Which song moved you the most?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

thecakewuzalie

Re: Which song moved you the most?

Post by thecakewuzalie »

KeiichiO wrote:
thecakewuzalie wrote:
Xanatos wrote: ...It's free. How could you not afford... :lol: God dammit. *pats head* Good boy. :3

I just pirate games I want until I get the cash to afford them. Call it an extended demo, gives me time to decide if it's actually worth the price. :lol:

think about it this way, i would have never have found KS ( for a while at least) if it hadn't been for that. ...sooo YEAH!
did....did you say pirating?....bwahaha >:3 an excuse for moar gifs
http://gifsound.com/?gif=http%3A%2F%2Fi ... Y&start=36
I like you already. I think we're going to get along swimmingly :3
...LET THIS POORLY ANIMATED YET EPIC VIDEO REPRESENT THIS NEW FOUND FRIENDSHIP~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Er2YBunDz0s

also your " legend of Emi, Rins Awakening avatar is awesome :D
"The manner in which a warrior deals with defeat is a truer mark of his mettle than his comportment in victory " ~Guilliman
sennit wrote:Yeah it was more of an absurd speculation after the fact. No more.
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

thecakewuzalie wrote:...LET THIS POORLY ANIMATED YET EPIC VIDEO REPRESENT THIS NEW FOUND FRIENDSHIP~

I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. MARRY ME.

Thanks...

*Blushes*
Auratus

Post by Auratus »

Man. I love here, where you can talk openly about piracy. I guess KS aren't affect from this. (I wonder if anyone can pirate it BTW)
I want to make Thai Translation of KS alone and protesting with this signature.

Unofficially Demanding. Temporary even-more malfunctioned in English Grammar.

Introducing one of the few thread of it's kind that bring the world together. Wait, Whatever then.
thecakewuzalie

Post by thecakewuzalie »

KeiichiO wrote:
thecakewuzalie wrote:...LET THIS POORLY ANIMATED YET EPIC VIDEO REPRESENT THIS NEW FOUND FRIENDSHIP~

I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. MARRY ME.

Thanks...

*Blushes*
*day 1* I have successfully infiltrated the organization and I think I have a date with the presidents daughter or whatever these creatures call it, all is well, expect my next report soon, should a week pass without report assume I have failed ~Cake out~
I mean uhh....you lo lov? HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG ....okay guys thats two heart attacks in one day, I know im trying to fit in by using the local lingo but ....seriously? TWICE? I COULD HAVE DIED!

and yeah I mean I thought about just saying the legend of rin..but then im like..wait...no...I could never let myself do that knowing how many people keep calling link zelda.
p.s. so does this mean the LoL joke wasnt completely lost on you? :D yay
Auratus wrote:Man. I love here, where you can talk openly about piracy. I guess KS aren't affect from this. (I wonder if anyone can pirate it BTW)
looks like you didnt see my link. http://gifsound.com/?gif=http%3A%2F%2Fi ... Y&start=36
"The manner in which a warrior deals with defeat is a truer mark of his mettle than his comportment in victory " ~Guilliman
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Auratus wrote:Man. I love here, where you can talk openly about piracy. I guess KS aren't affect from this. (I wonder if anyone can pirate it BTW)
Pirating KS wouldn't make any sense. It's free. :lol:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Merloficus

Post by Merloficus »

thecakewuzalie wrote: THANKS :D
I've given it some thought and I think (although this may be based on mostly speculation) that you may be right in that the others are more "emotional". Its just that I think personally I really connected with Shizune more than the other characters. Especially with myself having dealt with the whole, leaving everyone at highschool thing and moving on in your life and deciding what you want to do trauma relatively recently. Also I relate to the whole worried about friends leaving and possibly never having been friends thing and because of these things I got more emotionally involved. Although it would probably help to say that i'm a fairly emotional person as it is in that like how shizune will put every aota of energy into a task, i put myself entirely into the situations of the characters of stories I really get into ( not like where its psychological or clinical or anything, i think i just get a little more involved in good stories personally than some which multiplies feel factors for meh.) soooooooooo long story short I guess I'm shizunebiased ^^.
I feel ya. But if you're truly convinced you're biased :lol: you might want to consider taking a small break between each read, the stories all stand alone from each other and are just too good and beautifull to not get 100% of your attention. It's what i do :wink:

And PS. now i need to find some hundred immigrants AGAIN because you derailed my thread! :lol:
Derailed.jpeg
Derailed.jpeg (14.49 KiB) Viewed 7843 times
thecakewuzalie

Post by thecakewuzalie »

LETS GET THIS TRAIN BACK ON TRACK!

and to do so I will say that I stand by my previous statement of which song moved me the most. Also....the menu music hit me pretty hard after finishing my first arc and I dunno if i'm quite ready for my second :3
CFC Kyle
Location: Why do you wanna know? YOU GONNA STALK ME, PUNK?! Okay, I'm in Britain.

Post by CFC Kyle »

Shadow of the Truth. You get Hanako's bad end and this song hits you like a 5 tonne truck just steamrolled over your body. 3 times over. With lego bricks sticking out of the tyres.
I just love these quotes. Got a problem with that?!
Xanatos wrote:Everyone should be portrayed by Nicolas Cage.
ZXNova wrote:Comforting Misha will lead you to piercing the heavens.
Amydt

Post by Amydt »

For me, Innocence can bring me to tears in just the first few seconds of the song. :'(
Dream

Post by Dream »

Innocence is the only track which i cried to.

Shadow of the Truth and Cold Iron manage to be very sorrowful and haunting tracks, specially the former.
"It is not reason, more or less furnished, but will that makes the world march"

"Unfortunately, if you can think of something really stupid, someone out there probably believes it." -Xanatos
Gredd18

Post by Gredd18 »

Caged Heart and Shadow of the Truth just turn my heart to ice and tear it apart. Wiosna makes me sad because I know that I've just finished a route, and I'll never get those feels again....
Hanako>The rest of them. 'Cause Hurt/Comfort is best thing. And I Love Hanako.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Gredd18 wrote:I'll never get those feels again....
Unless you, you know, replay it...
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Gredd18

Post by Gredd18 »

Xanatos wrote:
Seeing Hanako break down in the middle of the park, people all around, it hurt. And because I know it's going to happen, It won't be the same. It will still hurt, but not as much...
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Gredd18 wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
Seeing Hanako break down in the middle of the park, people all around, it hurt. And because I know it's going to happen, It won't be the same. It will still hurt, but not as much...

Oh I don't know. I rewatch that scene a lot on Youtube and it never fails to get me teary-eyed. The difference is it doesn't stick with me for days afterward like it did the first time.
Last edited by pandaphil on Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Gredd18

Post by Gredd18 »

Tell me about it. I've finished the Hanako good route first a few days ago, and I'm still in the middle of sorting out my emotions again :P