Cheating and KS.

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

wazuzu

Re: Cheating and KS.

Post by wazuzu »

Xanatos wrote: Evidently not always, or I wouldn't have had to point it out. :P
Well, that's just like your opinion, man.jpg
And the rest of your post is so straightforward and biased (poor Misha) that it's definitely not for you to tell about me being narrow-minded. No offense.

Geez, all I wanted is discussion, all I got is me trying to prove the point of my thread's existence.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

wazuzu wrote:your post is so straightforward and biased
What did you expect? You're asking who's most likely to cheat out of a group of people who've shown no such inclination. Hanako might just slip up if the right snake charmer comes along and pushes her vulnerable little trauma-buttons just right but after three years, I'm pretty sure she'd have grown confident enough to be above such manipulation.

Now, who's most likely to straight dump his ass... :lol:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
MegaMoto

Post by MegaMoto »

A better question might have been who is most likely to still be with Hisao after 3 years. I'd still say all of them but it likely you'd get some varying answers.
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

MegaMoto wrote:
wazuzu wrote:Your answer just sounded plain and flat like Emi's chest. I only wanted to see more of your thoughts, that's all.

And yes, I slipped a bit out of question, from "if she will" to "how she will", if you know what I mean. But I've seen super shy and introvert girls being manipulated easily by alphas, so my opinion isn't something I picked out of my nose.

Edit: and you all seem to be forgetting the mandatory "3 years have passed" part. People change. Just look at Hanako in Lilly's route, and imagine her after 3 years.
I'm really not great at explaining things good. The best I can say is it's just not in her personality. Hisao however is a player. 8)
Yes. Yes he is.
I don't know whatchu heard about me
But my bitches all got disabilities
No matter what's wrong with them, it's easy
to play the motherfucking G-I-M-Ps
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
wazuzu

Post by wazuzu »

Xanatos wrote:What did you expect? You're asking who's most likely to cheat out of a group of people who've shown no such inclination. Hanako might just slip up if the right snake charmer comes along and pushes her vulnerable little trauma-buttons just right but after three years, I'm pretty sure she'd have grown confident enough to be above such manipulation.
I expect of people here to 1) have some imagination 2) use their imagination outside of Messing with girls thread.
There's nothing wrong with really thinking of girls' psychology after dating with Hisao for 3 years (heck, he could marry someone easily in this situation!), but for some reason most of you think it is horribly wrong or something. I agree that it's not that kind of a topic to strike a lively discussion that will go on for years, but anyway, such downright refusal...
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

wazuzu wrote:
Xanatos wrote:What did you expect? You're asking who's most likely to cheat out of a group of people who've shown no such inclination. Hanako might just slip up if the right snake charmer comes along and pushes her vulnerable little trauma-buttons just right but after three years, I'm pretty sure she'd have grown confident enough to be above such manipulation.
I expect of people here to 1) have some imagination 2) use their imagination outside of Messing with girls thread.
There's nothing wrong with really thinking of girls' psychology after dating with Hisao for 3 years (heck, he could marry someone easily in this situation!), but for some reason most of you think it is horribly wrong or something. I agree that it's not that kind of a topic to strike a lively discussion that will go on for years, but anyway, such downright refusal...
Who said it was horribly wrong? Who's lacking imagination? It simply isn't in their personalities to cheat. Three years won't somehow turn them into non-committal underhanded bitches with no respect, I'm sorry.

I can imagine them cheating all you like but at the end of the day, it's just out of character for them to do so.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
wazuzu

Post by wazuzu »

Xanatos wrote:Who said it was horribly wrong? Who's lacking imagination? It simply isn't in their personalities to cheat. Three years won't somehow turn them into non-committal cunts with no respect, I'm sorry.
From my point of view, most to this thread consisted of Lilly and Hanako being chaste, Misha being the cheater and random Shicchan BDSM rant.
And about their personalities, oh, I wish it was that easy to get to know a (wo)man. Hisao didn't lived with girls (as friend or as lover) long enough to know them good, yet you somehow think this way. And cheating does not make you a non-committal cunt with no respect. Every girl can behave differently in this situation and have different reasonings (ex. Hanako from my rant above). And you can't predict how man will behave in a year, not thinking about three years.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

wazuzu wrote:And cheating does not make you a non-committal cunt with no respect.
...Yeah, it kinda does. Yes, reasons can vary but there is no reasoning that justifies it.

