What do you think Hanako's funeral will be like?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Well?!

It would be a very calm, normal funeral; however, only Hisao, Lilly, and Akira attend. Nobody else in the world cares about her enough.
18%
There would be many people to attend. Hanako might seem unapproachable, but many students and teachers do care about her.
28%
Misha would show up and wahaha~ the whole time to raise everyone's spirits.
6%
There would be no funeral. Hisao and Lilly can't afford one. She'll simply be buried with no final tribute.
2%
The question is invalid because Hanako is immortal.
35%
The bullies from elementary school will turn up just to call the dead girl names and laugh at her grieving loved ones.
2%
The bullies from elementary school will turn up, open her coffin, and set her corpse on fire as a very cruel practical joke.
9%

Total votes: 127

Zailen

Re: What do you think Hanako's funeral will be like?

Post by Zailen »

@Potato:

That would be interesting actually. What Yamaku would be like after the kenji ending...Haha

AND Yes! More members of the glorious Shizune Alliance! Huzzah!
Potato

Post by Potato »

BlackWaltzTheThird wrote:
KeiichiO wrote:@BlackWaltz: It's not wise to turn this into a religious debate. I'd stay clear of that subject just to make sure we don't offend anyone. (Not that I have any right in saying what people can post. I'm just looking out for people)
I wasn't trying to. My point was that being incorrect doesn't make something an opinion. It makes it a misnomer. "God is/isn't real" is a pair of fact and misnomer. Which is which is up to science to decide. Now, "I believe that God is/isn't real" on the other hand is an entirely different story...
In every conversation you are ever likely to have over God's existence or lack thereof, "I believe" can and likely will go without saying. Now you're just being nitpicky. :P (I'm reminded of Youtube commentators that get angry when I don't preface "This guy's work sucks." with "It is my opinion that..." XD)

But now we've abandoned the rails completely so I relocated this to PMs anyway. xD

@Zailen: Imagine if Iwanako's letter was already on its way...Hisao would never get to read it. I wonder who would...Probably Kenji. Snooping asshole. :lol:
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.
Zailen

Post by Zailen »

I -almost-...-almost- wanted to say Shizune and Misha would read it, but then I realized that YES they may be a bit snoopy, and YES they may get into other peoples stuff, they would never read his mail.

KENJI however...YES I agree. I could see him reading it, and immediately coming up with some crackpot theory of how Iwanako was somehow responsible for Hisao's "Corruption"

Ohhh man...Ohhhhh boy. That wouldn't end well...It would be FUNNY. But it wouldn't end well.
ArazelEternal

Post by ArazelEternal »

What were you thinking? Seriously? How about I ask you how you think the funeral of your best friend would be like. Is that something you really want to think about?

Lilly = Hanako, Emi, Rin, Shizune
I fell in love with Lilly and Hanako

You are not alone, and you are not strange. You are you, and everyone has damage. Be your Emiest.
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Well, I gave my opinion a page or so back.

Of course who knows what funerals will be like in 2060?
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Zailen

Post by Zailen »

Indeed. We discussed this a few pages ago.
win746

Post by win746 »

pandaphil wrote:Well, I gave my opinion a page or so back.

Of course who knows what funerals will be like in 2060?
Not that different I presume. Tradition stays for long. Definitely easier to hand invitations via email. As for who would accept, depends on the state Hanako is in (as in, what paths Hisao took which affected/didn't affected her).
Katie wrote:I hate men
This board is being invaded by feminists, spread the word!
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

ArazelEternal wrote:What were you thinking? Seriously? How about I ask you how you think the funeral of your best friend would be like. Is that something you really want to think about?
There are more than a handful of people out there who had to think about this, or worse, have to organise the thing, because there really is no one else to help the deceased to do it. Best friends who are suffering from terminal cancer, had accidents with severe injuries that may not pull through...
"Nothing is beneath man. Everything is permitted."

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

My family and/or friends won't have to think about what my funeral should be like. I've outlined it in writing down to the last detail in case of untimely death. :lol: Cupcakes are involved.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Dream

Post by Dream »

Xanatos wrote:My family and/or friends won't have to think about what my funeral should be like. I've outlined it in writing down to the last detail in case of untimely death. :lol: Cupcakes are involved.
Please tell me you've watched Sweeney Todd :lol:

And does your funeral have fireworks? Because it really should.
"It is not reason, more or less furnished, but will that makes the world march"

"Unfortunately, if you can think of something really stupid, someone out there probably believes it." -Xanatos
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Well if Xan doesn't play this at his funeral, I want it.

"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Dream wrote:
Xanatos wrote:My family and/or friends won't have to think about what my funeral should be like. I've outlined it in writing down to the last detail in case of untimely death. :lol: Cupcakes are involved.
Please tell me you've watched Sweeney Todd :lol:

And does your funeral have fireworks? Because it really should.
Indeed I have.And it will, yes. This is the song that will play.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
Comrade

Post by Comrade »

i dont understand why people antagonize the poster
Founder and cheif librarian ofThe Yamaku Library, A Fan Fiction Archive
Vice president of the Yamaku Book Club
Sea wrote:Comrade, as Khan Bek has convinced me to give Democracy a try.
"French are just Spanish Germans, therefore Mexicans."
An American, 2014
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Comrade wrote:i dont understand why people antagonize the poster
Because the poster was a pain. Now don't bring this thread up anymore. :lol:
Comrade

Post by Comrade »

thats not very nice...
people should be able to post whatever they feel like, even if you
don't like it.
Founder and cheif librarian ofThe Yamaku Library, A Fan Fiction Archive
Vice president of the Yamaku Book Club
Sea wrote:Comrade, as Khan Bek has convinced me to give Democracy a try.
"French are just Spanish Germans, therefore Mexicans."
An American, 2014