What do you think Hanako's funeral will be like?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters
Post Reply

Well?!

It would be a very calm, normal funeral; however, only Hisao, Lilly, and Akira attend. Nobody else in the world cares about her enough.
23
18%
There would be many people to attend. Hanako might seem unapproachable, but many students and teachers do care about her.
35
28%
Misha would show up and wahaha~ the whole time to raise everyone's spirits.
8
6%
There would be no funeral. Hisao and Lilly can't afford one. She'll simply be buried with no final tribute.
2
2%
The question is invalid because Hanako is immortal.
44
35%
The bullies from elementary school will turn up just to call the dead girl names and laugh at her grieving loved ones.
3
2%
The bullies from elementary school will turn up, open her coffin, and set her corpse on fire as a very cruel practical joke.
11
9%
 
Total votes: 126

Katie
Posts: 43
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:28 am

What do you think Hanako's funeral will be like?

Post by Katie » Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:02 pm

Let's say that Hanako died shortly after Katawa Shoujo ends, whether by suicide or some kind of tragedy. As we all know, Hanako isn't the most popular girl around. Nobody really cares about her except Hisao, Lilly, and Akira. How do you think her funeral would proceed?

User avatar
Mirage_GSM
Posts: 5869
Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:24 am
Location: Germany

Re: What do you think Hanako's funeral will be like?

Post by Mirage_GSM » Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:06 pm

Out of all the pointless threads you've created so far, this one takes the cake.
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.

User avatar
Selim Bradley
Posts: 251
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:18 pm

Re: What do you think Hanako's funeral will be like?

Post by Selim Bradley » Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:08 pm

Why? Why would you make this a thread? :cry:
I am the male version of Hanako Ikezawa.

User avatar
KeiichiO
Posts: 1757
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:07 pm
Location: Lost in the wonky province of my mind.

Re: What do you think Hanako's funeral will be like?

Post by KeiichiO » Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:11 pm

~EDIT
Last edited by KeiichiO on Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
pandaphil
Posts: 2149
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:54 am
Location: Seattle, WA
Contact:

Re: What do you think Hanako's funeral will be like?

Post by pandaphil » Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:12 pm

What is this? I don't even...
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.

Guest Poster
Posts: 1266
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:42 am

Re: What do you think Hanako's funeral will be like?

Post by Guest Poster » Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:18 pm

It'd be attended by her friends, most likely, as is the case with most people who die and who don't have any family left. That said, Hanako isn't suicidal and unlike Hisao isn't in danger of dying at a moment's notice.

BTW, you tend to be rather obsessed with morbid or disturbing scenarios. I hope that's not a real-life trait...if it is you might want to talk to someone about that.
Sisterhood: True Edition. Hanako epilogue I wrote. Now expanded with additional chapters.

User avatar
Oddball
Posts: 2768
Joined: Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:05 pm

Re: What do you think Hanako's funeral will be like?

Post by Oddball » Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:28 pm

Let's say that Hanako died shortly after Katawa Shoujo ends
Let's not and say we did.
Not Dead Yet

User avatar
Xanatos
Posts: 5365
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:40 pm

Re: What do you think Hanako's funeral will be like?

Post by Xanatos » Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:30 pm

Soon as I saw the title: "What the hell...Katie again?"

Soon as I saw Katie's name: "OH MY GOD WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS!"

Like every funeral, it will be attended by her friends. If this is post-good End, that will include Naomi and others. If not, Hisao and the Satou duo will make it. Mutou will likely attend as well.

There would be no elementary bullies because that's stupid.

There would be no WAHAHA because that's stupid.

Hanako is not immortal because that's stupid.

Lilly's family is RICH. They can afford a funeral. That option is STUPID.

"The bullies from elementary school will turn up, open her coffin, and set her corpse on fire as a very cruel practical joke." ...YOU'RE SO GODDAMN STUPID.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."

User avatar
ShadeHaven
Posts: 564
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:10 am

Re: What do you think Hanako's funeral will be like?

Post by ShadeHaven » Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:35 pm

Soon as I saw the title I laughed. That was the point, right? I can't take this seriously.

User avatar
Xanatos
Posts: 5365
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:40 pm

Re: What do you think Hanako's funeral will be like?

Post by Xanatos » Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:38 pm

ShadeHaven wrote:Soon as I saw the title I laughed. That was the point, right? I can't take this seriously.
She has repeatedly insisted her threads are serious, sadly...
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."

User avatar
Steinherz
Posts: 2095
Joined: Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:06 am
Location: New England

Re: What do you think Hanako's funeral will be like?

Post by Steinherz » Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:41 pm

Xanatos wrote:
ShadeHaven wrote:Soon as I saw the title I laughed. That was the point, right? I can't take this seriously.
She has repeatedly insisted her threads are serious, sadly...
I seriously doubt that.
I am going to ignore this thread now. And so should everyone.
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.

Warwise
Posts: 34
Joined: Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:19 pm

Re: What do you think Hanako's funeral will be like?

Post by Warwise » Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:55 pm

Hanako is actually a vampire that got burned after showing up in the sun. That is why she has those scars.

One day Hanako said "I WANT TO BE HUMAN" and she managed to do that, but in the process she lost her memory, but remained with her scars. The witch that made her human after she got the right answer to "What can change the nature of a man" pitied her and gave her the false memory that her parents had died in a fire and she was a highschool japanese girl.

Hanako has lacking colums in her memory, which makes her confused most of the time. She also doesnt understand people from this age, because she was born in the French Revolution. Her parents have been dead for hundreads of years actually. Yet she likes chess because it gives her a warm feeling, which is something that she retained from her previous memory, in which she used to play chess with her father.

Once Hisao started playing chess with Hanako that started a type of Oedipus complex on her, and that is the explanation why she had sex with him before even kissing.
Last edited by Warwise on Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:23 pm, edited 3 times in total.

User avatar
KeiichiO
Posts: 1757
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:07 pm
Location: Lost in the wonky province of my mind.

Re: What do you think Hanako's funeral will be like?

Post by KeiichiO » Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:01 pm


User avatar
Xanatos
Posts: 5365
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:40 pm

Re: What do you think Hanako's funeral will be like?

Post by Xanatos » Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:07 pm

KeiichiO wrote:A Vampire, you say?
:lol: Awesome.

Baracula is her father.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."

User avatar
Helbereth
Posts: 1532
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:44 pm
Location: Massachusetts, USA

Re: What do you think Hanako's funeral will be like?

Post by Helbereth » Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:27 pm

Regardless of how ridiculously insensitive and morbid this thread may be, I think the 'immortal' option is probably the most accurate. In a meta sense, Hanako is basically immortalized by the creators and fans of KS, so it's the most viable option.

Still, what in the actual fuck were you thinking when you hit post?

Post Reply