Which song moved you the most?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

emi

Re: Which song moved you the most?

Post by emi »

Moment of Decision is the best KS piece in my opinion.
Emi > Misha > Miki > Suzu > Lilly > Hanako > Rika > Saki > Rin > Shizune
Art: http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=10495
Suzaku

Post by Suzaku »

Didn't hear much of the soundtrack, but the last beats of Jitter and all of Painful History smack me with the force pf a thousand feel trains.
b12c2018

Post by b12c2018 »

Interesting to find out that many of you like the sad soundtracks. I don't like those. They make me scared.

I prefer the smooth ones. I love playing them while at work:
Raindrops and Puddles, The Student Council, Nocturne, Afternoon

Also love To Become One. I admit that I tried playing it while I am having *fun*, like in the game. It helped quite a bit. I will probably keep doing that ^_^.

Tkiss
---------
My KS best girl: Shizune 10/10, Lilly 9, Emi 7, Hanako 3, Rin 0 (Misha 5)
Tkiss

"I lost so much when I came to Yamaku. I was... depending on you, more than I ever thought I did... After losing my entire life, and everyone I'd known, the thought of losing you, as well... I love you, Hanako. I love you so much, that the thought of losing you frightened me so much..." -- Scene Adulthood

=> Decided to love my wife every day
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

Why do sad songs make you scared? Shouldn't they make you sad?
Not Dead Yet
b12c2018

Post by b12c2018 »

Oddball wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 11:52 pm Why do sad songs make you scared? Shouldn't they make you sad?
You're right. I think I am a happy person (especially after all the positive effects I have gained in this game; thanks the devs by the way), so I don't like being sad. When I go through the bad endings of the game, when the sad music comes out, I am scared that something bad will happen to the boy (which unfortunately happens). I don't want bad things to happen! But I go through the bad endings so that I can compare the results of the choices I have made. This helps me in my interpersonal relationships and counselling younger ones. I received a lot of help. Again thanks the devs.

And I am still playing To Become One when, you know. I can't believe it worked! Haha... Whoever reads this should try this as well!
Tkiss

"I lost so much when I came to Yamaku. I was... depending on you, more than I ever thought I did... After losing my entire life, and everyone I'd known, the thought of losing you, as well... I love you, Hanako. I love you so much, that the thought of losing you frightened me so much..." -- Scene Adulthood

Oddball

Post by Oddball »

Okay. That makes sense. I can see how the anticipation that something bad is going to happen can get to you.
Not Dead Yet
b12c2018

Post by b12c2018 »

Oddball wrote: Thu May 10, 2018 11:22 pm Okay. That makes sense. I can see how the anticipation that something bad is going to happen can get to you.
Yes. I certainly don't want to see Hanako enraged :evil: .
Tkiss

SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

Standing Tall, just because of the route it's associated with.
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"
brythain

Post by brythain »

SpunkySix wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:22 pm Standing Tall, just because of the route it's associated with.
Yay! You're back! :)
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
Hanako Fancopter

Post by Hanako Fancopter »

Painful History of course.
An Unusual Friendship (Misha x Hanako Route)
Riposte (Rika Mini-Route)
One-Shots Thread (Random Smut/Meme Stories)
Celtar

Post by Celtar »

It would have to be Innocence. It's just such a beautiful and heart felt song. after that it would probably have to be Letting my Heart Speak

The remake Sebastien Skaf did of it was just absolutely amazing too! bought the album the same week that it came out.
2nd favourite song on that album would have to be the 'Friendship - Variations and Fugue'.

Also it's nice to see that people still come here. Never posted until this but I like to check in every now and then to see how it is
Takeusername

Post by Takeusername »

Painful History and Aria D'Etoile are both amazing tracks, and very emotional ones. Caged Heart follows close behind.

But for my favourite overall, gonna say Concord, Nocturne, and Red Velvet.
I suck at writing but I do it anyways. reeeeeeeeee
---------------------------------------------------------
Saki > Hanako > Shizune = Rin > Emi > Lilly
b12c2018

Post by b12c2018 »

Celtar wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:37 am It would have to be Innocence. It's just such a beautiful and heart felt song. after that it would probably have to be Letting my Heart Speak
Totally agree. It only appeared like 4 times in the game, but those scenes were the ones I revisited most frequently.
Celtar wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:37 am Also it's nice to see that people still come here. Never posted until this but I like to check in every now and then to see how it is
Also agree. Posts are relatively scarce now, but still looking for some good quality posts (and, as for me, trying to produce some).
Tkiss

a1fox3

Post by a1fox3 »

I like all of the song's in the VN.

I may be one of the lucky ones in that my short term memory is all screwed up and I forget everything about this VN in about 3 weeks.
I leave sticky-notes on my screen for VN's that I love to play over and over again.

I found this VN only 40 days ago and have replayed it well over 60 times now. (12 complete play through only doing 1 Kenji to get 100% completions.) (Last one was about a week ago and I have already forgot a lot of it.)
I will end up playing this well over 100 more times just this year alone, (20 complete play through) . :D
Imperial_Sheep

Post by Imperial_Sheep »

I would have to say Wiosna. It reminds me of the VN in its entirety. It's the first song you hear. It brings to mind a relaxing spring afternoon reading a book.