The Ratings Charts (Profile the characters)

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Dr. Casey

Re: The Ratings Charts (Profile the characters)

Post by Dr. Casey »

Auratus wrote:Not accurate at all.
I was just kidding with that chart. :P Though in all seriousness, I would give Mutou and Jigoro much higher scores for their social skills... a 6 and an 8, perhaps. Mutou's social awkwardness, much as it's trumped up in the narrative sometimes, seems to me an example of telling something moreso than showing it. Mutou seems somewhat nervous and underconfident, but still a charming and socially functional person that often knows the right things to say. Jigoro also seems like the type that can be a very smooth talker and a very charming person whenever he wants to be, the type that would have no problem talking his way into a girl's pants or into a job promotion. Jigoro isn't like Rin, who's hopelessly socially awkward no matter how hard she tries. Jigoro is perfectly capable of smooth socialization, he's just a dick.
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

Dr. Casey wrote:
Auratus wrote:Not accurate at all.
I was just kidding with that chart. :P Though in all seriousness, I would give Mutou and Jigoro much higher scores for their social skills... a 6 and an 8, perhaps. Mutou's social awkwardness, much as it's trumped up in the narrative sometimes, seems to me an example of telling something moreso than showing it. Mutou seems somewhat nervous and underconfident, but still a charming and socially functional person that often knows the right things to say. Jigoro also seems like the type that can be a very smooth talker and a very charming person whenever he wants to be, the type that would have no problem talking his way into a girl's pants or into a job promotion. Jigoro isn't like Rin, who's hopelessly socially awkward no matter how hard she tries. Jigoro is perfectly capable of smooth socialization, he's just a dick.
I actually agree with you on all points.
And I completelyagree with the last sentence as well :lol:
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Here's mine for Lilly. It really is impressive how high her stays are. I felt like I should bump them done, but she really is rich, socially, and beautiful.
Attachments
lilly.jpg
lilly.jpg (200.65 KiB) Viewed 2667 times
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
TehLandshark

Post by TehLandshark »

I just remembered that I never answered the question about Yuuko from Xanatos.
She and Kenji got it on. There are several clues, some being the cryptography books.
Richter Bromont wrote:
Nurse wrote:You didn't... throw your medication at Seagulls again, did you?
Hisao wrote: FUCK YOU, THEY STARTED IT!
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

TehLandshark wrote:I just remembered that I never answered the question about Yuuko from Xanatos.
She and Kenji got it on. There are several clues, some being the cryptography books.
...Cryptography doesn't suggest they got anything on. But yeah, it's hinted that they might have in some routes. Not confirmed as far as I know. But even if it were outright confirmed, that doesn't explain the high sex life rating at all. "I fucked a guy once over a year ago but now he's a celibate looney toon." is hardly a raging sex life. :?

We actually see every main cast girl in the game fuck at least once. If mere hints of just one time can get a 10/10 rating on sex life, actual confirmation of one should mean 20/10 for all the girls...Or more, as many do so multiple times. :lol:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."