girl who can get off quicker than a guy on his first time. Yet he manages to get each girl off before him or with him? No, only in "ideal, hollywoodified" situations, like anime/vn/etc will that happen. Of course, being told you likely won't live through your 30s because of your heart condition and managing to score 1 of 5 beautiful/cute girls that put out within a couple months doesn't sound that likely either. I'd still trade everything I have to be in Hisao's position, I'd pick Emi, get in shape/healthy and become a scientist who lives into his 70s. Kthxbai
~I hate endings~ Fan fiction is the only way to keep KS alive!
~The only good ending is a sequel~
~Want to know why I REALLY fucking hate endings? Mirai Nikki Want to know why I love epilogues? Watch the Mirai Nikki OVA
~Mirai Nikki: A perfect example of endings I hate~
Hanako -> Rin -> Shizune -> ? -> ?

User avatar
Kozaky
Posts: 13
Joined: Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:52 am

Re: How did Hisao suddenly..

Post by Kozaky » Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:13 am

Xanatos wrote:He...Didn't.

If you can call him a "sex master" after the awkward shed adventure, misguided bedroom fumblings, foreplay-leading-to-a-heart-attack...You have very low standards of mastery. And as for the heart attack, that had nothing to do with the kind of guy he is and more to do with his heart being fucked up. :lol:

However, I suppose the real answer is that Hisao is a trope.

I guess i shouldn't call him a sex master, but what i meant was explained in the post below you. :lol:
Lilly > Rin > Shizune > Hanako > Emi.

User avatar
Xanatos
Posts: 5365
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:40 pm

Re: How did Hisao suddenly..

Post by Xanatos » Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:15 am

Kozaky wrote:
Xanatos wrote:He...Didn't.

If you can call him a "sex master" after the awkward shed adventure, misguided bedroom fumblings, foreplay-leading-to-a-heart-attack...You have very low standards of mastery. And as for the heart attack, that had nothing to do with the kind of guy he is and more to do with his heart being fucked up. :lol:

However, I suppose the real answer is that Hisao is a trope.

I guess i shouldn't call him a sex master, but what i meant was explained in the post below you. :lol:
And your answer was explained in the link. :lol: Might as well ask why Kenny can die in every episode of South Park and come back.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."

User avatar
Comrade
Posts: 1248
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:29 am
Location: Micheal Levi's lyre is real good yo

Re: How did Hisao suddenly..

Post by Comrade » Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:43 am

God magic
Founder and cheif librarian ofThe Yamaku Library, A Fan Fiction Archive
Vice president of the Yamaku Book Club
Sea wrote:Comrade, as Khan Bek has convinced me to give Democracy a try.
"French are just Spanish Germans, therefore Mexicans."
An American, 2014

User avatar
wazuzu
Posts: 363
Joined: Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:20 am

Re: How did Hisao suddenly..

Post by wazuzu » Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:27 pm

Shail wrote: I'd pick Emi, get in shape/healthy and become a scientist who lives into his 70s. Kthxbai

User avatar
MegaMoto
Posts: 292
Joined: Wed May 15, 2013 9:02 pm

Re: How did Hisao suddenly..

Post by MegaMoto » Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:48 pm

Comrade wrote:God magic
I support this theory. Or maybe Hisao just lied and had sex EVERYDAY before going to yamaku. Hey it's possible.

User avatar
Comrade
Posts: 1248
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:29 am
Location: Micheal Levi's lyre is real good yo

Re: How did Hisao suddenly..

Post by Comrade » Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:53 pm

He did say he hanged out with a female friend of his everyday.
But god magic is a way more plausible theory
Founder and cheif librarian ofThe Yamaku Library, A Fan Fiction Archive
Vice president of the Yamaku Book Club
Sea wrote:Comrade, as Khan Bek has convinced me to give Democracy a try.
"French are just Spanish Germans, therefore Mexicans."
An American, 2014

User avatar
Shail
Posts: 182
Joined: Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:14 am
Location: World Three

Re: How did Hisao suddenly..