Misha's the only one who ever actually displayed an inclination for it, by begging Hisao into bed.
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

Xanatos wrote:
wazuzu wrote:And cheating does not make you a non-committal cunt with no respect.
...Yeah, it kinda does. Yes, reasons can vary but there is no reasoning that justifies it.

Misha's the only one who ever actually displayed an inclination for it, by begging Hisao into bed.
More like forcing him... but yeah. I know what you mean :lol:
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
wazuzu

Post by wazuzu »

I don't want to justify cheating, I hate it too, but there is no "being cunt: On/Off" switch. And there is probability of every person to cheat ar least once in his/her life. It's okay to have a right to be wrong once. If you won't get into situation, you won't know how to deal with it.
Misha would be the great example of that, because it takes (at least) two people to perform a sexual act, plus some kind of "consent" (be it plain cheat wish, extreme arousal, or even roofies). Misha and Hisao did act like assholes, but when Hisao did simple thing of turning Misha down (the same "cunt" Misha that pushed him down on bed a minute ago), everything magically turned out okay. Why? Because it takes two people to cheat. Misha can't have sex with Hisao if Hisao refuses, but that doesn't make her "cunt". Her reasoning is other story though.
Inb4 Misha really is cunt.

I am sorry, but your posts look like
Xanatos wrote:Adam and Eve won't eat the apple, it's not in their characters
for me.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Adam and Eve did eat the apple so that's plainly false. But none of the girls are shown with any inclination toward cheating so...Yeah, lousy comparison.
Last edited by Xanatos on Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
wazuzu

Post by wazuzu »

This discussion is going nowhere.
I was talking about situation with Adam, Eve, apple and Snake (as a metaphor). Not about situation when they already ate it.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

wazuzu wrote:That discussion is going nowhere.
I was talking about situation with Adam, Eve, apple and Snake (as a metaphor). Not about situation when they already ate it.
Well, prior to eating the apple, they didn't have much in the way of character but that's getting into religious debate.

Look, I could easily say that in three years time, Hanako's ego has gone from nothing to inflated and so she starts screwing guys behind Hisao's back. I could imagine that, say it here, and try with all my being to believe it...But that won't make it any more true to her character.

The characters we see simply are not cheaters. You're the one insistent on tacking out-of-character actions onto them, so justify your reasoning.
wazuzu

Post by wazuzu »

Xanatos wrote:The characters we see simply are not cheaters.
We didn't see characters three years from KS. That was stated in OP. You just refuse any thought about possibility of them ever cheating, which looks exactly like Adam and Eve situation (God [developers] didn't make them with free will and never wanted them to eat an apple (unless we think of him as of reverse psychologist). But the possibility exists, and I only ask to think about it, not refuse it straight away.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

wazuzu wrote:
Xanatos wrote:The characters we see simply are not cheaters.
We didn't see characters three years from KS. That was stated in OP. You just refuse any thought about possibility of them ever cheating, which looks exactly like Adam and Eve situation (God [developers] didn't make them with free will and never wanted them to eat an apple (unless we think of him as of reverse psychologist). But the possibility exists, and I only ask to think about it, not refuse it straight away.
Yes, you can bark about how I'm refusing possibilities until the end of time but I notice you still aren't justifying any such possibility. Provide a believable process through which each girl may become an unfaithful bitch, and you might get somewhere.

Hanako, the girl filled with fear of loss and betrayal might betray Hisao...But then, I might also rape an elephant. They're about as equal in likelihood.