Your "true ending" and/or OTP

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

LorSquirrel

Re: Your "true ending" and/or OTP

Post by LorSquirrel »

i personally prefer the HisaoxHanako as head canon. in fact i'm keeping that in mind for my fan fic.
ArtisticAngel16

Post by ArtisticAngel16 »

Most certainly Rin and Hisao for me. :) Them as a couple gave me the most feels. ;~;
Amydt

Post by Amydt »

Hanako's true ending for me, although Rin's bad ending would probably take my pick as the "true bad ending," considering how depressing that one is.
yummines

Post by yummines »

Although Rin is my favorite character, I would go with Emi.

Mainly because he managed to get over his heart problem by excercising, he helps her deal with her daddy issues (somewhat), lemon scented lube, Emi's mom is a super-milf, I might have an amputee fetish...

Anyhow, I would say Emi. He seems the happiest and healthiest in this route. Whether or not he stays with Emi for the rest of his life isn't important, it's that he and her came to a mutual understanding and he finally decided to do something about his heart condition instead of just sulk.
wyrda78

Post by wyrda78 »

Carighan wrote:My headcanon has him be with Lilly, and die from a sudden heart attack at the age of 26. No, I'm not the author of Reconciliation, but that one was weird to read. :P
Is that a spoiler for reconciliation? :?
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

yummines wrote:Although Rin is my favorite character, I would go with Emi.

Mainly because he managed to get over his heart problem by excercising, he helps her deal with her daddy issues (somewhat), lemon scented lube, Emi's mom is a super-milf, I might have an amputee fetish...

Anyhow, I would say Emi. He seems the happiest and healthiest in this route. Whether or not he stays with Emi for the rest of his life isn't important, it's that he and her came to a mutual understanding and he finally decided to do something about his heart condition instead of just sulk.
...All very good points.

I'm with yummi.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Dream

Post by Dream »

I haven't finished Lilly or Shizune's route but for a "OTP" (Which in this case i take it to mean the most natural couple or route given the personalities of Act 1) i think i would have to go with Emi.
"It is not reason, more or less furnished, but will that makes the world march"

"Unfortunately, if you can think of something really stupid, someone out there probably believes it." -Xanatos