Letters to the girls

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Hisao&Hanako<3

Letters to the girls

Post by Hisao&Hanako<3 »

I thought of this one quite a bit ago but didn't post anything until now. A nice, neat compartmentalized way to put all your feels, thoughts and opinions into one little piece. I'll start to give everyone an idea of what I'm thinking of, and interestingly enough, it won't be about Hanako, just yet. Hey, surprise is always good.

Oh yeah, if anyone wants to write a letter to one of the guys, that's cool too. Whatever gets out your current mood best.

Dear Shicchan,

You really should smile more, it wouldn't hurt. It's okay to let your real feelings show more too, nothing wrong with that. I think it's cute when you smile. You know, deep inside of me, I wish you would get along better with Lilly. It's not good to fight with people you disagree with. Try to find a compromise, or at least be more tolerable. It really sends the wrong idea and pushes people away when you act so stubborn. I know that beneath that, you really do have a good heart, and deep inside, you are a kind person.

Honestly, I wanted to talk about something else. You and Misha seem like such good friends, yet I can feel you both drifting away from each other. That makes me sad. I know that you have trouble getting close to people cause not many know sign language, and that makes me sad too. I don't want you to end up alone. I know how it feels to be alone, to feel like no one listens to you at all or cares about you. After another look at everything you've been through, I really do start to see your best sides. You can be really girly sometimes, that's really cute. Maybe you can do that more often. It's okay to feel nervous sometimes, but most of all, find what moves you and stick with it. Wanting to be a philanthropist is a great dream to have. I wish you well with all your future goals. I love you, in a dear friendly way. Take care of yourself.

Your friend always,

Mikey-kun

Yeah, I decided to use a nickname someone once very dear to me gave me. It just kinda stuck with me after she said it. So yeah, that's it for now. I'll come up with more later, I'm sure. After all, all I really did in high school was write letters to people.
OtakuNinja

Re: Letters to the girls

Post by OtakuNinja »

I read "Let the girls die". :shock: Guess I'll go to bed now...
Emibro, Hanabro, [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer
(Passively working on my KS YouTube series. Someday...)
Crawford

Post by Crawford »

I like this idea, although forgive me for not posting mine right away, I'm having trouble conveying my thoughts into words.
I will return with my own soon(ish) hopefully.
Hisao&Hanako<3

Post by Hisao&Hanako<3 »

No problem, take your time. I'm sure the thread will catch on soon enough.
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

I'm in the same boat. How do you tell a girl you care about how you feel without sounding whiny and pathetic?

Its kinda like real life. :)
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
SpecimenSix

Post by SpecimenSix »

pandaphil wrote:I'm in the same boat. How do you tell a girl you care about how you feel without sounding whiny and pathetic?

I'd take feeling pathetic over not saying anything and wondering "what if" later, my friend. After all, shame and embarrassment is only temporary, regret lasts much longer. :lol:
I am bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There is no one I would rather be than me.
Mint

Post by Mint »

SpecimenSix wrote:
pandaphil wrote:I'm in the same boat. How do you tell a girl you care about how you feel without sounding whiny and pathetic?

I'd take feeling pathetic over not saying anything and wondering "what if" later, my friend. After all, shame and embarrassment is only temporary, regret lasts much longer. :lol:
This is one of the wiser things I've read on the internet. And I've read a lot of things on the internet.

Kudos to you, sir. That's really sound advice.
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

SpecimenSix wrote:

You're right of course. But there's a difference between confessing to a real girl, and a virtual one. :)
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

SpecimenSix wrote:

If you cannot do anything in the aftermath to improve or otherwise change the situation, don't regret. Laugh it off and move on. Tomorrow is another day.
"Nothing is beneath man. Everything is permitted."

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

Try to find a compromise, or at least be more tolerable.
You know, I'm really not sure if you actually meant that. It would kind of fit for Shizune...
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.