What do you think Hanako's funeral will be like?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Well?!

It would be a very calm, normal funeral; however, only Hisao, Lilly, and Akira attend. Nobody else in the world cares about her enough.
23
18%
There would be many people to attend. Hanako might seem unapproachable, but many students and teachers do care about her.
35
28%
Misha would show up and wahaha~ the whole time to raise everyone's spirits.
8
6%
There would be no funeral. Hisao and Lilly can't afford one. She'll simply be buried with no final tribute.
2
2%
The question is invalid because Hanako is immortal.
44
35%
The bullies from elementary school will turn up just to call the dead girl names and laugh at her grieving loved ones.
3
2%
The bullies from elementary school will turn up, open her coffin, and set her corpse on fire as a very cruel practical joke.
11
9%
 
Total votes: 126

User avatar
dewelar
Posts: 1228
Joined: Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:09 pm
Location: The Fifth Thing

Re: What do you think Hanako's funeral will be like?

Post by dewelar » Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:45 pm

Xaredian wrote:
Xaredian wrote:I disliked the 4th, 6th, and 7th options. Either 2 or 3 is the most likely.
Next question would be, how'd she die. And don't give any bullshit of "she died in a fire."
Xanatos wrote:She dies, ironically enough, of a severe flower allergy.
dewelar wrote:So you're saying it was a mutated form of celilac disease?
Tell me you got the joke. Please tell me he got the joke...
So you're saying I should have responded "are you sure it wasn't a girl allergy"? That would have been too predictable ;) .
Rin is orthogonal to everything.
Stuff I've written: Developments, a continuation of Lilly's (bad? neutral?) ending - COMPLETE!

User avatar
BlackWaltzTheThird
Posts: 614
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:38 am
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Re: What do you think Hanako's funeral will be like?

Post by BlackWaltzTheThird » Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:49 pm

Xaredian wrote:
dewelar wrote:
Xanatos wrote:She dies, ironically enough, of a severe flower allergy.
So you're saying it was a mutated form of celilac disease?
Tell me you got the joke. Please tell me he got the joke...
He's making a joke in and of himself. Coeliac disease causes sufferers to have difficulty processing gluten products, such as flour. Flower. Flour. It's high-level joke-ception, and I found it quite amusing.
BlackWaltz's One-stop Oneshot Shop - my fanfiction portal topic. Contains links to all my previous works, plus starting now any new ones I may produce (or reproduce)! Please, check it out!

BlackWaltz's Pastebin - for those who prefer to read things with no formatting and stuff. It's mostly the same as in my thread. Also contains assorted other writing!

User avatar
dewelar
Posts: 1228
Joined: Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:09 pm
Location: The Fifth Thing

Re: What do you think Hanako's funeral will be like?

Post by dewelar » Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:04 pm

BlackWaltzTheThird wrote:
Xanatos wrote:She dies, ironically enough, of a severe flower allergy.
dewelar wrote:So you're saying it was a mutated form of celilac disease?
Xaredian wrote:Tell me you got the joke. Please tell me he got the joke...
He's making a joke in and of himself. Coeliac disease causes sufferers to have difficulty processing gluten products, such as flour. Flower. Flour. It's high-level joke-ception, and I found it quite amusing.
Thanks. I try. Sometimes too hard, admittedly :) .

But yeah, at the risk of explaining the joke, "coeliac" is spelled "celiac" in the US, thus the full flouring of the puns...

ETA: And, upon further review, I should have just gone full on-topic and said "celillyac disease"...
Rin is orthogonal to everything.
Stuff I've written: Developments, a continuation of Lilly's (bad? neutral?) ending - COMPLETE!

User avatar
Comrade
Posts: 1248
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:29 am
Location: Micheal Levi's lyre is real good yo

Re: What do you think Hanako's funeral will be like?

Post by Comrade » Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:09 am

What the frap are you guys talking about
Founder and cheif librarian ofThe Yamaku Library, A Fan Fiction Archive
Vice president of the Yamaku Book Club
Sea wrote:Comrade, as Khan Bek has convinced me to give Democracy a try.
"French are just Spanish Germans, therefore Mexicans."
An American, 2014

User avatar
Shail
Posts: 182
Joined: Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:14 am
Location: World Three

Re: What do you think Hanako's funeral will be like?

Post by Shail » Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:16 am

A play on words of "flour/flower", allergies to gluton(I think it's gluton, the shit that's in bread/flour) and the fact that "Hanako" means "Flower Girl" (roughly)

Flower girl is allergic to flowers, something like that.
~I hate endings~ Fan fiction is the only way to keep KS alive!
~The only good ending is a sequel~
~Want to know why I REALLY fucking hate endings? Mirai Nikki Want to know why I love epilogues? Watch the Mirai Nikki OVA
~Mirai Nikki: A perfect example of endings I hate~
Hanako -> Rin -> Shizune -> ? -> ?

User avatar
Comrade
Posts: 1248
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:29 am
Location: Micheal Levi's lyre is real good yo

Re: What do you think Hanako's funeral will be like?

