Who would you choose to voice the characters?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

pandaphil

Re: Who would you choose to voice the characters?

Post by pandaphil »

Not sure where to post this, but Katawa Seiyū has their Hanako.

"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
BlackWaltzTheThird

Post by BlackWaltzTheThird »

There is an existing topic for the Seiyuu project, but it was mostly there just to redirect people to the Youtube channel or the HBHC forums after we got politely asked to leave. Here will be fine.
BlackWaltz's One-stop Oneshot Shop - my fanfiction portal topic. Contains links to all my previous works, plus starting now any new ones I may produce (or reproduce)! Please, check it out!

BlackWaltz's Pastebin - for those who prefer to read things with no formatting and stuff. It's mostly the same as in my thread. Also contains assorted other writing!
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Ah thanks. I know I reported that they'd signed up someone to do Rin, but I couldn't remember what thread I'd put it in.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
cassinova

Post by cassinova »

Well let's just say they all have my voice when I play the game. So really it sounds like I am talking to myself, or I am dating myself, or when I am going to meet myself's mother, the mother has my voice, so it sounds like I am the mother.
Lodin

Post by Lodin »

pandaphil wrote:Not sure where to post this, but Katawa Seiyū has their Hanako.

That's actually pretty spot on to what I had in my head for her. I was thinking about it today after glancing at this thread title, and thought 'Melissa Hutchison, but a bit higher pitched...'
cassinova

Post by cassinova »

cassinova wrote:Well let's just say they all have my voice when I play the game. So really it sounds like I am talking to myself, or I am dating myself, or when I am going to meet myself's mother, the mother has my voice, so it sounds like I am the mother.
I still believe that all characters should be voiced by one person. mine.
DeoxFeels

Post by DeoxFeels »

Difficult question, however I think Nana Mizuki would make a good Hanako 8)
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

DeoxFeels wrote:Difficult question, however I think Nana Mizuki would make a good Hanako 8)

I don't know my Japanese va's, but yep, I gotta admit I hear Japanese when I hear them speak. Especially the emotional scenes.
DeoxFeels

Post by DeoxFeels »

pandaphil wrote:
DeoxFeels wrote:Difficult question, however I think Nana Mizuki would make a good Hanako 8)

I don't know my Japanese va's, but yep, I gotta admit I hear Japanese when I hear them speak. Especially the emotional scenes.
She's fameous for Hinata in Naruto, and often voice shy characters as well :)
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

DeoxFeels wrote:
pandaphil wrote:

She's fameous for Hinata in Naruto, and often voice shy characters as well :)
Being famous for any part of Naruto is worse than being a broke gutter hobo.

I want to see Chris Tucker voice Kenji.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

Xanatos wrote:Being famous for any part of Naruto is worse than being a broke gutter hobo.
You're very strange.
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

KeiichiO wrote:
Xanatos wrote:Being famous for any part of Naruto is worse than being a broke gutter hobo.
You're very strange.

Well yeah.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

KeiichiO wrote:
You're very strange.
No, I just have taste. :P

Tone Loc must voice Jigoro, obviously...
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

Xanatos wrote:
KeiichiO wrote:
You're very strange.
No, I just have taste. :P
It's not that. I'm just confuzled on how you think being a broke gutter hobo is better than being a successful voice actress, making lots of money voicing for one of the most popular anime of all time. You have strange standards, Ah tell you hwhat.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

KeiichiO wrote:It's not that. I'm just confuzled on how you think being a broke gutter hobo is better than being a successful voice actress, making lots of money voicing for one of the most popular anime of all time. You have strange standards, Ah tell you hwhat.
Anything is better than being associated with complete and utter shit, no matter how much said shit pays.