Your favorite act name? *possible spoilers*

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

silverstar67

Your favorite act name? *possible spoilers*

Post by silverstar67 »

So I've just finished all of the story paths, and I was very impressed with the act titles. Each of them, despite usually being one word, carried a weight to them. All of them gave depth and insight to the upcoming events, without spoiling any surprises. That, coupled with the images, created a beautiful transition between periods of time. My personal favorites being Emi's (not just because I like her best). My question is, which act name is your favorite? Scene names are also acceptable.

Emi : Form, Perspective, Motion
Hanuko : Hide and seek, Castling, Scars
Lilly : Past, Present, Future
Rin : Disconnect, Distance, Dreams
Shizune : Learning to read, Slight of hand, To my other self
Enceladeans

Re: Your favorite act name? *possible spoilers*

Post by Enceladeans »

Probably Dream. Something about the combination of the name, the image, and that depressing act title card tune gets me really emotional.
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

Dream.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

To My Other Self. Sounds like it could fit any or all of the girls rather than the one.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
silverstar67

Post by silverstar67 »

Enceladeans wrote:Probably Dream. Something about the combination of the name, the image, and that depressing act title card tune gets me really emotional.
Well for me Rin's act images were symbolic of her mental descent, from losing her arms, to Hisao, and finally losing herself.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

silverstar67 wrote:
Enceladeans wrote:Probably Dream. Something about the combination of the name, the image, and that depressing act title card tune gets me really emotional.
Well for me Rin's act images were symbolic of her mental descent, from losing her arms, to Hisao, and finally losing herself.
Didn't Rin basically never have arms? And she only lost Hisao in the not-good ends.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
silverstar67

Post by silverstar67 »

Xanatos wrote:
silverstar67 wrote:
Didn't Rin basically never have arms? And she only lost Hisao in the not-good ends.
I'm not sure if Rin never had arms. Was that specified? Either way, arms were something that were "lost" to her specifically (not that it seemed to bother her much). I thought that the title distance represented her seclusion from the world, and more importantly, Hisao.
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

silverstar67 wrote:I'm not sure if Rin never had arms. Was that specified? Either way, arms were something that were "lost" to her specifically (not that it seemed to bother her much). I thought that the title distance represented her seclusion from the world, and more importantly, Hisao.
IIRC it was stated she was born without them.
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
Auratus

Post by Auratus »

I didn't play KS for half of a year so I totally forgot the arc's name. But I like one with running Emi (Arc 4).
Steinherz wrote:
silverstar67 wrote:I'm not sure if Rin never had arms. Was that specified? Either way, arms were something that were "lost" to her specifically (not that it seemed to bother her much). I thought that the title distance represented her seclusion from the world, and more importantly, Hisao.
IIRC it was stated she was born without them.
She had defective one when she is born so doctor cut it off and leave it as beautiful slump. I guess.
Last edited by Auratus on Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
I want to make Thai Translation of KS alone and protesting with this signature.

Unofficially Demanding. Temporary even-more malfunctioned in English Grammar.

Introducing one of the few thread of it's kind that bring the world together. Wait, Whatever then.
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

Auratus wrote:She had defective one when she is born so doctor cut it off and leave it as beautiful slump. I guess.
Beautiful slump.

I like that.
Yellow 13

Post by Yellow 13 »

Lilly's arc

Past
Present
Future
When the war, has been won
And our march home begins
What awaits has not yet been revealed
What was won? what was lost?
Will our deeds be remembered?
Are they written on stone or in sand?

OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

My favorite scene is probably when the trio gets totally wasted in Lilly's route. Can't remember the name though. :lol:
Emibro, Hanabro, [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer
(Passively working on my KS YouTube series. Someday...)
win746

Post by win746 »

You should make this a poll. I would say dream, but I like the art on distance. :)
Katie wrote:I hate men
This board is being invaded by feminists, spread the word!
SpecimenSix

Post by SpecimenSix »

OtakuNinja wrote:My favorite scene is probably when the trio gets totally wasted in Lilly's route. Can't remember the name though. :lol:
I think it's called Unidentified Drinking Object. :lol:
I am bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There is no one I would rather be than me.
Carighan

Post by Carighan »

To My Other Self. :D
(though, I'm replaying Persona4 right now - I'm biased)
The strength of heart to face oneself has been made manifest. The persona Carighan has appeared.