What would your disability be?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters
User avatar
Comrade
Posts: 1248
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:29 am
Location: Micheal Levi's lyre is real good yo

Re: What would your disability be?

Post by Comrade » Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:15 am

Hisao&Hanako<3 wrote:I see it now. I might check it out soon.
You have my recommendation then
Founder and cheif librarian ofThe Yamaku Library, A Fan Fiction Archive
Vice president of the Yamaku Book Club
Sea wrote:Comrade, as Khan Bek has convinced me to give Democracy a try.
"French are just Spanish Germans, therefore Mexicans."
An American, 2014

Akem Manah
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:09 pm

Re: What would your disability be?

Post by Akem Manah » Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:12 pm

If we count physical and mental, I already have severe Depression and Anxiety. However, if just physical, I don't have any cartilage in my left leg, so there's that.

HotBorscht
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:54 pm

Re: What would your disability be?

Post by HotBorscht » Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:01 pm

As far as I can tell, the school isn't restricted to physical disabilities, so the disability of my choice would be the type of insanity where you have episodes of when you say things, see things, etc. that only make sense to you, but not to others (I guess a more severe form of Rin's mentality).
It would happen to me after witnessing the aftermath of my family (Grandparents, uncle, nephew, aunt, parents, etc.) being brutally murdered, the only reason that I survived being that I had been sleeping underneath a bed.

User avatar
Comrade
Posts: 1248
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:29 am
Location: Micheal Levi's lyre is real good yo

Re: What would your disability be?

Post by Comrade » Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:09 pm

HotBorscht wrote:As far as I can tell, the school isn't restricted to physical disabilities, so the disability of my choice would be the type of insanity where you have episodes of when you say things, see things, etc. that only make sense to you, but not to others (I guess a more severe form of Rin's mentality).
It would happen to me after witnessing the aftermath of my family (Grandparents, uncle, nephew, aunt, parents, etc.) being brutally murdered, the only reason that I survived being that I had been sleeping underneath a bed.
Ummm... That's more messed up then the stuff I say sometimes.
And Yamaku does not accept students with mental disabilities.
Founder and cheif librarian ofThe Yamaku Library, A Fan Fiction Archive
Vice president of the Yamaku Book Club
Sea wrote:Comrade, as Khan Bek has convinced me to give Democracy a try.
"French are just Spanish Germans, therefore Mexicans."
An American, 2014

User avatar
YutoTheOrc
Posts: 296
Joined: Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:43 pm
Location: Canada

Re: What would your disability be?

Post by YutoTheOrc » Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:33 pm

Yamaku doesn't accept people with mental disabilities? Really, well I can kind of see why. As for physical disabilities, what is the maximum Yamaku could take like, Steven Hawking disability or the man who has no skin. Would they have all the proper equipment to deal with those types of disabilities.

User avatar
Xanatos
Posts: 5365
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:40 pm

Re: What would your disability be?

Post by Xanatos » Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:59 pm

YutoTheOrc wrote:Yamaku doesn't accept people with mental disabilities? Really, well I can kind of see why. As for physical disabilities, what is the maximum Yamaku could take like, Steven Hawking disability or the man who has no skin. Would they have all the proper equipment to deal with those types of disabilities.
Stephen Hawking is easy to deal with. Just give him an assistant. :lol:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."

User avatar
Sea
Posts: 778
Joined: Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:07 am
Location: Toronto

Re: What would your disability be?

Post by Sea » Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:32 pm

Xanatos wrote:
YutoTheOrc wrote:Yamaku doesn't accept people with mental disabilities? Really, well I can kind of see why. As for physical disabilities, what is the maximum Yamaku could take like, Steven Hawking disability or the man who has no skin. Would they have all the proper equipment to deal with those types of disabilities.
Stephen Hawking is easy to deal with. Just give him an assistant. :lol:
Then tell the assistant to relay to stop crushing all my dreams of interstellar travel.
Come join the Yamaku Book Club! Where stuff happens and we discuss cripple porn
I come from the outside, do you know it?

User avatar
Xanatos
Posts: 5365
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:40 pm

Re: What would your disability be?

