What movie do you think would be each girl's favourite?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

SpecimenSix

Re: What movie do you think would be each girl's favourite?

Post by SpecimenSix »

Xanatos wrote:
SpecimenSix wrote:You know, I can actually see Rin being a big fan of Jim Carrey. Dumb and Dumber and Ace Ventura especially. :lol:
Oh, Rin, no...

I see her enjoying the old Adam West Batman myself. :lol:
You know, you can be a fan of Adam West and Jim Carrey's antics. :lol:

That said I could definitely see her trying to recreate the infamous shark repellant scene.
I am bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There is no one I would rather be than me.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Steinherz wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
MegaMoto wrote:Hanako: Anything based off a book ever.[/b]
In what reality has liking to read ever actually translated to "I LOVE EVERY BOOK EVER AND ALSO THE MOVIES!"?

And Texas Chainsaw Massacre is totally a classic. You go, Misha.

In a perfect world, Shizune secretly loves moe anime films.
Shizune is secretly a fan of K-On!
I still see that as sign for "Handjobs are two dollars". But I like K-On. :mrgreen:

I want to believe Emi's a Simon Pegg fan.

@Specimen: BatRin sitting there, oversized bomb clasped between her feet. Unable to actually move it anywhere. "Some days you just can't get rid of a bomb". I think Hanako might enjoy good Carrey (which is to say, dramatic Carrey. Why are so many not-that-funny-anymore comedic actors that are good at drama refusing to do drama?!)
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
SpecimenSix

Post by SpecimenSix »

Xanatos wrote: I still see that as sign for "Handjobs are two dollars". But I like K-On. :mrgreen:

@Specimen: BatRin sitting there, oversized bomb clasped between her feet. Unable to actually move it anywhere. "Some days you just can't get rid of a bomb". I think Hanako might enjoy good Carrey (which is to say, dramatic Carrey. Why are so many not-that-funny-anymore comedic actors that are good at drama refusing to do drama?!)
Yea I could definitely picture Hanako being a big fan of Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. Or any drama for that matter.
I am bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There is no one I would rather be than me.
Amydt

Post by Amydt »

SpecimenSix wrote:
Xanatos wrote: I still see that as sign for "Handjobs are two dollars". But I like K-On. :mrgreen:

Yea I could definitely picture Hanako being a big fan of Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. Or any drama for that matter.
I see Hanako being the kind to like foreign dramas, like Amelie. =P

Rin I could see enjoying something along the lines of Yellow Submarine.
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

Amydt wrote:Rin I could see enjoying something along the lines of Yellow Submarine.
You seem to know stuff. Have a obligatory hand slap. *Fives*
MegaMoto

Post by MegaMoto »

Xanatos wrote:
In what reality has liking to read ever actually translated to "I LOVE EVERY BOOK EVER AND ALSO THE MOVIES!"?

Correction: Anything good based off a book. I thought that was implied. The most recent one I expect she'd like is Life of Pie but that's obvious.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

MegaMoto wrote:
Xanatos wrote:

Correction: Anything good based off a book. I thought that was implied. The most recent one I expect she'd like is Life of Pie but that's obvious.
Well, "anything based off a book ever" tends to imply everything. :lol: And yeah, Life of Pi's obvious.

I hope she's secretly way into the Hannibal films myself.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Nightfish

Post by Nightfish »

I'm not sure favorite movies are actually that easy to pick out. Just considering the movies I like best, people wouldn't guess them unless they knew what kinds of movies I go for. And then they're still wrong half the time because they cannot perceive the difference between "V for Vendetta" and "Sucker Punch".

Someone who's shy and quiet need not be into subtle dramas, necessarily. I mean, I've been running long distance for the last 10 years or so, but I'm not into movies about people running at all, so I wouldn't necessarily assume Emi liked those. I'm not even sure she could physically sit through forest gump in it's entirety before she had to get back on the track herself.
Logan812

Post by Logan812 »

I watched Fight Club again recently, and I started wondering which KS girl would like it the most. I'm thinking maybe Misha.

I'm pretty sure Hanako may like The Dark Knight until a certain scene...
And then they're still wrong half the time because they cannot perceive the difference between "V for Vendetta" and "Sucker Punch".
Wow. There's kind of a big difference...
Favorite Routes in Order: Lilly > Hanako > Rin > Emi > Shizune
Favorite Characters: Hanako > Lilly > Shizune = Rin > Emi
MegaMoto

Post by MegaMoto »

Nightfish wrote:I'm not sure favorite movies are actually that easy to pick out. Just considering the movies I like best, people wouldn't guess them unless they knew what kinds of movies I go for. And then they're still wrong half the time because they cannot perceive the difference between "V for Vendetta" and "Sucker Punch".

Someone who's shy and quiet need not be into subtle dramas, necessarily. I mean, I've been running long distance for the last 10 years or so, but I'm not into movies about people running at all, so I wouldn't necessarily assume Emi liked those. I'm not even sure she could physically sit through forest gump in it's entirety before she had to get back on the track herself.
So maybe a better question would be. What movies do you think would be each girls favorite based on their personality ?
But going by you assumption that they won't like movies based on that I'd say Emi would like dancing movies because REASONS!
Ritter Delorges

Post by Ritter Delorges »

I think some of the suggestions for Emi ignore her romantic* streak. She may not be serious when she plans to be a pirate, but there's a reason why the idea appeals to her on some level.

My suggestion: The Princess Bride

(* as in romanticism, not necessarily as in love story)
MegaMoto

Post by MegaMoto »

Can we have a similar topic about what book, music, and games the girls might like. Although music and games might not be for everyone of the girls. :?
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

MegaMoto wrote:Can we have a similar topic about what book, music, and games the girls might like. Although music and games might not be for everyone of the girls. :?
Shizune and Lilly to be specific? :lol:
There are some very good blind video game players though.
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
MegaMoto

Post by MegaMoto »

Steinherz wrote:
MegaMoto wrote:Can we have a similar topic about what book, music, and games the girls might like. Although music and games might not be for everyone of the girls. :?
Lilly would be a true MLG pro. :roll:
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

MegaMoto wrote:
Steinherz wrote:
Lilly would be a true MLG pro. :roll:
Well, the blind video game players are mainly for Fighting games. Shooters are a different story XD
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.