What would your disability be?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

OtakuNinja

Re: What would your disability be?

Post by OtakuNinja »

pandaphil wrote:Well its certainly a better thread than discussing someones funeral. I approve.

And c'mon how many of us haven't dreamed that we could be a part of the KS world?
Any thread is better than that thread. :roll: Except those about tulpas... :x

I'd be in charge of the communication in the Satou-Setou conspiration to overthrow the student council. :lol:
Emibro, Hanabro, [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer
(Passively working on my KS YouTube series. Someday...)
Scorch

Post by Scorch »

pandaphil wrote:Well its certainly a better thread than discussing someones funeral. I approve.

And c'mon how many of us haven't dreamed that we could be a part of the KS world?
Would be cool, but id probably just end up on the roof with Kenji, or being a loner at the festival.
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Scorch wrote:

Would be cool, but id probably just end up on the roof with Kenji, or being a loner at the festival.
Well that's no fun. You're missing the whole point of dreams. Anything can happen. The hell with what would "probably" happen.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

pandaphil wrote:
Scorch wrote:Would be cool, but id probably just end up on the roof with Kenji.
Anything can happen.
Hisao proved this in said scene. 8)
Emibro, Hanabro, [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer
(Passively working on my KS YouTube series. Someday...)
silverstar67

Post by silverstar67 »

Based on my job, probably a burn or limb loss. I would prefer a burn, it seems like the kinda thing I could get through easier. Just laugh and act like its a super manly scar.
Scorch

Post by Scorch »

pandaphil wrote: Well that's no fun. You're missing the whole point of dreams. Anything can happen. The hell with what would "probably" happen.
Good point, would actually be interesting. Considering Shizune and Misha went after Hiaso to join the student council, and he was a new student, maybe it wouldn't be so bad. Besides, i think i could beat Shizune at Risk.
win746

Post by win746 »

To be blind on my right eye, because its driving me nuts. I feel like I could just rip it out and get it over with. :lol:
Katie wrote:I hate men
This board is being invaded by feminists, spread the word!
metalangel

Post by metalangel »

OtakuNinja wrote:
metalangel wrote:
Scorch wrote:If you could go to Yamaku because of a disability you had, what would it be and how would it have happened to to you?
You're sick.
Nah, he's not the first one who's ever created this topic. There used to be a couple of them a few months ago (one was really popular), but then the interest faded. :P
I know they're not the first. It doesn't make fantasizing about being disabled any less sick.
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

metalangel wrote:I know they're not the first. It doesn't make fantasizing about being disabled any less sick.
You're on the Katawa Shoujo forums. Get over it <3
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

metalangel wrote:I know they're not the first. It doesn't make fantasizing about being disabled any less sick.
Nobody's fantasizing about being disabled. Cry elsewhere. =\
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Scorch

Post by Scorch »

metalangel wrote: I know they're not the first. It doesn't make fantasizing about being disabled any less sick.
I didn't make this intending to hear peoples fantasy about being disabled, i asked what would your disability would be. You could base it on a character you create, real events or accidents that happened to you that could have gone much worse. If this is sick to you, you must have a really warped mind, or trolling.
metalangel

Post by metalangel »

Scorch wrote:
metalangel wrote: I know they're not the first. It doesn't make fantasizing about being disabled any less sick.
I didn't make this intending to hear peoples fantasy about being disabled, i asked what would your disability would be.
So you're asking them to think of what disability they want. But it's not real. So it's a fantasy.
You could base it on a character you create, real events or accidents that happened to you that could have gone much worse. If this is sick to you, you must have a really warped mind, or trolling.
Body Identity Integrity Disorder needs attention from a mental health professional.

I'm learning ASL. That doesn't mean I want to be deaf. I had a bad motorcycle accident and hobbled around for months with an injured leg. It was such a horrible experience I don't even want to imagine ways it could have been worse.

If you want to imagine permanent disfigurement or injury to yourself or someone else then yes, I think that's sort of sick.
Scorch

Post by Scorch »

Its a fantasy is the sense that its not real, your correct there. But its not a fantasy in a sense that i get some sort of pleasure from thinking about it.

As for the BIID, i didn't even know that existed until now. It's a rather strange and interesting disorder, i thank you for expanding my knowledge.

Someone in my life has been an amputee for the majority of their life since they were young. I'm well aware of how much of a disadvantage it is, i wouldn't wish it on my worse enemy nor my self.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

metalangel wrote:Body Identity Integrity Disorder needs attention from a mental health professional.
Probably. But that has literally nothing to do with anything in this thread so...You can leave anytime.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
metalangel

Post by metalangel »

Scorch wrote:Its a fantasy is the sense that its not real, your correct there. But its not a fantasy in a sense that i get some sort of pleasure from thinking about it.

As for the BIID, i didn't even know that existed until now. It's a rather strange and interesting disorder, i thank you for expanding my knowledge.

Someone in my life has been an amputee for the majority of their life since they were young. I'm well aware of how much of a disadvantage it is, i wouldn't wish it on my worse enemy nor my self.
That's what I was trying to say, and I got the tone wrong in saying 'sick'. You can understand why I'd think it was pleasure if you actively make a thread wanting other people to think about it and share it.

It's all well and good to think idly about it like this, from a position of being fit and able-bodied. But to think about it from the disabled side, to see someone who doesn't have to deal with what you do every day thinking maybe they'd want to have the issues you do... it would be absolutely boggling.