Post by Xanatos » Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:07 pm

Sea wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
YutoTheOrc wrote:Yamaku doesn't accept people with mental disabilities? Really, well I can kind of see why. As for physical disabilities, what is the maximum Yamaku could take like, Steven Hawking disability or the man who has no skin. Would they have all the proper equipment to deal with those types of disabilities.
Stephen Hawking is easy to deal with. Just give him an assistant. :lol:
Then tell the assistant to relay to stop crushing all my dreams of interstellar travel.
Pfft. All we need is enough technological progression and interstellar travel can be a thing.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."

User avatar
YutoTheOrc
Posts: 296
Joined: Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:43 pm
Location: Canada

Re: What would your disability be?

Post by YutoTheOrc » Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:42 pm

Sea wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
YutoTheOrc wrote:Yamaku doesn't accept people with mental disabilities? Really, well I can kind of see why. As for physical disabilities, what is the maximum Yamaku could take like, Steven Hawking disability or the man who has no skin. Would they have all the proper equipment to deal with those types of disabilities.
Stephen Hawking is easy to deal with. Just give him an assistant. :lol:
Then tell the assistant to relay to stop crushing all my dreams of interstellar travel.
LOL, good point XD

User avatar
Comrade
Posts: 1248
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:29 am
Location: Micheal Levi's lyre is real good yo

Re: What would your disability be?

Post by Comrade » Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:52 pm

Interstellar travel is still more likely than KS2
Founder and cheif librarian ofThe Yamaku Library, A Fan Fiction Archive
Vice president of the Yamaku Book Club
Sea wrote:Comrade, as Khan Bek has convinced me to give Democracy a try.
"French are just Spanish Germans, therefore Mexicans."
An American, 2014

User avatar
cannedcream
Posts: 27
Joined: Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:00 pm

Re: What would your disability be?

Post by cannedcream » Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:42 am

Scorch wrote:If you could go to Yamaku because of a disability you had, what would it be and how would it have happened to to you?
Hmm.... if I had to pick something, it would be to lose the use of my legs, I suppose. I could still live a life very close to the one I do now in a wheel chair, it would just be a little more annoying.

User avatar
Firewind
Posts: 187
Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:01 am

Re: What would your disability be?

Post by Firewind » Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:22 am

Probably mentioned a few times, but being blind in one eye doesn't sound THAT awful. :mrgreen:
Everyone hides who they are at least some of their time. Sometimes you bury that part of yourself so deeply that you have to be reminded it's there at all. And sometimes you just want to forget who you are all together.

User avatar
Comrade
Posts: 1248
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:29 am
Location: Micheal Levi's lyre is real good yo

Re: What would your disability be?

Post by Comrade » Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:09 am

Firewind wrote:Probably mentioned a few times, but being blind in one eye doesn't sound THAT awful. :mrgreen:
Having no depth perception sucks
Founder and cheif librarian ofThe Yamaku Library, A Fan Fiction Archive
Vice president of the Yamaku Book Club
Sea wrote:Comrade, as Khan Bek has convinced me to give Democracy a try.
"French are just Spanish Germans, therefore Mexicans."
An American, 2014

User avatar
Firewind
Posts: 187
Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:01 am

Re: What would your disability be?

Post by Firewind » Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:49 am

Comrade wrote:
Firewind wrote:Probably mentioned a few times, but being blind in one eye doesn't sound THAT awful. :mrgreen:
Having no depth perception sucks
You know that I said "doesn't sound THAT awful" for a reason, right? I don't find having no depth perception as awful as being blind/deaf/mute/without arms/legs etc.
Everyone hides who they are at least some of their time. Sometimes you bury that part of yourself so deeply that you have to be reminded it's there at all. And sometimes you just want to forget who you are all together.

User avatar
TacticalBacon
Posts: 67
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:22 am

Re: What would your disability be?

Post by TacticalBacon » Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:29 am

-edited~-

i'd rather not have a disability :| but if i have to choose one, half blind like natsume would be fine and dandy
Last edited by TacticalBacon on Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
My Steam
My Twitter
My Tumblr
My skype is HakimAthalla21

Post Reply