Does your favourite heroine reflect yourself?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

yummines

Re: Does your favourite heroine reflect yourself?

Post by yummines »

Like Rin, I'm not too good at talking with other people. I have difficulty conveying my feelings in a way that I am absolutely positive the other person will not misunderstand. Which is why I've never had a girlfriend, or have many friends in general. I'm more of a defensive type of person. I can befriend those that approach me pretty well, but I can't reach out myself. I've improved a little bit, but only in situations with a minimal amount of people. I hate going to things like dances or parties, because being surrounded by strangers that I should be conversing with frankly scares me a little. Feels overwhelming. It's particularly why the scene where Rin collapses during her art exhibition struck a note with me because I probably would do the same thing.

Also I dunno if this has to do with her personality but I love surreal and strange art. Stuff like Dali or Picasso makes me wish I was a good artist. I just don't have the patience to practice at art.
wyrda78

Post by wyrda78 »

I hate to admit it, but one of the reasons I actually chose Hanako's route is because she reflects me the most out if all KS characters. I'm not a very social person, I only have one friend that I go out and actually do stuff with out of school (grade 10).
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

wyrda78 wrote:I hate to admit it, but one of the reasons I actually chose Hanako's route is because she reflects me the most out if all KS characters. I'm not a very social person, I only have one friend that I go out and actually do stuff with out of school (grade 10).
Grade 10...Oh, if I'd known it only got worse from there, I'd have enjoyed grade 10 more. I'm pretty much in the same boat except I lack even the one friend. :lol: Damn Hanako and her total similarity.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
wyrda78

Post by wyrda78 »

Xanatos wrote:
wyrda78 wrote:I hate to admit it, but one of the reasons I actually chose Hanako's route is because she reflects me the most out if all KS characters. I'm not a very social person, I only have one friend that I go out and actually do stuff with out of school (grade 10).
Grade 10...Oh, if I'd known it only got worse from there, I'd have enjoyed grade 10 more. I'm pretty much in the same boat except I lack even the one friend. :lol: Damn Hanako and her total similarity.
Well I am at least enjoying schooling while it lasts, I'm definitely not looking forward to work and responsibilities :lol:.
Though I envy Hanako in the fact that she can get overcome her problems, I wish I could change myself like that.
ThatWeirdOne

Post by ThatWeirdOne »

^Wydra78, if you really want to, you can change. No joke. And I think that many people will support you if you really want it. :)

@Xantos: Is this grade 10 you're talking about in Germany or the Philippines? That's the only two countries I could find this grade. (Around 16 years old are the people in this grade, that I could find.)

I've got to say, my 2 favorite routes were Emi and Lilly, with Hanako being a close second, though Hanako is totally not who I am. :lol:
School wise I'm more of a Shizune, very geared towards results. The sport side of me, as I'm an active swimmer and runner is similar to Emi (though Emi will have a hard time swimming :P).
My social side is a blend of Lilly and Emi. :lol:
Actually is playing the piano/learning/running/bored/chatting with some friends/hanging out with some friends/training/doing something else right now.
Amydt

Post by Amydt »

Man, 10th grade was probably the single worst year of my life that I can remember. D8

On the internet, I'm like Shizune, but in real life I'm like Hanako.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

ThatWeirdOne wrote:@Xantos: Is this grade 10 you're talking about in Germany or the Philippines? That's the only two countries I could find this grade. (Around 16 years old are the people in this grade, that I could find.)
The states, actually. :P
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
ThatWeirdOne

Post by ThatWeirdOne »

Xanatos wrote:The states, actually. :P
Well, at least I tried. :lol:
Actually is playing the piano/learning/running/bored/chatting with some friends/hanging out with some friends/training/doing something else right now.
simmr001

Post by simmr001 »

ThatWeirdOne wrote:
Xanatos wrote:The states, actually. :P
Well, at least I tried. :lol:
better than nothing.