VN's that STINK!

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Sgt_Frog

Re: VN's that STINK!

Post by Sgt_Frog »

Xanatos wrote:*"Do You Like Horny Bunnies?"
Anyone else want to know why Japan seems to be the world's #1 exporter of really frigging weird shit?
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Sgt_Frog wrote:
Anyone else want to know why Japan seems to be the world's #1 exporter of really frigging weird shit?
Because skimpy bunny suits are totally a Japan thing and totally wasn't popularized by an old dude from Chicago. :lol:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Guest Poster

Post by Guest Poster »

Sgt_Frog wrote:
I guess mostly because they're culturally groomed to suppress their own emotions to the outside world as much as possible and also because a lot of them stop having sex after the birth of their first child. All that stuff needs an outlet somehow.
Sisterhood: True Edition. Hanako epilogue I wrote. Now expanded with additional chapters.
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

First part is also a point in Victorian England.
"Nothing is beneath man. Everything is permitted."

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."