What do you think happens afterwards?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Eraser35

What do you think happens afterwards?

Post by Eraser35 »

I'm not talking fan fiction length but what do you think happens after the good ends?

For Emi I think Hisao would move in with her and her mom and then eventually get into a threesome
Xanatos

Re: What do you think happens afterwards?

Post by Xanatos »

Do you actually think that or is that just fanfiction BS that has no actual possibility of happening? :P

After Hanako's good end, years later, one fateful day...Hisao gets a craving for bacon and eats Hanako's scar tissue.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Eraser35

Post by Eraser35 »

Xanatos wrote:Do you actually think that or is that just fanfiction BS that has no actual possibility of happening? :P
could always hope for the threesome but it wouldn't happen
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

After Kenji's end, Hisao haunts Kenji and guides him from beyond the grave in an attempt to get that little weirdo some strange.

After Rin's, they shack up in a beachside cabin and Hisao grows to become an old surfer hermit wise man while Rin fills their home with paintings.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Barfman1

Post by Barfman1 »

Xanatos wrote:After Kenji's end, Hisao haunts Kenji and guides him from beyond the grave in an attempt to get that little weirdo some strange.
No, after Kenji's end, Kenji used Hisao's corpse to make a feminist hunting robot, finished just in time for the rebellion. Fighters include Hanako, with a flamethrower, Rin with chainsaws for arms, Shizune, with her snapping, Emi with shotguns for legs, and Lilly, who becomes a master sword fighter, and gets a sword cane.
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

As usual, I'm going to take this thread way more seriously than it probably deserves.

Not buying the threesome thing.

Besides, I like to think the mom is seeing the nurse.

So lets see,

Rin: Hisao eventually sets up Rin with a councillor who teaches her new ways to express herself. She gets a scholarship,, and eventually makes it as a freelance artist.

Lilly: She and Hisao end up living and going to college together. Hanako lives with them for awhile until she eventually gets her own life together. They both eventually become teachers.

Hanako: Shares a home with Hisao, Lilly agreeing to room with them through college. Hanako eventually gains enough confidence to get her Journalism or Literary degree, and ends up getting into a career in writing. Either Journalism, Publishing, or the gaming field.

Shizune: Goes into business.

Misha: Goes on to work with deaf children.

Emi: Becomes a celebrity in the running world, eventually retiring to become a physical therapist working with amputee children.

Hisao: Science teacher.

Naturally they all eventually lead to marriage and possibly children.
Last edited by pandaphil on Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:02 am, edited 3 times in total.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Mahorfeus

Post by Mahorfeus »

A festival booth breaks Hisao's fall from the roof, which in conjunction with his drunkenness, allows him to survive. It gets written off as a suicide attempt, Hisao is assigned a therapist and he is allowed to continue to attend Yamaku. Everything progresses as normal, except he now has twice as much emotional baggage and a less than sterling reputation.

Kenji gets expelled and builds that fallout shelter with his dad, finally released from his torment.

Happy endings for everyone.
"A very small degree of hope is sufficient to cause the birth of love." -Stendhal
Umber

Post by Umber »

Mahorfeus wrote:A festival booth breaks Hisao's fall from the roof, which in conjunction with his drunkenness, allows him to survive. It gets written off as a suicide attempt, Hisao is assigned a therapist and he is allowed to continue to attend Yamaku. Everything progresses as normal, except he now has twice as much emotional baggage and a less than sterling reputation.

Kenji gets expelled and builds that fallout shelter with his dad, finally released from his torment.

Happy endings for everyone.
This is the most beautiful thing I've ever read.

All we need now is a Yuuko good end.

And, there goes my 1000 post.
-An occasional art thread.
pig dissections and cadaver examinations.
Abrathor

Post by Abrathor »

I like to think that after Lily's good ending, Hisao and Lily get married after graduation, then they went to college and sucessfuly become teachers, eventually returning to Yamaku so they can inspire and help lost youths there.

And in the same path, Hanako is succesful archieving a literature decree, writting under a pen name and sticking close to the married couple, she gets to inspire people in her own and unique way.
Dream

Post by Dream »

Hanako gets murdered by Kenji because Yamaku staff foolishly left him unwatched, and Hisao falls into a deep deppression which culminates in him "wiping" the memories of what happened just before killing himself. When he finally remembers what happened he ramps his car off to a lake to sink down in water.

Or uh, starts dating Lilly. That works too.
"It is not reason, more or less furnished, but will that makes the world march"

"Unfortunately, if you can think of something really stupid, someone out there probably believes it." -Xanatos
Selim Bradley

Post by Selim Bradley »

Barfman1 wrote:
Xanatos wrote:After Kenji's end, Hisao haunts Kenji and guides him from beyond the grave in an attempt to get that little weirdo some strange.
No, after Kenji's end, Kenji used Hisao's corpse to make a feminist hunting robot, finished just in time for the rebellion. Fighters include Hanako, with a flamethrower, Rin with chainsaws for arms, Shizune, with her snapping, Emi with shotguns for legs, and Lilly, who becomes a master sword fighter, and gets a sword cane.
I've seen this before:
I am the male version of Hanako Ikezawa.
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Dream wrote:Hanako gets murdered by Kenji...
Do we really have to go there? :(
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

Eraser35 wrote:I'm not talking fan fiction length but what do you think happens after the good ends?
Well, there is this...
Suriko wrote:
Delta has made a handy pictorial guide that can serve as an epilogue to all routes. It is as follows. Giant spoilers, obviously:
Not Dead Yet
Eraser35

Post by Eraser35 »

I did not know that existed
Auratus

Post by Auratus »

Oddball wrote:
Eraser35 wrote:I'm not talking fan fiction length but what do you think happens after the good ends?
Well, there is this...
Suriko wrote:
Delta has made a handy pictorial guide that can serve as an epilogue to all routes. It is as follows. Giant spoilers, obviously:
Arghhhh. What be seen cannot be unseen, :evil: Why you...
Oh yes. I actually want to write Rin's Act 5 Fanfic. But I am quite lazy lately.
I want to make Thai Translation of KS alone and protesting with this signature.

Unofficially Demanding. Temporary even-more malfunctioned in English Grammar.

Introducing one of the few thread of it's kind that bring the world together. Wait, Whatever then.