Does your favourite heroine reflect yourself?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

YZQ

Re: Does your favourite heroine reflect yourself?

Post by YZQ »

I SEE YOU!!!! (Eye of Sauron in EA's LOTR games)
"Nothing is beneath man. Everything is permitted."

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

YZQ wrote:I SEE YOU!!!! (Eye of Sauron in EA's LOTR games)
Judging by Pippin(Or Mary. I always get them mixed up)'s reaction to seeing the Eye of Sauron, I'm pretty sure that would be terrifying.
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

Essentially, by the Third Age, even with the diminished might Sauron had without the One in his possession, he was becoming unstoppable by the free peoples of Middle Earth. So, unless you're a Wizard or an Elf who lived through the First Age or before (and even the Elves dare not challenge the Dark Lord but choose to resist the best they can), you will feel terror.

P.S. It's Merry, short for Meriadoc.
Last edited by YZQ on Thu May 02, 2013 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Nothing is beneath man. Everything is permitted."

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

YZQ wrote:Essentially, by the Third Age, even with the diminished might Sauron had without the One in his possession, he was becoming unstoppable by the free peoples of Middle Earth. So, unless you're a Wizard or an Elf who lived through the First Age or before (and even the Elves dare not challenge the Dark Lord but choose to resist the best they can), you will feel terror.

P.S. It's Merry, short for Meriadoc,
Welp, you're definitely more knowledgeable with the LoTR series than I :lol:
Zeero Mizera

Post by Zeero Mizera »

surprisingly, i could relate to hanako when i went though her story first, she made me drool over ks and i want more
Misha > Hanako > Rin > Lilly > Shizune > Emi
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Zeero Mizera wrote:surprisingly, i could relate to hanako when i went though her story first, she made me drool over ks and i want more

Time to get thy butt to the fanfic section. :)
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
DeoxFeels

Post by DeoxFeels »

When I was younger maybe... I could relate to Hanako

When I was a teenager, I was really obese and as a result of that I got bullied a lot. Rather in extreme ways. Got a lot of stretchmark scarring, so I would avoid beaches and public bathing. I've always been a bookworm, so I spent/spend most of my time reading, and being in bookshops etc. while most of the other guys at my age are more into sports etc. I'm no longer as shy as I was, but I still feel uncomfortable in big crowds, so I avoid them xD Used to live in the capital, but moved out to a smaller town because I didn't like all the stressed people. :P

Now tho I view myself as a more outgoing person, even though I still am an odd man out xD
rockin robin

Post by rockin robin »

apparently im like shizune. go figure. my favorite is emi
I kenji's worst nightmare! A FEMINIST!!
have a tracheo-osoephagul puncture.
three years with simmr001 10/06/13
Lunacore

Post by Lunacore »

I think i'm mostly like Hanako with that trauma thing and being shy and all that shit. And a little bit like rin sometimes but not that much. My favourite charakter is Rin <3
Rin -> Emi -> Hanako -> Lily -> Shizune
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

Lunacore wrote:I think i'm mostly like Hanako with that trauma thing and being shy and all that shit. And a little bit like rin sometimes but not that much. My favourite charakter is Rin <3
Welcome to the Rin-kin club. Help yourself to some peeled oranges ^_^
Umber

Post by Umber »

KeiichiO wrote:
Lunacore wrote:I think i'm mostly like Hanako with that trauma thing and being shy and all that shit. And a little bit like rin sometimes but not that much. My favourite charakter is Rin <3
Courtesy of Hisao.

My favorite character is Shizune. She's my biggest inspiration at the moment, with finals going on and whatnot.
-An occasional art thread.
pig dissections and cadaver examinations.
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

Umber wrote:
KeiichiO wrote:
Courtesy of Hisao.
Yup, Hisao is our peel slave. We have him in the back room where he is forced to peel oranges for until we are satisfied with the amount of peeled oranges. The only food he's allowed to have is - you guessed it - bananas.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

My favorite heroine is a mirror. She reflects me quite well. Almost as if she were a mirror.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Loonie

Post by Loonie »

Xanatos wrote:My favorite heroine is a mirror. She reflects me quite well. Almost as if she were a mirror.
Maybe so, but she does get everything about you backwards doesn't she? Left being right and all that jazz. :P
Dream

Post by Dream »

Xanatos wrote:My favorite heroine is a mirror. She reflects me quite well. Almost as if she were a mirror.
Yeah that's my favorite heroine too, she looks really pretty but for some reason it feels weird to be attracted to her.
"It is not reason, more or less furnished, but will that makes the world march"

"Unfortunately, if you can think of something really stupid, someone out there probably believes it." -Xanatos