How is KS similar to your life?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters
User avatar
Comrade
Posts: 1248
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:29 am
Location: Micheal Levi's lyre is real good yo

Re: How is KS similar to your life?

Post by Comrade » Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:38 am

rockin robin wrote:
Comrade wrote:-1 learning for you
KS.Forum member rockin robin opinion of KS Forum member Comrade changed by -10
Piety 1500
Request excommunication
Founder and cheif librarian ofThe Yamaku Library, A Fan Fiction Archive
Vice president of the Yamaku Book Club
Sea wrote:Comrade, as Khan Bek has convinced me to give Democracy a try.
"French are just Spanish Germans, therefore Mexicans."
An American, 2014

User avatar
rockin robin
Posts: 203
Joined: Sat May 18, 2013 7:26 pm

Re: How is KS similar to your life?

Post by rockin robin » Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:44 pm

Comrade wrote:
rockin robin wrote:
Comrade wrote:-1 learning for you
KS.Forum member rockin robin opinion of KS Forum member Comrade changed by -10
Piety 1500
Request excommunication
I have never played Catholic. Best I did was mending great schism
I kenji's worst nightmare! A FEMINIST!!
have a tracheo-osoephagul puncture.
three years with simmr001 10/06/13

User avatar
Comrade
Posts: 1248
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:29 am
Location: Micheal Levi's lyre is real good yo

Re: How is KS similar to your life?

Post by Comrade » Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:46 pm

Thats hard to achive.
Are you guys up for a Succession game?
Founder and cheif librarian ofThe Yamaku Library, A Fan Fiction Archive
Vice president of the Yamaku Book Club
Sea wrote:Comrade, as Khan Bek has convinced me to give Democracy a try.
"French are just Spanish Germans, therefore Mexicans."
An American, 2014

User avatar
rockin robin
Posts: 203
Joined: Sat May 18, 2013 7:26 pm

Re: How is KS similar to your life?

Post by rockin robin » Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:03 pm

Comrade wrote:Thats hard to achive.
Are you guys up for a Succession game?
Laptops blew up we're trying to buy new ones.

I did it a count conquering southern Italy up to the papacy, then took advantage of the rise of the Shia to grab Antioch and Jerusalem, formed the kingdom of Jerusalem. Got an heir converted to orthodoxy. Got my leader killed swore fealty. BOOM! Then got the heretic Italian hre territories, fired a plot for elective, got myself elected Boom!

Then the Aztecs arrived :(
Last edited by rockin robin on Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I kenji's worst nightmare! A FEMINIST!!
have a tracheo-osoephagul puncture.
three years with simmr001 10/06/13

User avatar
Comrade
Posts: 1248
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:29 am
Location: Micheal Levi's lyre is real good yo

Re: How is KS similar to your life?

Post by Comrade » Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:04 pm

rockin robin wrote:
Comrade wrote:Thats hard to achive.
Are you guys up for a Succession game?
Laptops blew up we're trying to buy new ones.

I did it a count conquering southern Italy up to the papacy, then took advantage of the rise of the Shia to grab Antioch and Jerusalem, formed the kingdom of Jerusalem. Got my son converted to orthodoxy. Got my leader killed swore fealty. BOOM! Then got the heretic Italian hre territories, fired a plot for elective, got myself elected Boom!
Then mongols came.
Laptop exploded?
Founder and cheif librarian ofThe Yamaku Library, A Fan Fiction Archive
Vice president of the Yamaku Book Club
Sea wrote:Comrade, as Khan Bek has convinced me to give Democracy a try.
"French are just Spanish Germans, therefore Mexicans."
An American, 2014

User avatar
rockin robin
Posts: 203
Joined: Sat May 18, 2013 7:26 pm

Re: How is KS similar to your life?

Post by rockin robin » Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:05 pm

Comrade wrote:
rockin robin wrote:
Comrade wrote:Thats hard to achive.
Are you guys up for a Succession game?
Laptops blew up we're trying to buy new ones.