Post by Shail » Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:29 pm

MegaMoto wrote:
Comrade wrote:God magic
I support this theory. Or maybe Hisao just lied and had sex EVERYDAY before going to yamaku. Hey it's possible.
Cripple guy goes to school, on first few days he encounters 5 girls, half of whom flirt with him and the others show enough interest that even I can pick up on it.
Definitely god magic
~I hate endings~ Fan fiction is the only way to keep KS alive!
~The only good ending is a sequel~
~Want to know why I REALLY fucking hate endings? Mirai Nikki Want to know why I love epilogues? Watch the Mirai Nikki OVA
~Mirai Nikki: A perfect example of endings I hate~
Hanako -> Rin -> Shizune -> ? -> ?

Guest Poster
Posts: 1266
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:42 am

Re: How did Hisao suddenly..

Post by Guest Poster » Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:37 pm

I noticed that too, I'm sorry but there's no fucking way you will get a girl to orgasm before you do on your first time unless you do alot of foreplay, which he doesn't seem to do. Very and I mean VERY rare is the girl who can get off quicker than a guy on his first time. Yet he manages to get each girl off before him or with him?
In nearly half the situations, the girl in question was actually in control and thus able to determine the angle and the pace. With one of the less assertive ones (Rin) he did engage in foreplay and Hanako's H-scene wasn't meant to be romantic and enjoyable to begin with.
Sisterhood: True Edition. Hanako epilogue I wrote. Now expanded with additional chapters.

User avatar
Sea
Posts: 778
Joined: Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:07 am
Location: Toronto

Re: How did Hisao suddenly..

Post by Sea » Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:21 pm

Guest Poster wrote: Hanako's H-scene wasn't meant to be romantic and enjoyable to begin with.
Ya know, the biggest thing that throws me off about that, barring the many things that throw me off about that scene is the stockings.
Come join the Yamaku Book Club! Where stuff happens and we discuss cripple porn
I come from the outside, do you know it?

User avatar
Steinherz
Posts: 2095
Joined: Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:06 am
Location: New England

Re: How did Hisao suddenly..

Post by Steinherz » Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:40 pm

Sea wrote:
Guest Poster wrote: Hanako's H-scene wasn't meant to be romantic and enjoyable to begin with.
Ya know, the biggest thing that throws me off about that, barring the many things that throw me off about that scene is the stockings.
what about the stockings?
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.

User avatar
Sea
Posts: 778
Joined: Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:07 am
Location: Toronto

Re: How did Hisao suddenly..

Post by Sea » Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:43 pm

Steinherz wrote:
Sea wrote:
Guest Poster wrote: Hanako's H-scene wasn't meant to be romantic and enjoyable to begin with.
Ya know, the biggest thing that throws me off about that, barring the many things that throw me off about that scene is the stockings.
what about the stockings?
The fact they are awkwardly still on and kinda . . . just awkwardly there. It just kinda encompassed the whole scene for me, that awkward (possibly consentual) awkward wrongly-timed awkward sex scene. . . .
Come join the Yamaku Book Club! Where stuff happens and we discuss cripple porn
I come from the outside, do you know it?

User avatar
Steinherz
Posts: 2095
Joined: Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:06 am
Location: New England

Re: How did Hisao suddenly..

Post by Steinherz » Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:11 pm

Sea wrote:
Steinherz wrote:
Sea wrote:Ya know, the biggest thing that throws me off about that, barring the many things that throw me off about that scene is the stockings.
what about the stockings?
The fact they are awkwardly still on and kinda . . . just awkwardly there. It just kinda encompassed the whole scene for me, that awkward (possibly consentual) awkward wrongly-timed awkward sex scene. . . .
Well it's the best depiction of first-time sex for a couple in the entire VN, of course it'd be pretty damn awk. And it was completely consensual, can people let that thing die? It's really getting annoying now -_-
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.

Post Reply