What do you think happens afterwards?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Tomate

Re: What do you think happens afterwards?

Post by Tomate »

This post again? Lets do it, fallout style.

Hisao:
After graduation Shizune goes away to her destiny. Hisao at last returns to the home he had fought so hard to protect, he was cast out. Exiled. In confronting that which they feared, he had become something else in their eyes...and no longer their champion. Forsaken by his people, he strode into the wasteland. He traveled far to the north, until he came to the great canyons. There, he founded a small village, where he lived out the rest of his years.

Shizune:
Inspired by the example set by Hisao, Shizune eventually traveled across the great mountains to the east, searching for other refugees from Yamaku. You never heard from her again.

Lilly & Hanako
After Kenj Legion victory at Yamaku, Legion troops rolled through the tea room. Lilly and Hanako tried to fight back, but were no match for the armored killing machines, and were wiped out.

Emi
Emi refused to take Kenji Legion's victory lying down. Heading to the hills with her rifle, she began a deadly campaign against high-ranking Legion officers. And though the price on her head rose to levels unheard of, few pursued it, fearing it would be the last thing they'd never see.

Rin
??

Kenji
With Lilly out of the way, Kenji enforces his brand of frontier justice on Yamaku. The school remains orderly but small, as travelers steer away from his rigid sensibilities.
Don't just eat that hamburger, eat the HELL out of it!
Zailen

Post by Zailen »

I gotta go with Pandaphil on this one. Its simple, cut and dry,and seems like the natural course. But, it does need more robots. Add more robots and you're spot on. Maybe...Pirate robots. With Eyepatches...Yeaaahhh. That'd be pretty great.
Sedinus

Post by Sedinus »

Oddball wrote:
Eraser35 wrote:I'm not talking fan fiction length but what do you think happens after the good ends?
Well, there is this...
Suriko wrote:
Delta has made a handy pictorial guide that can serve as an epilogue to all routes. It is as follows. Giant spoilers, obviously:
I was hoping for something slightly different.
Selim Bradley

Post by Selim Bradley »

Tomate wrote:This post again? Lets do it, fallout style.
Fallout does that too? I always think Fire Emblem when it comes to "what did the characters do after".
I am the male version of Hanako Ikezawa.
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

Selim Bradley wrote:
Fallout does that too? I always think Fire Emblem when it comes to "what did the characters do after".
Only Fallout: New Vegas does so I believe.
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
Umber

Post by Umber »

Steinherz wrote:
Selim Bradley wrote:
Only Fallout: New Vegas does so I believe.
In a parallel universe, Hanako becomes Joshua Graham.

Ignore everything Tomate said.
-An occasional art thread.
pig dissections and cadaver examinations.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

What do I think happens afterward?

Hisao wins the lottery.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Dream

Post by Dream »

Steinherz wrote:Only Fallout: New Vegas does so I believe.
Actually, i'm pretty sure all Fallouts do that, in fact it's one of the staples of the series (not just with the characters, but with the world in general)
"It is not reason, more or less furnished, but will that makes the world march"

"Unfortunately, if you can think of something really stupid, someone out there probably believes it." -Xanatos
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Hisao: Lives happily ever after as a science teacher at Yamaku. Half of his checks go to a retired Mutou as thanks.

Shizune: Becomes the principal of Yamaku with numerous business interests on the side handled by Hideaki.

Misha: Lives in town running a hair salon. Also aids Hideaki and maintains ties with everyone.

Lilly: Becomes a teacher at Yamaku to keep near Hisao (OTP) and teach English.

Hanako: Opens a bakery run by her and her daughter who was conceived, oddly enough, with Kenji after Hisao and Lilly set the two up on a (somewhat literal) blind date. Apparently guarded paranoia is offset by adorable shyness.

Kenji: Got his blindness corrected thanks to a generous donation by the Satou family, but still wears non-functional glasses for aesthetic purposes.

Mutou: Retired and now makes a wage babysitting Hanako and Lilly's kids now and again, trying to entertain them with science stuff but ultimately failing and just getting colored all over and done up like a big doll. Also gets half of all of Hisao's paychecks (since the Satous are rich anyway)

Emi: Becomes a famed Olympics runner and physical therapist in the meantime.

Nomiya: Learned his lesson with Rin and now teaches his class with less of an obsession on professional potential and more on the enjoyment of the process. Regular class visits and lectures from Rin.

Rin: Becomes a freelance artist painting out of the old Satou home in Hokaiddo.

Legit reply for ya, thread. Yes, I did pair up Hanako and Kenji and it's fucking adorable in my head. Wanna fight about it?

Constructing this post made me d'awww and hnnng so much...
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Xanatos wrote:

Legit reply for ya, thread. Yes, I did pair up Hanako and Kenji and it's fucking adorable in my head. Wanna fight about it?

Wow, thats actually really sweet. What have you done with the real Xan?

I wanna hear more about this Kenji/Hanako pairing. As big a dick as Kenji is, how could Hisao and Lilly let him within a mile of Hanako?
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

pandaphil wrote:
Xanatos wrote:

I wanna hear more about this Kenji/Hanako pairing. As big a dick as Kenji is, how could Hisao and Lilly let him within a mile of Hanako?
Hey, fuck you, man. I can be sweet as lemon (ha) meringue pie when I wanna be. :lol: I'm a sarcastic asshole, not a sociopath. :P

Hisao told him it was an infiltration job. And Lilly very politely threatened Hisao should anything go wrong, so he made it very clear Kenji shouldn't scare her off.

Shit, I can get a fanfic outta this. Dibs! xD
Umber

Post by Umber »

Xanatos wrote:
pandaphil wrote:

Hisao told him it was an infiltration job. And Lilly very politely threatened Hisao should anything go wrong, so he made it very clear Kenji shouldn't scare her off.
For once, Hisao does something right with Kenji.

There's a noticeable lack of love for the minor/background characters in this thread. Guess no one thinks Stumpfist and Co. are going to be the next big crime-fighting duo on the city streets.

Also, I have the ransom money, except, I'll give it to you if you keep the original Xanatos.

Kidding...
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Umber wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
pandaphil wrote:

For once, Hisao does something right with Kenji.

There's a noticeable lack of love for the minor/background characters in this thread. Guess no one thinks Stumpfist and Co. are going to be the next big crime-fighting duo on the city streets.

Also, I have the ransom money, except, I'll give it to you if you keep the original Xanatos.

Kidding...
No love for minor characters? But I put Nomiya and Mutou in my post...
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Still trying to wrap my brain around the Kenji/Hanako thing... I suppose he could be the 'all bark, no bite' thing. I remember in the scene where he knocks Lilly down he was pretty cool. Maybe the 'feminst conspiracy' think is just his way of proving his manliness when hes with a guy.

So I wonder what Yuuko is up to?

Nurse: I expect hes a big-shot doctor now. Maybe he went on to marry Emi's mom. Or both. :)
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Umber

Post by Umber »

pandaphil wrote:
Nurse: I expect hes a big-shot doctor now. Maybe he went on to marry Emi's mom. Or both. :)
Marries Jigoro.

Because, for some reason, I can see it happening.