Hanako's presents

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

pandaphil

Re: Hanako's presents

Post by pandaphil »

Why would she be reading H-novels when shes got a perfectly healthy and horny boyfriend to play with?
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Jango

Post by Jango »

Contrary to popular belief, having a boyfriend/girlfriend doesn't mean you have a constant outlet for your sex drive! Meaning if you're in the mood and your significant other isn't around...
Zilveri

Post by Zilveri »

Everyone has their secrets, maybe Hanako looked it up out of curiosity, or if she wanted to try something new.
Carighan

Post by Carighan »

Jango wrote:Contrary to popular belief, having a boyfriend/girlfriend doesn't mean you have a constant outlet for your sex drive! Meaning if you're in the mood and your significant other isn't around...
But she has Hisao and Lilly (for when Hisao is exhausted for the day)!

:P
The strength of heart to face oneself has been made manifest. The persona Carighan has appeared.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Hisao&Hanako<3 wrote:On that thought and note, it's a shame she was never adopted. I'm sure her emotional development would have been quite different had she been with loving foster parents.

But on another note, I'm attracted to girls with childlike qualities. I've got that sort of thing going on with myself too. Some might call it naive... I call it "being untainted by the evils in the world." To have a pure heart despite being put through pain and betrayal... that takes a lot of strength.
Implying Hanako has a pure heart...
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

I guess you guys have a point. Though I can see her being more a fan of romantic stories and cuddling rather than plain ol' sex. Just because she's received so little affection growing up.

And being a female fantasy fan, you'd almost have to add the Pern books, and some Mercedes Lackey (assuming they're available in Japanese) to her reading list.
Last edited by pandaphil on Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Selim Bradley

Post by Selim Bradley »

pandaphil wrote:And beign a female fantasy fan, you'd almost have to add the Pern books, and some Mercedes Lackey (assuming they're available in Japanese) to her reading list.
I remember The Dragonriders of Pern series. Good times.
I am the male version of Hanako Ikezawa.
sennit

Post by sennit »

Money is no option when it comes to making Hanako happy :) Besides, I think her gift to you (well, Hisao) is priceless in comparison.
Hisao&Hanako<3

Post by Hisao&Hanako<3 »

Ah yes, Hanako truly possesses some priceless gifts. Just knowing about her is a huge blessing. :)
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Hisao&Hanako<3 wrote:Ah yes, Hanako truly possesses some priceless gifts.
A chess set? $10

An expensive china doll? $100

Dead parents? Priceless.

I'd just get her booze. She gets to drink and I get to watch her be adorable. :lol:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
ReCodes

Post by ReCodes »

Xanatos wrote:
A chess set? $10

Dead parents? Priceless.

I'd just get her booze. She gets to drink and I get to watch her be adorable. :lol:
sometimes, u can really be a dick, can't ya?
~WAHAHAHA...~
http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=7531 <- my fan art gallery

I'm dead...for now...will be back sometimes later...
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

ReCodes wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
A chess set? $10

Dead parents? Priceless.

sometimes, u can really be a dick, can't ya?
*shrug* Well, that's our Xan!
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

pandaphil wrote:*shrug* Well, that's our Xan!
I smell a sitcom.

I wonder how Jigoro would react if on Christmas, he got a pile of presents...All sweatervests.
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

Well, Emi lost her dad, and I'm pretty sure Shizune lost her mom as well. Deceased Parents Are The Best?
"Nothing is beneath man. Everything is permitted."

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."
Jango

Post by Jango »

Jigoro probably cut Shizune's mom in half when she refused to eat the bear liver. Extra tragedy points if Shizune's mom was the only member of the family to know sign language.