The truth about Emi's first relationship.

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Well?

The boyfriend eventually became fed up and dumped Emi.
73%
Emi realized she was just wasting his time and broke up with him.
10%
The boyfriend lost his temper one day and beat up Emi. She proceeded to break off ties with him.
No votes
Emi cheated on him just to make the guy take a hint and get lost.
3%
The boy fell in love with another girl who treated him better, and dumped Emi.
5%
The boy was driven to such deep sorrow that he committed suicide.
3%
There was never an ex-boyfriend and Emi was just playing mind games to make Hisao jealous.
8%

Total votes: 40

BananaPudding

Re: The truth about Emi's first relationship.

Post by BananaPudding »

Dr. Casey wrote:
BananaPudding wrote:There are actually quite a few sleeping pills that are "non-habit forming" I am on one, though I hear the addictive stuff is much better :b
Yeah, same here. I've been taking some for about three years, and they haven't resulted in anything except three years of good sleep, rather than three years of tossing and turning and sleeping only when exhaustion forced me to do so (which is basically what the three years preceding them were like). I think pills get an overly bad rap.
yea I'd say the problem comes if your sleeping problem gets worse than it was before the pills, after the pills.
Completion order: Emi->Lily->Shizune->Hanako->Rin
Feels order: Emi->lily/Hanako->Rin->Shizune
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

It really boils down to how well you know the stuff that's in the pills. "Is this drug potentially addictive?" Knowing is indeed half the battle.
"Nothing is beneath man. Everything is permitted."

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."
Umber

Post by Umber »

YZQ wrote: "Is this drug potentially addictive?" Knowing is indeed half the battle.
And not knowing is half the bottle.

Alright, I'm done.
-An occasional art thread.
pig dissections and cadaver examinations.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

YZQ wrote:It really boils down to how well you know the stuff that's in the pills. "Is this drug potentially addictive?" Knowing is indeed half the battle.
I prefer "Is this drug carcinogenic and/or will it cause anal leakage?"
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

Side effects, in general. Then comes the weighing benefits and risks part.
"Nothing is beneath man. Everything is permitted."

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."
Dr. Casey

Post by Dr. Casey »

Umber wrote:
YZQ wrote: "Is this drug potentially addictive?" Knowing is indeed half the battle.

Alright, I'm done.
I laughed.

And I always like whenever 'death' is listed as a potential side-effect for a medication.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Dr. Casey wrote:
Umber wrote:

Alright, I'm done.
I laughed.

And I always like whenever 'death' is listed as a potential side-effect for a medication.
"Stops insomnia! Causes: dry skin, dizziness, tunnel vision, cancer, death, erectile dysfunction, swollen ears, rape, paranoia, nobody attending your birthday party, and rickets."
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."