Insta-Feels no not those insta-feels

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

MegaMoto

Insta-Feels no not those insta-feels

Post by MegaMoto »

I know there are little animated shorts based on Katawa Shoujo called insta-feels but that's not what I mean (but they are good). What I mean is do you know those mes when your reminded of Katawa Shoujo for whatever reason and just get insta-feels that can be happy or sad or any other emotion conceivable to man. Happens to me all the time although it's likely that it only happens because I completed the game recently. (On a side not as a new member of the forums the community is really nice here :o )
Brisingr

Re: Insta-Feels no not those insta-feels

Post by Brisingr »

Well since you are a newer poster, let me say welcome to the forums. The gang here is mostly calm and always entertaining, especially Xanatos who has likely already noticed this thread by the time I post this. I'm sure you'll meet him in a day or two.

Moving on, while I'm over most of the feels, the track Moment Of Decision still takes me for a loop and my friends like to use this to mess with me because they liked the game too and I really shouldn't have told them where to download the soundtrack...
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Welcome to the board!

I'm mostly over the Feels (after six months). At this point it's mostly just fond memories. But I can still be moved to tears by an emotional piece of fanart, a fic, or even stumbling across a music track on Youtube.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
MegaMoto

Post by MegaMoto »

[quote="Brisingr"]Well since you are a newer poster, let me say welcome to the forums. The gang here is mostly calm and always entertaining, especially Xanatos who has likely already noticed this thread by the time I post this. I'm sure you'll meet him in a day or two.

I met Xanatos he seems cool. Anyway feel stupid making this post after seeing the feels bazaar is pretty similar ha. Will have to look at the first couple pages of topics next time :D .
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

MegaMoto wrote:
Brisingr wrote:Well since you are a newer poster, let me say welcome to the forums. The gang here is mostly calm and always entertaining, especially Xanatos who has likely already noticed this thread by the time I post this. I'm sure you'll meet him in a day or two.

I met Xanatos he seems cool. Anyway feel stupid making this post after seeing the feels bazaar is pretty similar ha. Will have to look at the first couple pages of topics next time :D .
Ah don't worry. It happens. If its really similar, our Mod will just copy this thread into the previous one.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.