Where are they now?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

MutilatedManequin

Re: Where are they now?

Post by MutilatedManequin »

*go go gadget headcannon*

After finding out they have similar interests in languages, Lilly and Misha travel the world together for a few years learning over 17 languages between the two of them. There is now a Polish course taught by Lilly

After getting a loan from her uncle, Shizune starts a business that manufactures prothstetics with emi as a business partner and Hisao as a medical consultant

After dropping out of college, rin moves in with Hanako and Hisao. After a few months, they start to work on a series of erotic fiction. Cripple hentai sells surprisingly well in Japan

Suzu and Miki make a killing in the stock market, and uses the money to start a line of trap clothes with Hideaki. Akira is used a a model while Yuuko is an accountant with a heavy anti-anxiety pill regimine

Jigoro died of a heart attack shortly after the "HAKAMACHI ANNUAL STEAK-OFF!!"

Kenji? Kenji found a nice party and got very drunk
There is a method to my madness, a random number of random steps done in no particular order to accomplish god knows what
pandaphil

Re: Where are they now?

Post by pandaphil »

Hmmm,turns out Lilly's mom is, or was a Journalist at one point. If Hanako did come to Scotland with Lilly I can see her playing mentor to Hanako if she does have an interest in the field.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.