Each KS Heroine categorized by Myers Briggs

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

pandaphil

Re: Each KS Heroine categorized by Myers Briggs

Post by pandaphil »

Yeah, I'm kinda curious about eh low Morality score myself. She strikes me as a very moral person. Unless you're knocking off points for underaged drinking, and having a boy in her room after cerfew.

So does anyone else think I should make this a seperate topic?
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

pandaphil wrote:Yeah, I'm kinda curious about eh low Morality score myself. She strikes me as a very moral person. Unless you're knocking off points for underaged drinking, and having a boy in her room after cerfew.

So does anyone else think I should make this a seperate topic?
I think so, as those aren't Myers Briggs tests.
SpecimenSix wrote:
TehLandshark wrote:As much as I would rather have this be another thread, I felt that this was necessary to contribute.
Lilly.
Somehow I knew somebody was going to give her a zero in looks. :lol:

I'd say she has more morality than just average though. I'd consider her to have relatively high moral standards, from the proper way she carries herself and strict background if nothing else.
You aren't the only one who thought that >.>
And same here, she seems to have high morals, but like to have fun once in a while.
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
Dr. Casey

Post by Dr. Casey »

I'm not sure how to judge Rin's looks; her sprite is about as middle-of-the-road as you can get, but she's very pretty in some of the artwork, especially the notebook scrap used for her Chapter 2. I just went ahead and rated her using her sprite. The sex life part refers to said sex life in their own route.
Attachments
Rin.jpg
Rin.jpg (92.06 KiB) Viewed 4110 times
Emi.jpg
Emi.jpg (92.48 KiB) Viewed 4110 times
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

Dr. Casey wrote:I'm not sure how to judge Rin's looks; her sprite is about as middle-of-the-road as you can get, but she's very pretty in some of the artwork, especially the notebook scrap used for her Chapter 2.
Hisao comments that she's very plain looking.
Not Dead Yet
TehLandshark

Post by TehLandshark »

SpecimenSix wrote:
TehLandshark wrote:As much as I would rather have this be another thread, I felt that this was necessary to contribute.
Lilly.
Somehow I knew somebody was going to give her a zero in looks. :lol:

I'd say she has more morality than just average though. I'd consider her to have relatively high moral standards, from the proper way she carries herself and strict background if nothing else.
If I was serious, looks would be at the top of the chart. I just couldn't resist.
I don't know why I did that on morality. I couldn't specifically remember an incident that showed that it was high, and I think I'm still mad at her for leaving Hisao out of the loop on the whole returning to England thing. That was a dick move.
Richter Bromont wrote:
Nurse wrote:You didn't... throw your medication at Seagulls again, did you?
Hisao wrote: FUCK YOU, THEY STARTED IT!
SpecimenSix

Post by SpecimenSix »

TehLandshark wrote:If I was serious, looks would be at the top of the chart. I just couldn't resist.
I don't know why I did that on morality. I couldn't specifically remember an incident that showed that it was high, and I think I'm still mad at her for leaving Hisao out of the loop on the whole returning to England thing. That was a dick move.
No argument here that it was a shitty thing for her to not tell Hisao and him to have to hear about it from Akira, but when Hisao mentioned it to her she said she knew it was wrong, but was scared to tell him and scared of what would happen. She had the best intentions, just wrong execution. It's not like she decided "alright fuck this guy and his stupid sweatervest, I'm going to leave for Scotland and not tell him until I'm over there dating someone else." Plus she also probably felt shitty about the whole scene in the wheat field when she asked him to stay with her and then found out she couldn't stay for him.
I am bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There is no one I would rather be than me.
ProfAllister

Post by ProfAllister »

SpecimenSix wrote:Plus she also probably felt shitty about the whole scene in the wheat field when she asked him to stay with her and then found out she couldn't stay for him.
You've got that backwards. The implication was that she had made the decision BEFORE the wheat field. Yeah.

That being said, it still isn't "teh evuls." It's called being a teenager. People make stupid and/or selfish decisions that hurt other people, even when they're basically good people. She was scared and unsure, and confused by her conflicting feelings. So she decided to try living in the moment, giving little to no thought to the future (you really think "English Teacher" is quite as viable (and easy) a career path in Scotland as it is in Japan?). And it blows up in her face. Hisao gets (justifiably) angry and she assumes that it's over. And we all know the rest from there.
Current Project: Misha Pseudo-Route

Discord ID: ProfAllister#9754
Discord server
SpecimenSix

Post by SpecimenSix »

ProfAllister wrote:
SpecimenSix wrote:Plus she also probably felt shitty about the whole scene in the wheat field when she asked him to stay with her and then found out she couldn't stay for him.
You've got that backwards. The implication was that she had made the decision BEFORE the wheat field. Yeah.

That being said, it still isn't "teh evuls." It's called being a teenager. People make stupid and/or selfish decisions that hurt other people, even when they're basically good people. She was scared and unsure, and confused by her conflicting feelings. So she decided to try living in the moment, giving little to no thought to the future (you really think "English Teacher" is quite as viable (and easy) a career path in Scotland as it is in Japan?). And it blows up in her face. Hisao gets (justifiably) angry and she assumes that it's over. And we all know the rest from there.
Did she? Sorry I haven't gone through KS since back in February so my memory must be a bit hazy. But yea I agree that it was definitely more of a selfish decision. Then again, to be fair, it is very hard to disappoint someone you care about. It wasn't the smartest thing she's ever done, but like many of us she treated the issue like it would go away if she ignored it.
I am bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There is no one I would rather be than me.
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

I kinda think a lot of it is both of them trying way too hard not to hurt the others feelings.

She was a bit naive in not being able to face him and tell him about Scotland. And he was too wimpy to actually come out and say he didn't want her to go. Instead trying to be Mr Supportive. I think in the end it all comes down to "Always be honest with the person you love"
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Auratus

Post by Auratus »

@pandaphil. I wish "Rate your girl" have it's own thread. So we could criticize other's rating and let the fandom war begins. Yay!

I give you the honor to start it within 24 hour. :D Otherwise I will make one.
I want to make Thai Translation of KS alone and protesting with this signature.

Unofficially Demanding. Temporary even-more malfunctioned in English Grammar.

Introducing one of the few thread of it's kind that bring the world together. Wait, Whatever then.
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Auratus wrote:@pandaphil. I wish "Rate your girl" have it's own thread. So we could criticize other's rating and let the fandom war begins. Yay!

I give you the honor to start it within 24 hour. :D Otherwise I will make one.

All righty, I'll do it.

But you guys have to promise to repost your ratings.