Is KS fandom dying?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Lepi

Re: Is KS fandom dying?

Post by Lepi »

Maybe the art and content is dying, but there still will always be fans.
You're gonna carry those feels.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

dewelar wrote:Who's the class rep in this place, anyway?
Everyone and no one. :P We're less an organized class and more a ragtag gang of misfits.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Firewind

Post by Firewind »

Xanatos wrote:
Everyone and no one. :P We're less an organized class and more a ragtag gang of misfits.
My name is Legion.
Everyone hides who they are at least some of their time. Sometimes you bury that part of yourself so deeply that you have to be reminded it's there at all. And sometimes you just want to forget who you are all together.
wazuzu

Post by wazuzu »

Firewind wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
My name is Legion.
I will never forgive.
dewelar

Post by dewelar »

*laughs* Thanks, all, for that. Sadly, I'm going to be rewarding you all with something you've seen so often you might be jaded by it - a long breakdown of my own first experience with KS. Oddball was right: if I have something to say, I need to say it. Just let me know if there's a specific place to put it, or if I should just make a new thread. It's going to take me a while to get it in post-worthy condition anyway.
Rin is orthogonal to everything.
Stuff I've written: Developments, a continuation of Lilly's (bad? neutral?) ending - COMPLETE!
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

dewelar wrote:*laughs* Thanks, all, for that. Sadly, I'm going to be rewarding you all with something you've seen so often you might be jaded by it - a long breakdown of my own first experience with KS. Oddball was right: if I have something to say, I need to say it. Just let me know if there's a specific place to put it, or if I should just make a new thread. It's going to take me a while to get it in post-worthy condition anyway.
New thread should be fine. If not, it'll get merged into an old one.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

dewelar wrote:*laughs* Thanks, all, for that. Sadly, I'm going to be rewarding you all with something you've seen so often you might be jaded by it - a long breakdown of my own first experience with KS. Oddball was right: if I have something to say, I need to say it. Just let me know if there's a specific place to put it, or if I should just make a new thread. It's going to take me a while to get it in post-worthy condition anyway.
Aww, don't feel that way. I actually enjoy reading newcomers first impressions. It brings back fond memories of my first time.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
EyesOfLilly

Post by EyesOfLilly »

pandaphil wrote:
Aww, don't feel that way. I actually enjoy reading newcomers first impressions. It brings back fond memories of my first time.
if that is a thread I'd post my own, I don't think I ever did that when I first joined
Fave Girls: Lilly >Emi > Hanako > Shizune > Rin
Fave Misc. Characters: Akira>Miki>Yuuko>Misha>Nurse>Kenji>Nomiya>Hideaki>Jigoro
Fave Paths: Lilly > Emi > Hanako > Rin > Shizune
dewelar

Post by dewelar »

pandaphil wrote:
That's good to hear, thanks. I posted it before I went to bed. It wound up being...rather long, but that's because it needed to be, you know? I'll take the advice of Oddball and not expect anything to come of it, but I'll check in now and then anyway even if I don't ever post anything else.
Stuff I've written: Developments, a continuation of Lilly's (bad? neutral?) ending - COMPLETE!
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

dewelar wrote:
That's good to hear, thanks. I posted it before I went to bed. It wound up being...rather long, but that's because it needed to be, you know? I'll take the advice of Oddball and not expect anything to come of it, but I'll check in now and then anyway even if I don't ever post anything else.
I'll go check it out. Though don't be surprised if our Mod folds it into another pre-existing "feels" thread. :)
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Firewind

Post by Firewind »

dewelar wrote: That's good to hear, thanks. I posted it before I went to bed. It wound up being...rather long, but that's because it needed to be, you know? I'll take the advice of Oddball and not expect anything to come of it, but I'll check in now and then anyway even if I don't ever post anything else.
Even if I didn't 100% the game yet, as soon as I'll get it done I'd like to post my experience as well, just like you did. Of course I avoided the paths I didn't do because of them spoilers but I must say that I've had a good time reading your post :)
Everyone hides who they are at least some of their time. Sometimes you bury that part of yourself so deeply that you have to be reminded it's there at all. And sometimes you just want to forget who you are all together.
EyesOfLilly

Post by EyesOfLilly »

Firewind wrote:Even if I didn't 100% the game yet, as soon as I'll get it done I'd like to post my experience as well, just like you did. Of course I avoided the paths I didn't do because of them spoilers but I must say that I've had a good time reading your post :)
YOu definitely should, I had a blast posting my thoughts on the game too, even at time I drew a blank but I pushed through it..

..Now if only I could do that with my Misha fanfic ugh...
Fave Girls: Lilly >Emi > Hanako > Shizune > Rin
Fave Misc. Characters: Akira>Miki>Yuuko>Misha>Nurse>Kenji>Nomiya>Hideaki>Jigoro
Fave Paths: Lilly > Emi > Hanako > Rin > Shizune
dewelar

Post by dewelar »

Firewind wrote:Even if I didn't 100% the game yet, as soon as I'll get it done I'd like to post my experience as well, just like you did.
I look forward to reading it. I think I've decided to stick around for a while :) .
Of course I avoided the paths I didn't do because of them spoilers but I must say that I've had a good time reading your post :)
Thanks, Firewind.

Wow. I think I've actually started a thing here. I'm sincerely touched.

ETA: I see the thread has been moved to the Feedback section. I think that's a shame, because I think it's about much more than that, and people now may not see it. That...is very discouraging.
Aspen

Post by Aspen »

If what 4LS is cooking up is as good as I think it will be, whatever died off from the massive boost in fans KS provided will be doubled, or atleast I hope.
<!Delta_Kurshiva> man this surely will get better with a big helping of TRUE LOVE
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Oh, is 4LS cooking something? I'd like a steak...