Reading Katawa Shoujo to someone else

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

dewelar

Re: Reading Katawa Shoujo to someone else

Post by dewelar »

Loonie wrote:It's usually best to base characters in their core only and build on your own from there. So, if she can get what Emi is about at her core, I don't think it was that necessary for her to go through every scene she has to scour for clues. The imagination can fill in a lot of the blanks just fine, so long as the core of what the character is about is preserved.

Basically what I'm trying to say is...she doesn't have to roleplay lemon-scented lube with her character for this to work. :P
Yes, but you know, these things happen ;) .
Rin is orthogonal to everything.
Stuff I've written: Developments, a continuation of Lilly's (bad? neutral?) ending - COMPLETE!
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Loonie wrote:she doesn't have to roleplay lemon-scented lube with her character for this to work. :P
On the contrary, she is required to do that and it must be filmed.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
dewelar

Post by dewelar »

Sorry to resurrect this without new content, but I was just watching "The Next Food Network Star" and realized that the voice I used for Rin was probably based on Danushka Lysek. Not that anybody has any idea who half the voices I used are anyway :| , but thought somebody might appreciate the thought.
Rin is orthogonal to everything.
Stuff I've written: Developments, a continuation of Lilly's (bad? neutral?) ending - COMPLETE!