Older Lilly

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

pandaphil

Re: Older Lilly

Post by pandaphil »

Little things, like having her look at you as she speaks helps a lot. And of course the big bow is a lot cuter than a black scrunchie.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

The eyes...Gah. Final Lilly looks blind. Old Lilly looks like a zombie. And panda's right, the bow is a big improvement. :lol:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
mysterycycle

Post by mysterycycle »

I think the older version still looks cute, but I agree that she's a bit busty and that the bow looks better than the scrunchie. Even more than those things, though, she doesn't seem to exude the same sense of self-confidence that Our Lilly does.

Interesting to see, though.
You are not alone, and you are not strange. You are you, and everyone has damage. Be the better person.
ImageImage
Couch to 5k with Emi: WD123 W2D123 W3D123 W4D123 W5D123 W6D123 W7D123 W8D123 W9D123
I'm making a Katawa Shoujo doujinshi!
My deviantArt
Carighan

Post by Carighan »

I really like the old version, but not for the same character. If someone needed to portray a younger, less confident, version of her, that sprite would work really well.

You know, for the sidestory about how Lilly has to fend off all the girls hitting on her at her previous school. ;)
The strength of heart to face oneself has been made manifest. The persona Carighan has appeared.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Carighan wrote:I really like the old version, but not for the same character. If someone needed to portray a younger, less confident, version of her, that sprite would work really well.

You know, for the sidestory about how Lilly has to fend off all the girls hitting on her at her previous school. ;)
Yeah, it'd work for that. Sadly, that story will only come via fanfiction. :lol:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Walshy12238

Post by Walshy12238 »

Xanatos wrote:
Walshy12238 wrote:This version of Lilly looks about 3-4 years younger than the final version... I definitely prefer the final cut version.

You know after really looking at it she doesn't even look like the same character: I think someone said it before but I can't imagine this Lilly having the same personality as regular Lilly. That's just what I think, anyway :P
I could see this Lilly being kind of a bitch. :lol:
Yeah I can actually see that too... :P
Lilly > Hanako=Emi > Shizune > Rin
wyrda78

Post by wyrda78 »

She doesn't look too bad to me, but the drawing sort of looks like a different art style than the other ones. They sort of contrast. And if you notice, she isn't smiling in that pic, probably better to compare her to the current version of Lilly when she's not smiling.
emmjay

Post by emmjay »

I look at those really bright blue eyes and all I can think is, "The spice must flow!" :lol:
Also, her hair looks to me like she just got out of the shower. (Actually, her colors as a whole look "washed out" compared to the final sprite. Makes it look less detailed.)
Yuuko > Akira > Miki > Meiko > Sae.

Some one-shots I've written (Updated 7/29/2017)
Guest Poster

Post by Guest Poster »

I always thought the older Lilly looked a bit odd. She seems to lack the motherly air that defined the character.
Sisterhood: True Edition. Hanako epilogue I wrote. Now expanded with additional chapters.