I finished Katawa Shoujo and can't get my friends to play it

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Firewind

Re: I finished Katawa Shoujo and can't get my friends to pla

Post by Firewind »

Finally the exams are over and, as I said earlier on this topic, today my best friend got the game and said he'll play it in the next days. I gave him the "introduction" of the game and he already said that it sounds boring, damn it. I really hope that he'll change his opinion after playing it for a while. :?
Everyone hides who they are at least some of their time. Sometimes you bury that part of yourself so deeply that you have to be reminded it's there at all. And sometimes you just want to forget who you are all together.
ubergeneral

Post by ubergeneral »

make them watch this video. It pretty much summerizes the whole premise. This little video alone gives me the feels.

Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

ubergeneral wrote:make them watch this video. It pretty much summerizes the whole premise. This little video alone gives me the feels.

That wouldn't convince anybody. :lol:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
MegaMoto

Post by MegaMoto »

One of my friends that I pushed the game hard on but didn't try it actually 100 % it and never told me. :x What a bitch. :lol: