What do you think Hanako's funeral will be like?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Well?!

It would be a very calm, normal funeral; however, only Hisao, Lilly, and Akira attend. Nobody else in the world cares about her enough.
18%
There would be many people to attend. Hanako might seem unapproachable, but many students and teachers do care about her.
28%
Misha would show up and wahaha~ the whole time to raise everyone's spirits.
6%
There would be no funeral. Hisao and Lilly can't afford one. She'll simply be buried with no final tribute.
2%
The question is invalid because Hanako is immortal.
35%
The bullies from elementary school will turn up just to call the dead girl names and laugh at her grieving loved ones.
2%
The bullies from elementary school will turn up, open her coffin, and set her corpse on fire as a very cruel practical joke.
9%

Total votes: 127

BlackWaltzTheThird

Re: What do you think Hanako's funeral will be like?

Post by BlackWaltzTheThird »

If only there was a way that I could communicate to the general public that I was deliberately not posting in this topic, that didn't involve posting in this topic.
BlackWaltz's One-stop Oneshot Shop - my fanfiction portal topic. Contains links to all my previous works, plus starting now any new ones I may produce (or reproduce)! Please, check it out!

BlackWaltz's Pastebin - for those who prefer to read things with no formatting and stuff. It's mostly the same as in my thread. Also contains assorted other writing!
Brisingr

Post by Brisingr »

Katie

Post by Katie »

Selim Bradley wrote:Why? Why would you make this a thread?
Well, Silentcook contacted me via PM, so I'll make nicer threads from now on, Selim. >.>
Guest Poster wrote:BTW, you tend to be rather obsessed with morbid or disturbing scenarios. I hope that's not a real-life trait...if it is you might want to talk to someone about that.
It is a real life trait also, but why I should worry about something that brings me pleasure? >.>
Xanatos wrote:Lilly's family is RICH. They can afford a funeral. That option is STUPID.
Yes, I'm sure those warmhearted child abandoners will pay for the funeral of a perfect stranger. :roll: And why is the last option about the bullies so stupid, pray tell?
Hellbereth wrote:Regardless of how ridiculously insensitive and morbid this thread may be
Who am I being insensitive to? If Hanabros crumble under things as lightweight as this thread, I don't see how they could ever dream to handle the issues of Hanako Ikezawa...
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

Katie wrote:It is a real life trait also, but why I should worry about something that brings me pleasure? >.>
You need help, Hun.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Katie wrote:It is a real life trait also, but why I should worry about something that brings me pleasure? >.>
Some people get pleasure from raping people.

Some from killing.

There are those amongst humanity who are rather fond of drowning cats.

But, hey, whatever. Why should they worry about something that brings them pleasure? :roll:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Hans PK
Location: I'm trapped in your device please please help me oh god oh god

Post by Hans PK »

Katie wrote: And why is the last option about the bullies so stupid, pray tell?
If you're actually serious, you might need a little bit of help understanding people. A little bit.
What is there left to say?
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Katie wrote:And why is the last option about the bullies so stupid, pray tell?
People are monsters. They do horrible things. I know. I've studied it. Trafficking, slavery, grotesque 'fashion' trends, mob violence, cults, suicides, murders, torture-murders...My head is filled with all sorts of sickness from this miserable little species.

But if you seriously believe some elementary school bullies would crash a funeral to flambe her corpse...Well...There aren't enough ways to describe how fucked up your head must be...
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Guest Poster

Post by Guest Poster »

But if you seriously believe some elementary school bullies would crash a funeral to flambe her corpse...Well...There aren't enough ways to describe how fucked up your head must be...
As a rule, elementary school bullies practically forget about their victim after they move to middle school or at least later shrug it off as having some innocent fun with him/her. They're not gonna stalk the victim to beyond the grave because in general the bullying (as traumatic as it was to the victim) was just part of their daily school life. I agree with Xanatos...you have a rather contorted worldview.
Sisterhood: True Edition. Hanako epilogue I wrote. Now expanded with additional chapters.
Helbereth

Post by Helbereth »

Katie wrote:
Hellbereth wrote:Regardless of how ridiculously insensitive and morbid this thread may be
Who am I being insensitive to? If Hanabros crumble under things as lightweight as this thread, I don't see how they could ever dream to handle the issues of Hanako Ikezawa...
Thanks for spelling my name wrong, Katy.

Go back to trolling 4chan.
Selim Bradley

Post by Selim Bradley »

Katie wrote:
Helbereth wrote:Regardless of how ridiculously insensitive and morbid this thread may be
1. Regardless of how "lightweighted" you think this thread it, it is still insensitive to Hanabros.

2. Really?
I am the male version of Hanako Ikezawa.
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

~EDIT
Last edited by KeiichiO on Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

I'll sooner feed Vol'jin. Da chief needs his medicine and food.
"Nothing is beneath man. Everything is permitted."

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."
Carighan

Post by Carighan »

BlackWaltzTheThird wrote:If only there was a way that I could communicate to the general public that I was deliberately not posting in this topic, that didn't involve posting in this topic.
You basically want to be able to post a "Boycott"-post? ;)
The strength of heart to face oneself has been made manifest. The persona Carighan has appeared.
SpecimenSix

Post by SpecimenSix »

Carighan wrote:
BlackWaltzTheThird wrote:If only there was a way that I could communicate to the general public that I was deliberately not posting in this topic, that didn't involve posting in this topic.
You basically want to be able to post a "Boycott"-post? ;)
Kind of like the whole "Occupy Wall Street" thing. Except instead of protesting banks you'd be protesting threads that should never have seen the light of day.
I am bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There is no one I would rather be than me.
Selim Bradley

Post by Selim Bradley »

KeiichiO wrote: Don't let him/her get to you. It's obvious that he/she is a troll looking for a reaction. From now on, when Katie posts one of these idiotic threads, we should just ignore it's existence. We're just feeding the troll.
You're right. I'm like this though:
I am the male version of Hanako Ikezawa.