Pills

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

russianspy1234

Pills

Post by russianspy1234 »

So, do to a minor infection and a mild case of food poisoning at the same time, in addition to my usual, my pill count has gone up to
9 in the morning
5 before bed
Kinda know what Hisao was talking about with the pills being a meal in and of themselves.
Umber

Re: Pills

Post by Umber »

All you're missing now is a bad heart and a letter of acceptance to Yamaku academy.

But, in all seriousness, that sucks. I've also got something like that, except lotions instead of pills. Hope your count goes down soon, regardless of what you're dealing with.
-An occasional art thread.
pig dissections and cadaver examinations.
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

I take a single pill every day for anxiety, and THAT'S too much. I have no idea how you could take 14 pills a day. I'd e'splode.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

No pills. Booya. 8)

Sucks though. :lol: Hope ya get over the infection.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

That's awful, my sympathies. I can't imagine havign all of those chemical swirling around in my system.

I'm taking three currently for my blood pressure, and to try and strengthen my weak heart. Darn things play hell with my stomach. I tend to feel nauseous all the time. :(
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
griffon8

Post by griffon8 »

Let's see, ten different pills, three of them twice a day, two of them three times a day. Pain medication as needed, usually four times a day. One additional pill twice a month.

Twenty-one a day. How about that? That's more than Hisao, isn't it?

That's what happens when recovering from getting pinched between a U-Haul truck and a loading dock: Five fractures (minor—all healed) and a more-than-foot-long tear in my abdominal wall.
I found out about Katawa Shoujo through the forums of Misfile. There, I am the editor of Misfiled Dreams.

Completed: 100%, including bonus picture. Shizune>Emi>Lilly>Hanako>Rin

Griffon8's Writing
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

griffon8 wrote:Let's see, ten different pills, three of them twice a day, two of them three times a day. Pain medication as needed, usually four times a day. One additional pill twice a month.

Twenty-one a day. How about that? That's more than Hisao, isn't it?

That's what happens when recovering from getting pinched between a U-Haul truck and a loading dock: Five fractures (minor—all healed) and a more-than-foot-long tear in my abdominal wall.
Holy crap. Sucks to be you...
BananaPudding

Post by BananaPudding »

I take 5 pills in the morning (techincally only two different meds) and one at night

It's not a whole ton, but the idea of taking lots of pills never bothered me much, I mean if the pills help then the pills help
Completion order: Emi->Lily->Shizune->Hanako->Rin
Feels order: Emi->lily/Hanako->Rin->Shizune
rockin robin

Post by rockin robin »

Father takes 50 tablets a day in pain relief, immunosuppressive drugs, IBS relief, vitamin supplements, diabetes treatment and beta blockers. May be missing some.

Keep your fluids up man. Don't know if it's over or not but be careful of secondary infections.
I kenji's worst nightmare! A FEMINIST!!
have a tracheo-osoephagul puncture.
three years with simmr001 10/06/13
Usana

Post by Usana »

And I thought being on, what was it. . . 6?, back when I had a very bad case of pneumonia in the 5th grade was bad(Had it for a long time before we ever went to the doctor. no insurance. no money. only reason I was taken in is due to action from my school). Anyways I think I had it for one to two months before I was ever treated for it(I don't shake illness very well once I get sick I stay sick for a long time without assistance). Put me on a whole crap load of horse pills. And I have never been able to shallow even small otc pain pills. So I had to grind them all up into applesauce or the ilk and. . . that was very disgusting applesauce! Almost put me off of applesauce completely!

Anyways I tend to be anti-drug in general. So If I have a non-drugging option I prefer that route. For example I will NOT allow the dentist to use local on me when working on my teeth. The nausea, nightmares, and dizziness I get afterwords isn't worth it. Particularly since it hurts worse than it does without! So I had 1 of my 2 wisdom teeth that needed extracted removed without anything for the pain. Dentist said that was the first time he ever did something like that, but agreed that I actually seemed to feel less pain without the pain killer and in general was far easier to work with. Though he seemed a bit afraid of the pain making me bite down and ended up taking longer on the second tooth than on the first one earlier that month where I figured I would let them local me since they insisted so much. . . "how bad could it be" . . . I really need to learn to stop thinking/saying that sentence!

As such my family knows when they see me going for the pain medication because of my headaches that I get really bleeping bad headaches and that you aren't to bother me for a good 5-10 hours while I sleep the blasted things off. Of course headache type pain is a bit different from standard physical pain(you know like breaking your nose or your toe, or such).
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

KeiichiO wrote:I take a single pill every day for anxiety, and THAT'S too much. I have no idea how you could take 14 pills a day. I'd e'splode.
Dude, are we long-lost brothers or something? Or maybe we just share vague similarities on some things. That could be it... still though.
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"
Potato

Post by Potato »

SpunkySix wrote:
KeiichiO wrote:I take a single pill every day for anxiety, and THAT'S too much. I have no idea how you could take 14 pills a day. I'd e'splode.
Dude, are we long-lost brothers or something? Or maybe we just share vague similarities on some things. That could be it... still though.
This has been another pointless necro. :lol:
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

Potato wrote:
SpunkySix wrote:
This has been another pointless necro. :lol:
Well, I basically meant that I too have to take an anxiety pill and understand how even one can be tough to deal with, so it wasn't pointless so much as underwhelming, perhaps.
wazuzu

Post by wazuzu »

>Anxiety pills
I see what you did theyre.

I think my record was about 10 at a time, two times a day for several months, but those weren't drugs, but rather supplements. I can't call "drug" a thing that wouldn't kill me if I stop taking it. And I did. Crap. My memory is awful.

But now I have to drink around 60 grams of protein dissolved in water because of my diet (no, I'm not into lifting or bodybuilding, just diet). Shit's so disgusting, how do they even drink it regularly? My mouth has been craving for pickles, bread and junk food like there's no tomorrow, and I'm just week and a half into this. And I never liked junk food before.
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

wazuzu wrote:>Anxiety pills
I see what you did theyre.
...what did I do there? I wasn't joking, I take one for anxiety and depression each night. Citalopram.