KS is awesome and Hi

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Umber

Re: KS is awesome and Hi

Post by Umber »

Dream wrote:Out of curiosity, did any of you guys tell him there is already a thread for saying how KS made you feel?
Nope. Not many people have the heart or desire to tell a gushing newcomer he's posting his feels in the wrong place.

Because, I've noticed, if someone breaks the news, the rest of the posts end up as welcoming/derailing comments regardless. That, and the thread gets merged anyways. Most of the time.
-An occasional art thread.
pig dissections and cadaver examinations.
WhySoNatsu

Post by WhySoNatsu »

Well normally I would read all topics that include rules about posting but I was just too lazy to do it this time. My apologies.

Being lazy isn't a good quality =(
WhySoNatsu

Post by WhySoNatsu »

Zailen wrote:And as you grab ahold of said balloon. You feel your feet raise off of the ground. Soon. You rise into the clouds, and dissapear into the skyline, never to be seen again. But there are those who sometimes look up, at the cold, blue yonder, and think of you, and what you have become. If not a star, then maybe one of the clouds that shrouded you so long ago. Perhaps it didn't shroud you at all. Perhaps a cloud was just the gateway that you were looking for towards the next plain. Perhaps the clouds are a curtain, hiding the truth from a great number of people who just choose not to see. Who knows? It's hard to say. But you know. Whatever the answer is, if any. At least by knowing that the balloon, which is full of hot air, which can be a metaphor for a great many things. Strife? Insecurity? Perhaps even negativity, all packed into one little ball, and let go, which finally gives your body the strength to rise above it...Yes, judging by its purple hue. At least those who look up and wonder about you will know....That you were fabulous. Or maybe you just got a balloon. I dont know. Thats the mystery. Or is it? O.O
Ha. Interesting. PM me with more of these thoughts of yours.
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Well I've said it plenty of times. We need a sticky "I haz the feelz!" topic at the top of the page that's there just to welcome new members.

But do they listen to me? Oh nooo...its just a 'armless little bunny innit?
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

pandaphil wrote:Well I've said it plenty of times. We need a sticky "I haz the feelz!" topic at the top of the page that's there just to welcome new members.

But do they listen to me? Oh nooo... its just a 'armless little bunny innit?
I detect a Monty Python and the Holy Grail reference.
Let me one up you Panda.
"It rubs the lotion on it's skin or else it gets the hose again" :lol:
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Steinherz wrote:
pandaphil wrote:Well I've said it plenty of times. We need a sticky "I haz the feelz!" topic at the top of the page that's there just to welcome new members.

Let me one up you Panda.
That quote is frighteningly ironic considering the fanfic chapter I'm currently working on (Umber knows what I mean). ;)
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

pandaphil wrote:
Steinherz wrote: I detect a Monty Python and the Holy Grail reference.
Let me one up you Panda.
That quote is frighteningly ironic considering the fanfic chapter I'm currently working on (Umber knows what I mean). ;)
What does it involve Hisao rubbing down Hanako with lotion? :lol:
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

Steinherz wrote:

I actually didn't get the reference at first. (Probably because the text was too damn small for me to read...)
Either way, what an obscure reference. But a great one, nonetheless. :lol:

@Panda:Hmm... I wonder if the scene is in anyway similar to the hotel scene in Sisterhood. That'd be nice.
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

KeiichiO wrote:
Steinherz wrote:

I actually didn't get the reference at first. (Probably because the text was too damn small for me to read...)
Either way, what an obscure reference. But a great one, nonetheless. :lol:

@Panda:Hmm... I wonder if the scene is in anyway similar to the hotel scene in Sisterhood. That'd be nice.

Well yeah, I'm an old school nerd from back when being able to quote Monty Python was required to get your license. :)

@Stein: Well, I'd be lying if I said it wasn't inspired by it. In my case, its more about Hisao rubbing Hanako with a special medicated lotion to help her scars. We all have those spot on our back that we just can't reach. :) Its likely to be about a close as I ever get to a sex scene.
mysterycycle

Post by mysterycycle »

Welcome to the forums! Glad you enjoyed Emi's route. I agree, she is completely awesome. I'm excited for you to still have the other girls to learn more about.

As has been said, Shizune's route isn't for everyone, but it definitely has its proponents, and there are still moments in her path that are hilarious, even if (like me) you're not crazy about her path in general.

But I'm quite fond of all the girls, even if I'm only smitten by two of them. ;)
You are not alone, and you are not strange. You are you, and everyone has damage. Be the better person.
ImageImage
Couch to 5k with Emi: WD123 W2D123 W3D123 W4D123 W5D123 W6D123 W7D123 W8D123 W9D123
I'm making a Katawa Shoujo doujinshi!
My deviantArt
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

mysterycycle wrote:Welcome to the forums! Glad you enjoyed Emi's route. I agree, she is completely awesome. I'm excited for you to still have the other girls to learn more about.

As has been said, Shizune's route isn't for everyone, but it definitely has its proponents, and there are still moments in her path that are hilarious, even if (like me) you're not crazy about her path in general.

But I'm quite fond of all the girls, even if I'm only smitten by two of them. ;)

I've been spending way too much time on Facebook. I read a post yours then start looking around for a "Like" button. :)
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

And my fic is up if anyone wants to see the 'lotion' reference. :)
Zailen

Post by Zailen »

WhySoNatsu wrote:
Zailen wrote:And as you grab ahold of said balloon. You feel your feet raise off of the ground. Soon. You rise into the clouds, and dissapear into the skyline, never to be seen again. But there are those who sometimes look up, at the cold, blue yonder, and think of you, and what you have become. If not a star, then maybe one of the clouds that shrouded you so long ago. Perhaps it didn't shroud you at all. Perhaps a cloud was just the gateway that you were looking for towards the next plain. Perhaps the clouds are a curtain, hiding the truth from a great number of people who just choose not to see. Who knows? It's hard to say. But you know. Whatever the answer is, if any. At least by knowing that the balloon, which is full of hot air, which can be a metaphor for a great many things. Strife? Insecurity? Perhaps even negativity, all packed into one little ball, and let go, which finally gives your body the strength to rise above it...Yes, judging by its purple hue. At least those who look up and wonder about you will know....That you were fabulous. Or maybe you just got a balloon. I dont know. Thats the mystery. Or is it? O.O

Ohhhhh boy my friend. You do not yet realise the floodgates you have opened. *cackles*
WhySoNatsu

Post by WhySoNatsu »

Zailen wrote:
WhySoNatsu wrote:

Ohhhhh boy my friend. You do not yet realise the floodgates you have opened. *cackles*
Hmm...show me then..make me realize. By the way its realize with a "z".
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

WhySoNatsu wrote:By the way its realize with a "z".
Don't tell the British that...
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."