I did it a count conquering southern Italy up to the papacy, then took advantage of the rise of the Shia to grab Antioch and Jerusalem, formed the kingdom of Jerusalem. Got my son converted to orthodoxy. Got my leader killed swore fealty. BOOM! Then got the heretic Italian hre territories, fired a plot for elective, got myself elected Boom!
Then mongols came.
Laptop exploded?
Hard drive collapse, followed by a cooling fan failure

Was going for the absolute cognatic challenge, when it happened
I kenji's worst nightmare! A FEMINIST!!
have a tracheo-osoephagul puncture.
three years with simmr001 10/06/13

User avatar
Comrade
Posts: 1248
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:29 am
Location: Micheal Levi's lyre is real good yo

Re: How is KS similar to your life?

Post by Comrade » Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:07 pm

That's unfortunate.
Maybe when you get a new one we could have a Khazar succession game
Founder and cheif librarian ofThe Yamaku Library, A Fan Fiction Archive
Vice president of the Yamaku Book Club
Sea wrote:Comrade, as Khan Bek has convinced me to give Democracy a try.
"French are just Spanish Germans, therefore Mexicans."
An American, 2014

User avatar
rockin robin
Posts: 203
Joined: Sat May 18, 2013 7:26 pm

Re: How is KS similar to your life?

Post by rockin robin » Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:56 pm

Comrade wrote:That's unfortunate.
Maybe when you get a new one we could have a Khazar succession game
Maybe, the sky God feels too easy imho. Especially with hungry Hungary into Carpathia equals reformed
I kenji's worst nightmare! A FEMINIST!!
have a tracheo-osoephagul puncture.
three years with simmr001 10/06/13

User avatar
Xanatos
Posts: 5365
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:40 pm

Re: How is KS similar to your life?

Post by Xanatos » Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:11 pm

What are you nerds on about? :P
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."

User avatar
Comrade
Posts: 1248
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:29 am
Location: Micheal Levi's lyre is real good yo

Re: How is KS similar to your life?

Post by Comrade » Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:02 pm

rockin robin wrote:
Comrade wrote:That's unfortunate.
Maybe when you get a new one we could have a Khazar succession game
Maybe, the sky God feels too easy imho. Especially with hungry Hungary into Carpathia equals reformed
Hungry Hungary

I've seen that before
Founder and cheif librarian ofThe Yamaku Library, A Fan Fiction Archive
Vice president of the Yamaku Book Club
Sea wrote:Comrade, as Khan Bek has convinced me to give Democracy a try.
"French are just Spanish Germans, therefore Mexicans."
An American, 2014

User avatar
rockin robin
Posts: 203
Joined: Sat May 18, 2013 7:26 pm

Re: How is KS similar to your life?

Post by rockin robin » Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:44 pm

Comrade wrote:
rockin robin wrote:
Comrade wrote:That's unfortunate.
Maybe when you get a new one we could have a Khazar succession game
Maybe, the sky God feels too easy imho. Especially with hungry Hungary into Carpathia equals reformed
Hungry Hungary

I've seen that before
Arumba...
I kenji's worst nightmare! A FEMINIST!!
have a tracheo-osoephagul puncture.
three years with simmr001 10/06/13

User avatar
Comrade
Posts: 1248
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:29 am
Location: Micheal Levi's lyre is real good yo

Re: How is KS similar to your life?

Post by Comrade » Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:30 am

We should probably move this discussion to somewhere else
Founder and cheif librarian ofThe Yamaku Library, A Fan Fiction Archive
Vice president of the Yamaku Book Club
Sea wrote:Comrade, as Khan Bek has convinced me to give Democracy a try.
"French are just Spanish Germans, therefore Mexicans."
An American, 2014

User avatar
Dream
Posts: 632
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:05 am

Re: How is KS similar to your life?

Post by Dream » Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:52 pm

All my friends are fucked up.
"It is not reason, more or less furnished, but will that makes the world march"

"Unfortunately, if you can think of something really stupid, someone out there probably believes it." -Xanatos

User avatar
SpecimenSix
Posts: 489
Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:12 am

Re: How is KS similar to your life?

Post by SpecimenSix » Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:09 am

Dream wrote:All my friends are fucked up.
You too? Funny I thought I was the only one. :lol:
I am bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There is no one I would rather be than me.

User avatar
Umber
Posts: 989
Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:59 pm
Location: California

Re: How is KS similar to your life?

Post by Umber » Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:30 am

Dream wrote:All my friends are fucked up.
Oh, not physically, I'd hope. (though mentally would be just as bad)

but yeah I'll join Six and be glad I'm not the only one

just kidding, what friends hahaha
-An occasional art thread.
pig dissections and cadaver examinations.

Post Reply