Post by Comrade » Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:18 am

weird
Founder and cheif librarian ofThe Yamaku Library, A Fan Fiction Archive
Vice president of the Yamaku Book Club
Sea wrote:Comrade, as Khan Bek has convinced me to give Democracy a try.
"French are just Spanish Germans, therefore Mexicans."
An American, 2014

User avatar
Xaredian
Posts: 274
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:38 pm
Location: Elysium, Crytar, Terranova, somewhere in the universe
Contact:

Re: What do you think Hanako's funeral will be like?

Post by Xaredian » Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:25 pm

Shail wrote:A play on words of "flour/flower", allergies to gluton(I think it's gluton, the shit that's in bread/flour) and the fact that "Hanako" means "Flower Girl" (roughly)

Flower girl is allergic to flowers, something like that.
Finally, someone got the joke. ~_~

User avatar
Sea
Posts: 778
Joined: Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:07 am
Location: Toronto

Re: What do you think Hanako's funeral will be like?

Post by Sea » Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:37 pm

dewelar wrote:
BlackWaltzTheThird wrote:
Xanatos wrote:She dies, ironically enough, of a severe flower allergy.
dewelar wrote:So you're saying it was a mutated form of celilac disease?
Xaredian wrote:Tell me you got the joke. Please tell me he got the joke...
He's making a joke in and of himself. Coeliac disease causes sufferers to have difficulty processing gluten products, such as flour. Flower. Flour. It's high-level joke-ception, and I found it quite amusing.
Thanks. I try. Sometimes too hard, admittedly :) .

But yeah, at the risk of explaining the joke, "coeliac" is spelled "celiac" in the US, thus the full flouring of the puns...

ETA: And, upon further review, I should have just gone full on-topic and said "celillyac disease"...
I get it! Cause he said full flouring
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA





So whats all this cancer business?
Come join the Yamaku Book Club! Where stuff happens and we discuss cripple porn
I come from the outside, do you know it?

User avatar
Comrade
Posts: 1248
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:29 am
Location: Micheal Levi's lyre is real good yo

Re: What do you think Hanako's funeral will be like?

Post by Comrade » Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:19 am

Specify cancer business
Founder and cheif librarian ofThe Yamaku Library, A Fan Fiction Archive
Vice president of the Yamaku Book Club
Sea wrote:Comrade, as Khan Bek has convinced me to give Democracy a try.
"French are just Spanish Germans, therefore Mexicans."
An American, 2014

User avatar
stutum
Posts: 11
Joined: Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:44 am

Re: What do you think Hanako's funeral will be like?

Post by stutum » Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:23 pm

It would be a quiet one, attended only by Emi, Rin, Schizune, Misha, Yuuko, Mutou and the nurse, none of them knowing that they're looking at an empty coffin.

Meanwhile, Hisao, Hanako and Lilly (and Akira, I guess) are on their ways to Scotland to live their new lives. Or something like that. :P

User avatar
Xanatos
Posts: 5365
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:40 pm

Re: What do you think Hanako's funeral will be like?

Post by Xanatos » Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:50 pm

stutum wrote:It would be a quiet one, attended only by Emi, Rin, Schizune, Misha, Yuuko, Mutou and the nurse, none of them knowing that they're looking at an empty coffin.

Meanwhile, Hisao, Hanako and Lilly (and Akira, I guess) are on their ways to Scotland to live their new lives. Or something like that. :P
What the hell... :lol:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."

User avatar
Steinherz
Posts: 2095
Joined: Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:06 am
Location: New England

Re: What do you think Hanako's funeral will be like?

Post by Steinherz » Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:05 pm

Xanatos wrote:
stutum wrote:It would be a quiet one, attended only by Emi, Rin, Shizune, Misha, Yuuko, Mutou and the nurse, none of them knowing that they're looking at an empty coffin.

Meanwhile, Hisao, Hanako and Lilly (and Akira, I guess) are on their ways to Scotland to live their new lives. Or something like that. :P
What the hell... :lol:
Hanako would be the one to fake her own death :lol:
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.

User avatar
Sea
Posts: 778
Joined: Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:07 am
Location: Toronto

Re: What do you think Hanako's funeral will be like?

Post by Sea » Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:34 pm

Steinherz wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
stutum wrote:It would be a quiet one, attended only by Emi, Rin, Shizune, Misha, Yuuko, Mutou and the nurse, none of them knowing that they're looking at an empty coffin.

Meanwhile, Hisao, Hanako and Lilly (and Akira, I guess) are on their ways to Scotland to live their new lives. Or something like that. :P
What the hell... :lol:
Hanako would be the one to fake her own death :lol:
The plot twist is this is the 3rd time she's done this.
Come join the Yamaku Book Club! Where stuff happens and we discuss cripple porn
I come from the outside, do you know it?

User avatar
Dream
Posts: 632
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:05 am

Re: What do you think Hanako's funeral will be like?

Post by Dream » Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:20 pm

I chose the bullies option.

It's just so over the top i don't even
"It is not reason, more or less furnished, but will that makes the world march"

"Unfortunately, if you can think of something really stupid, someone out there probably believes it." -Xanatos

User avatar
Umber
Posts: 989
Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:59 pm
Location: California

Re: What do you think Hanako's funeral will be like?

Post by Umber » Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:42 am

no funeral...Lilly can't afford one
Dream wrote:It's just so over the top i don't even
-An occasional art thread.
pig dissections and cadaver examinations.

Post Reply