If Hanako's scars looked like this...

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

bhtooefr

Re: If Hanako's scars looked like this...

Post by bhtooefr »

Clearly she hit Rin in a bin at least once.
bhtooefr's one-shot and drabble thread
Enjoy The Silence - Sequel to All I Have (complete)
Enough is enough! I have had it with these motherfucking zombies on this motherfucking forum!
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

If only Hanako were a model...
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Xanatos wrote:
If only Hanako were a model...

Hey Hanako is really pretty. I think with enough encouragement and the right oportunity, she could be too.

It sounds like this lady went through a lot of the same emotional torment and abuse as a child. Only difference is it sounds like she had a family to support her.
Last edited by pandaphil on Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Fealow

Post by Fealow »

Joining this topic a little late. But as I read through one thing keeps coming to mind regarding Hanako's burns.

In her sex scene Hisao clearly points out to himself that the right side of her body moves differently from her left, Pretty sure his exact words were

"Her scar tissue causes one side of her body to move a little differently from the other."

Now this could be due to muscle damage or other things people have mentioned here. Or he could have just meant that her right thigh, breast etc... don't bounce as much as her left side due to the possible tightness of her skin.
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Fealow wrote:Joining this topic a little late. But as I read through one thing keeps coming to mind regarding Hanako's burns.

In her sex scene Hisao clearly points out to himself that the right side of her body moves differently from her left, Pretty sure his exact words were

"Her scar tissue causes one side of her body to move a little differently from the other."

Now this could be due to muscle damage or other things people have mentioned here. Or he could have just meant that her right thigh, breast etc... don't bounce as much as her left side due to the possible tightness of her skin.

I think it might be something like that since its something thats never mentioned in any other part of the story. If it were referring to the way she walked for example, I think it would have been mentioned.
Fealow

Post by Fealow »

pandaphil wrote:
Fealow wrote:Joining this topic a little late. But as I read through one thing keeps coming to mind regarding Hanako's burns.

I think it might be something like that since its something thats never mentioned in any other part of the story. If it were referring to the way she walked for example, I think it would have been mentioned.
Yeah I'd agree that it would have been mentioned had she actually had trouble with her movement. I just cant help but feel the description Hisao gives of her body in that instance is a little vague, but I'm probably not too far off with my initial bouncing breast statement.
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

Maybe a little bit of Column A, little bit of Column B?
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
Fealow

Post by Fealow »

To be honest I don't doubt that Hanako has zero muscle damage, the girl runs quicker than the speed at which she puts out.

Before I get burned at the stake for that little remark... Check the story timelines, pretty sure she drops her skirt before the other girls.
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Steinherz wrote:
Yeah, probably one of those things left intentionally vague Fanfic writers can take it any way they like. I like to think that shes used to moving in certain way, like running. While others like sex requires her to move in slightly unconfortable ways. All pure speculation though.
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Fealow wrote:To be honest I don't doubt that Hanako has zero muscle damage, the girl runs quicker than the speed at which she puts out.

Before I get burned at the stake for that little remark... Check the story timelines, pretty sure she drops her skirt before the other girls.
Hmmm, something I'd have to check. It seemed like it happened pretty far into the story. I always assumed Emi won that particular race. :) If true, its not somethign I blame her for. Unlike the other girls, I think she felt its somethign she had to do to hang onto Hisao.

No burning here. I thought it was funny.
Fealow

Post by Fealow »

pandaphil wrote:
Steinherz wrote:
Yeah, probably one of those things left intentionally vague Fanfic writers can take it any way they like. I like to think that shes used to moving in certain way, like running. While others like sex requires her to move in slightly unconfortable ways. All pure speculation though.
I'll agree. But we'll never be certain.

There are enough illustrations in the story itself that show her either stretching or contorting her body in different kinds of ways, such as the billiards game and of course the sex scene which she showed no sign of physical discomfort until penetration. She also sits hunched over a lot which would stretch her back somewhat which she seems to have no issue with. Come to think of it she has extremely good posture when standing for someone who hunches over when sat down.

No need to explain, I'm fully appreciative of Hanako's reasoning there. But I admit I was a little caught off guard when she first said it... Made me sad that she thought it was necessary.
Hmm... Hanako's sex scene is while Liliy is in Scotland a few days after her birthday if I recall. And the first Emi sex scene does not occur until she is in a wheelchair which I currently am unable to pin to any specific events around the same time off the top of my head,
Last edited by Fealow on Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

pandaphil wrote:
Fealow wrote:To be honest I don't doubt that Hanako has zero muscle damage, the girl runs quicker than the speed at which she puts out.

Hmmm, something I'd have to check. It seemed like it happened pretty far into the story. I always assumed Emi won that particular race. :) If true, its not somethign I blame her for. Unlike the other girls, I think she felt its somethign she had to do to hang onto Hisao.

No burning here. I thought it was funny.
I just checked. Hisao and Hanako tapped the midnight still when Lilly was still gone the first time. I believe Hisao and Emi didn't have actual sex until after the grinding scene (which I think was about two or three weeks into their relationship?)

Fealow wrote:There are enough illustrations in the story itself that show her either stretching or contorting her body in different kinds of ways, such as the billiards game and of course the sex scene which she showed no sign of physical discomfort until penetration. She also sits hunched over a lot which would stretch her back somewhat which she seems to have no issue with. Come to think of it she has extremely good posture when standing for someone who hunches over when sat down.

No need to explain, I'm fully appreciative of Hanako's reasoning there. But I admit I was a little caught off guard when she first said... Made me sad that she thought it was necessary.
Hmm... Hanako's sex scene is while Lilly is in Scotland a few days after her birthday if I recall. And the first Emi sex scene does not occur until she is in a wheelchair which I currently am unable to pin to any specific events around the same time off the top of my head,
Hanako hunches over to keep attention from being drawn to herself. And likely her discomfort was from being penetrated was... well... I doubt Hanako forged the moaning statue with anyone prior to Hisao.
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Steinherz wrote:

Hanako hunches over to keep attention from being drawn to herself. And likely her discomfort was from being penetrated was... well... I doubt Hanako forged the moaning statue with anyone prior to Hisao.
Unless of course you want to get really dark and speculate that part of the reason for her withdrawl and messed up attitude about sex was because she was molested at the orphanage. Thankfully I don't think I've ever seen that premise turn up in a fanfic.
dewelar

Post by dewelar »

pandaphil wrote:

Hmmm, something I'd have to check. It seemed like it happened pretty far into the story. I always assumed Emi won that particular race. :)
She did, as always ;) . If I'm counting right, Hanako's sex scene takes place about five weeks after Hisao's arrival at Yamaku, while Emi's is more like three-and-a-half, maybe four.
Steinherz wrote:I just checked. Hisao and Hanako tapped the midnight still when Lilly was still gone the first time. I believe Hisao and Emi didn't have actual sex until after the grinding scene (which I think was about two or three weeks into their relationship?)
Well, it's implied that they did so immediately after that scene as well, but that's why I added the extra half-week onto the above calculation, in case we have to bump it up to Anal Day.
Rin is orthogonal to everything.
Stuff I've written: Developments, a continuation of Lilly's (bad? neutral?) ending - COMPLETE!