The happiest moment of Emi's life?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Well?

December 18th 2007 (Age 19): Emi learns her ex-boyfriend has found a new love, the heart she broke restored once more.
No votes
April 6th 2008 (Age 20): Emi graduates from Yamaku.
4%
June 1st 2010 (Age 22): Emi marries Hisao.
50%
June 12th 2010 (Age 22): Emi gives birth to her first child.
11%
February 14th 2012 (Age 23): Emi gives birth to her second child.
No votes
September 20th 2014 (Age 26): Emi gives birth to her third and last kid.
No votes
November 19th 2018 (Age 30): Emi appears on the front cover of TIME magazine for becoming a world-class runner despite her injury, inspiring men and women the world over.
11%
December 3rd 2020 (Age 32): Emi becomes a teacher at Yamaku Academy, replacing Mutou (who retires at the end of the previous school year).
No votes
April 11th 2028 (Age 40): Emi, Hisao, and their kids meet up with Lilly, Hanako, Rin, Shizune, Misha, and the rest of their classmates for their 20th anniversary reunion.
14%
October 26th 2031 (Age 43): Hisao's arrhythmia is cured.
4%
March 14th 2038 (Age 50): Emi, Hisao, and the three kids spend three days at a hotel on the Moon to celebrate Emi's 50th birthday.
4%
September 14th 2043 (Age 55): Emi becomes a grandmother.
No votes
December 25th 2050 (Age 62): To honor his wife's birthday, Hisao pays for an expensive nanobot operation to restore Emi's legs.
4%
August 9th 2061 (Age 73): Emi becomes a great-grandmother.
No votes

Total votes: 28

Katie

The happiest moment of Emi's life?

Post by Katie »

Since nobody likes my depressing threads, I've decided to redeem myself by posting a happy one. :3 These dates and events are completely hypothetical, non-canon, and pulled out of my butt.
KeiichiO

Re: The happiest moment of Emi's life?

Post by KeiichiO »

This topic made me smile ^_^

I would like to say the day of Emi and Hisao's wedding would be the happiest moment both of their lives, followed by the birth of their children.

I like this thread idea, Katie. Much better than the dark, depressing, seemingly nonsensical threads. +10 respect points.

EDIT:Wait... a hotel on the moon?

I want a reservation!
Last edited by KeiichiO on Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
BananaPudding

Post by BananaPudding »

I'd probably say at the medal ceremony after winning the gold at the olympics, or meeting with Hisao directly after that
Completion order: Emi->Lily->Shizune->Hanako->Rin
Feels order: Emi->lily/Hanako->Rin->Shizune
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

When Supreme Leader Kenji mistook her for a boy and spared her life. :P
Emibro, Hanabro, [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer
(Passively working on my KS YouTube series. Someday...)
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Wow, I hope you didn't hurt yourself too badly starting a positive poll Katie. :lol:

Its really kind of a toss-up on this one. I'm sure her wedding would be an amazingly happy day for her. But getting on the cover of Time because of her abilities would be achieving her dreams.

I'm gonna go romantic here and vote for the wedding.
Last edited by pandaphil on Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

pandaphil wrote:Wow, I hope you didn't hurt yourself too badly starting a positive poll Katie. :lol:
Yeah, this was my response.
I saw the topic title and smiled. Then I saw the OP and went "Wait, WHAT?" :lol:
Apparently Karie can make a positive thread.
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
SpecimenSix

Post by SpecimenSix »

I too voted for Emi's wedding. Mainly because nobody likes you when you're 23, or so I've been told. :lol:

On a more serious note the others would definitely be high points as well, but Hisao's arrhythmia being cured wouldn't be quite as significant as it would be if he was with another girl because his heart was fairly strong by the end of Emi's arc. I don't think Emi would be too overly thrilled to have legs again because she likes the fact that she's such an outstanding track star without having legs. The novelty of it would wear off if she did have legs again, she wouldn't be 'the fastest thing on no legs.' That's not to say she wouldn't want them, but she isn't too bothered by the fact that she doesn't have them.
I am bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There is no one I would rather be than me.
Sedinus

Post by Sedinus »

Katie wrote: pulled out of my butt.
No idea if this was intentional, but it made me chuckle.
Carighan

Post by Carighan »

Since I'm in the weird position to consider marriage as something only slightly better than a break-up (both my GF and me come from unhappily divorced families), I voted for the reunion.

The rush of memories would probably be awesome for her. Major life-changing event and all that. :)
The strength of heart to face oneself has been made manifest. The persona Carighan has appeared.
metalangel

Post by metalangel »

That moment above.
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

metalangel wrote:Image

That moment above.
I think that that's Emi's darkest hour, rather than her happiest moment :lol:
Nekken

Post by Nekken »

I've had thoughts about the cast of KS returning to Yamaku, as I suspect most writing-inclined people who played the game have, but I see her studying sports medicine and replacing Nurse-kun, rather than replacing Mutou.
Falling in love is a volcano. Being in love is a kotatsu.
SpecimenSix

Post by SpecimenSix »

Nekken wrote:I've had thoughts about the cast of KS returning to Yamaku, as I suspect most writing-inclined people who played the game have, but I see her studying sports medicine and replacing Nurse-kun, rather than replacing Mutou.
Yea I could definitely see that. I could imagine Hisao replacing Mutou though. In a somewhat similar story to Hisao and Lilly both becoming teachers in Lilly's route.

And I disagree Keiichi. Emi's so happy there that she doesn't even realize it yet. :lol:
I am bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There is no one I would rather be than me.
Pokeman

Post by Pokeman »

I'mma say either graduation, wedding or reunion.

I could imagine all of them being tear-jerking moments, in a good way. :3
Selim Bradley

Post by Selim Bradley »

Well, they say the best day in a woman's life is when they become a mother, so I'm voting for that.
I am the male version of Hanako Ikezawa.